FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Just got scheduled today for 5/16. Lariat, BAP no bedliner, no Tremor package. Confirmed 2/1. I bought a new Chevy Hd 3 weeks ago thinking the Ford would never get built
 
Well looks like I'm the unlucky Canadian guy stuck with an order for a SD F350 Platinum Tremor, and yes with all the usual suspect parts. Ordered August 25, right now the order is with Priority Code 10 but no Vin number. Went to my dealer yesterday to chat about removing the AS and the 5th Prep and he told me it will do more bad than good and we should just not touch the order to not mess up the Ford system. So no choice to wait and Pray ;-)

F350 Platinum
Rapid Red
7.3l Engine
5th wheel Prep
Winch
Roof clearance lights
Adaptive Steering
Wheel liner front and rear
Trans Power Take-Off
Uplifter Switches
Dual Medium Duty battery
 
Last edited:
Hey bud,
do you have the 6.7 ,bap, Ultimate and tremor package?? I'm hearing that the bap and tremor they are only pulling a small margin of these now
I'm at 11/30 confirmation email
250 lar.
6.7
Ultamite
Tremor
Silver
BAP
Mine is same color with all the options you listed plus 5th wheel prep, and some others. Ordered & confirmed 8/27. It’s in production as of 4/13. Hoping it’s built now.
 
Last edited:
Got notification that my truck shipped! Ordered March 2021. I thought I saw on this forum at some point a way to track shipment via rail, anybody have that info if there is a way?
 
Got notification that my truck shipped! Ordered March 2021. I thought I saw on this forum at some point a way to track shipment via rail, anybody have that info if there is a way?
 
Well looks like I'm the unlucky Canadian guy stuck with an order for a SD F350 Platinum Tremor, and yes with all the usual suspect parts. Ordered August 25, right now the order is with Priority Code 10 but no Vin number. Went to my dealer yesterday to chat about removing the AS and the 5th Prep and he told me it will do more bad than good and we should just not touch the order to not mess up the Ford system. So no choice to wait and Pray ;-)

F350 Platinum
Rapid Red
7.3l Engine
5th wheel Prep
Winch
Roof clearance lights
Adaptive Steering
Wheel liner front and rear
Trans Power Take-Off
Uplifter Switches
Dual Medium Duty battery
My first dealer refused to remove AS and spray in liner. That truck which was ordered 6/24 was still not scheduled as of last month when I told the dealer to cancel it. The truck I placed on order 11/19 is scheduled for build next week.
 
My first dealer refused to remove AS and spray in liner. That truck which was ordered 6/24 was still not scheduled as of last month when I told the dealer to cancel it. The truck I placed on order 11/19 is scheduled for build next week.
Yeah only problem right now is orders closed April 1st. If I cancel I go in the 2023 allocations and just the salesman I deal with already have 30 orders for 2023 waiting. Don’t know if removing AS and 5th wheel will mess my order with Ford…
 
How accurate have ford’s shipping estimates been lately?
 
How accurate have ford’s shipping estimates been lately?

Well I hope horribly inaccurate as my truck was built on 4/14, shipped on 4/19 and the estimated delivery date from KY to AL is first of June...:rolleyes:
 
How accurate have ford’s shipping estimates been lately?
My shipping has been bumped twice and still haven’t gotten a shipped email. Been a month. It’s either way over or comes crazy fast. Depends on where it’s going and how many trucks are heading in that direction. Train seems to be the best shipping route as of now. Unless your going to a high volume dealership near by.
 
Back
Top Bottom