FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Mine said “in production” sometime early last week and my sticker showed on Thursday. My build week is this week.

Should I expect to receive built email this week or can it take another week?

I’m particularly anxious about shipping times because I have to sell my f150 before tremor shows. My dealer is 5 minutes from Ramp so hoping they will just get it.
 
Mine said “in production” sometime early last week and my sticker showed on Thursday. My build week is this week.

Should I expect to receive built email this week or can it take another week?

I’m particularly anxious about shipping times because I have to sell my f150 before tremor shows. My dealer is 5 minutes from Ramp so hoping they will just get it.
If your sticker showed up Thursday then it’ll probably be built this Thursday with the email/status coming that day or Friday.

You can use the asbuilt page to check when module data populates, that basically means your truck is built.
 
If your sticker showed up Thursday then it’ll probably be built this Thursday with the email/status coming that day or Friday.

You can use the asbuilt page to check when module data populates, that basically means your truck is built.
Wonderful. Thanks for the clarification. Lots of information on here and it can be confusing to figure out the timelines. Thanks for mentioning the asbuilt page as well. I saw people mentioning modules but had no clue where to find them. That is cool.
 
With everyone saying they get their window sticker 1 week before it is built, I hope I don't get my window sticker on Friday... I don't want another Friday vehicle like my current GMC.
 
Shipped email received this morning. Revised delivery date 05/02 - 05/08.

Nice to see they cut an entire month of dwell time overnight. We'll see if that sticks, won't hold my breath but certainly have a great deal of appreciation for the improved timeline.
 
Shipped email received this morning. Revised delivery date 05/02 - 05/08.

Nice to see they cut an entire month of dwell time overnight. We'll see if that sticks, won't hold my breath but certainly have a great deal of appreciation for the improved timeline.
Interesting. Nothing from mine yet again. You mind me asking what all you have options on your build? Starting to think mines in chip purgatory or something since ppl are getting shipped while mines stuck for month even though they say it’s built.
 
Interesting. Nothing from mine yet again. You mind me asking what all you have options on your build? Starting to think mines in chip purgatory or something since ppl are getting shipped while mines stuck for month even though they say it’s built.

Attached
 

Attachments

Is this real life....

Screenshot_20220420-093938_Chrome.webp
 
When does it show days or a date under shipped? Mine says shipped but as you can see there is no check mark or other info under shipped. According to last email it says 4-26-5-3 expected dealer arrival. I know the "built" column didn't have a date or check mark for a coupe of days after the email I received saying it was built.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2022-04-20-08-45-15.webp
    Screenshot_2022-04-20-08-45-15.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 74
When does it show days or a date under shipped? Mine says shipped but as you can see there is no check mark or other info under shipped. According to last email it says 4-26-5-3 expected dealer arrival. I know the "built" column didn't have a date or check mark for a coupe of days after the email I received saying it was built.
Their web tracker seems to stamp a date on a step once the next step becomes active. So, by that behavior, the "shipped" step will have a date when it's done and the tracker moves onto "final preparation". Also, these things usually seem to update the day after they actually happen.

-SR-
 
So beautiful ! Just seen a rapid red tremor get delivered today at my local dealer (s.e. Michigan) . It was so exciting to see , and it's not even mine, lol! Congrats to you "Lucky bastard" , my day will come lol ( 5 months no vin ).
 
Last edited:
I am confused I got the shipped email a couple weeks ago and my modules are populated. Dealer sent me a pic of their status screen. Says truck location Westfield, Tx which I believe is where they offload the rail to truck.
The primary status says in transit but the secondary status says plant hold. I called ford customer service and they said it hasn’t left factory dealer is saying it is in Houston?? Anyone understand these status and what they mean?

My delivery window was 4/13 to 4/19? Haven’t got an update since they missed the window.
 
With everyone saying they get their window sticker 1 week before it is built, I hope I don't get my window sticker on Friday... I don't want another Friday vehicle like my current GMC.
Mine was scheduled for 4/25. No window sticker as of 4/20. No other emails. Just putting that out there.
 
Mine was scheduled for 4/25. No window sticker as of 4/20. No other emails. Just putting that out there.
My WS showed 1 week before my scheduled build DAY, not 1 week before build WEEK.
 
Mine was scheduled for 4/25. No window sticker as of 4/20. No other emails. Just putting that out there.

Mine too, I have a build week of the 25th, you probably do too, check your email again, it most likely says "Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of April 25, 2022."
 
Mine was scheduled for 4/25. No window sticker as of 4/20. No other emails. Just putting that out there.
The last reschedule I had that’s how it went for me kept checking for ws build week was 4/18 then about 3 days prior I got the bump email pushing me out to 5/2 for the 9th time by the way lol
 
Back
Top Bottom