FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

  • 2022MY Super Duty - Allocation for unscheduled orders not already previewing as selected for scheduling tomorrow will roll over.

Oh joy.....
 
Basically... If you're not already scheduled... You're not getting scheduled today.

^^ No. It means if you haven't yet previewed Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday up until the time this message was sent out you will not be scheduled. It means they have already selected all the trucks that will get scheduled today for the week of 5/16
 
Happy 1 month Birthday to my Tremor. I wish we could be together to celebrate, but I know you are in shipping purgatory. I hope you are safe and no one is abusing you. Maybe someone will care enough to help you find your way to the dealer soon.
 
No window sticker for me again this morning, looks like I'm going to be getting the dreaded Friday truck. ☹️
 
I keep hope up on Thursdays until about noon, then I have a liquid lunch and cry, lol!

Granger had slim allocations this month, but there’s always hope, and then that’s always destroyed…🖕🏼🥃
 
No window sticker for me again this morning, looks like I'm going to be getting the dreaded Friday truck. ☹️

The plant runs 7 days a week -- so your Friday isn't really everyone's Friday.

Don't forget, these are people who have been spending a lot of time at home lately. That's cool and all for a few days, maybe even fun. But then reality hits that you've got bills and your paycheck is not going to be what it usually is.

So, yeah, really wouldn't worry about the DOW.

I'd be far more concerned with quality of materials used in electronics than anything. Being there are global shortages of metals needed to manufacture these -- I'd be unsurprised were some materials sourced from random dude melting old computers by the side of a river in China.
 
The plant runs 7 days a week -- so your Friday isn't really everyone's Friday.

Don't forget, these are people who have been spending a lot of time at home lately. That's cool and all for a few days, maybe even fun. But then reality hits that you've got bills and your paycheck is not going to be what it usually is.

So, yeah, really wouldn't worry about the DOW.

I'd be far more concerned with quality of materials used in electronics than anything. Being there are global shortages of metals needed to manufacture these -- I'd be unsurprised were some materials sourced from random dude melting old computers by the side of a river in China.

This is the first I have heard about the plant running 7 days a week. I live near a Toyota plant that is closed on Sat/Sun for manufacturing so I assumed Ford would be doing the same, I guess that is what I get for assuming. You are correct about the material quality.
 
This is the first I have heard about the plant running 7 days a week. I live near a Toyota plant that is closed on Sat/Sun for manufacturing so I assumed Ford would be doing the same, I guess that is what I get for assuming. You are correct about the material quality.
You really can't compare how Toyota runs production to how Ford runs production. Historically, they've had very different manufacturing and sales philosophies. Seeing you're in Alabama, are you close to the engine plant or the new Mazda/Toyota facility?
 
The silence has been broken!!!
Just got the email for production scheduled for 5/23.

Ordered 11/22
Removed bedliner and 5WP on 1/26.

Can’t wait to see how many times I get rescheduled so I can feel the pain with the rest of you…
 
You really can't compare how Toyota runs production to how Ford runs production. Historically, they've had very different manufacturing and sales philosophies. Seeing you're in Alabama, are you close to the engine plant or the new Mazda/Toyota facility?

I live about 10 miles away from the Toyota/Mazda plant. The engine plant is still in the Huntsville area but a bit farther away.
 
Finally...my F350 7.3 Tremor is at my dealer, waiting for them to install the Warn winch. Ordered 12.01.21. Flying out next week to pick her up, then driving about 2500 Interstate miles back home. Dealer says no breakin issues with that plan. Any other thoughts?
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom