FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Guess I will stop looking at that 2020 AT4 2500 until my Tremor arrives. Dodged a bullet there thanks to the forum.
Dude same. I’ve almost bought 3 at4’s during this long wait for my truck. And I was looking at the late 20’s and 21’s as being best bc I figured they were built before all this part shortage mess.
 
I don’t know if dealerships just don’t tell their salesman everything or if the salesman only cares about the sale but this forum helped me keep my sanity during this unbelievable process. People sometimes get a little off course on here but that’s understandable with all of the frustration. But this forum is full of great people willing to help with information all the time. The forum helped me keep the salesman and the dealership guessing because I was ahead of them most of the way through this process. So thank you to all of you that have contributed to the endless post on here and good luck to those waiting.
 
KTP right now:

Screenshot_20220417-151230_Google News.webp
 
My truck is scheduled to be built next week. How far in advance should I expect my windows sticker to be available?
 
My truck was scheduled for the week of 4/11. I got my window sticker on 4/6. Truck was built on 4/13 and my status changed to shipped on 4/19. It's going to central Texas. Hopefully these dates might answer a couple of questions for those looking for information.
 
My truck was scheduled for the week of 4/11. I got my window sticker on 4/6. Truck was built on 4/13 and my status changed to shipped on 4/19. It's going to central Texas. Hopefully these dates might answer a couple of questions for those looking for information.
Whose palm did you have to grease to get your truck shipped? Mine's been waiting to take the short, 130-mile trip home from the plant since 4/11 and it's still stuck in "built" status. I guess the short hauls don't pay enough for the driver's to want to choose those routes. :/

-SR-
 
My truck was scheduled for the week of 4/11. I got my window sticker on 4/6. Truck was built on 4/13 and my status changed to shipped on 4/19. It's going to central Texas. Hopefully these dates might answer a couple of questions for those looking for information.

My truck was built on 4/14 and received the shipped email this morning 4/19 with a delivery date of June 2 - June 8...

What was your estimated delivery time?
 
My truck arrived today. Now for line X and the dealership to install a couple small line items. Drove it and will say I think it’s worth the wait. Ordered 6/29. Damn near 10 months.
Cool!!!! Congrats!
 
My truck was built on 4/14 and received the shipped email this morning 4/19 with a delivery date of June 2 - June 8...

What was your estimated delivery time?

A month and a half for deliver after being shipped... to Alabama? What part of Alabama are you in? I live in the Huntsville area and was curious if my shipping time would be about the same.
 
My truck was built on 4/14 and received the shipped email this morning 4/19 with a delivery date of June 2 - June 8...

What was your estimated delivery time?

Yikes, my truck is going to ship to ramp RU33 in Alabama. Built 4/13 -- no shipped email yet, status on the tracker still just says Built.

That's some painful dwell time, no doubt. If it's shipped, as in on a rail car now, that things going to be sitting at the ramp for a long time.
 
A month and a half for deliver after being shipped... to Alabama? What part of Alabama are you in? I live in the Huntsville area and was curious if my shipping time would be about the same.

Birmingham, the dealer is in Alabaster about 20 miles away from the rail yard in McCalla and 25 miles from the one in B'ham on Finley Ave.

The time has me baffled however if it's really going to take that long I want to know it up front.
 
Birmingham, the dealer is in Alabaster about 20 miles away from the rail yard in McCalla and 25 miles from the one in B'ham on Finley Ave.

The time has me baffled however if it's really going to take that long I want to know it up front.
East Alabama person here. I’ve been built since 3/17 and still no shipped email. Today’s the last day of the window Ford gave me and my dealership. So who knows when it arrives if it doesn’t get outbound today. Word is hasn’t been released to shipping company bc of a part or chip. Guess my truck has one of those parts most ppl left off due to delays. But you talk to Ford and they are blaming the shipping companies. Shipping company is saying Ford hasn’t released it to them. Shipping process has been the worst for me. I got scheduled for production quicker then it’s taking to get a shipped email. Got scheduled back in January.
 
I will admit I haven't been following this thread sense I picked up my truck a couple months ago. This past weekend my brother got to see my new truck and now he's looking at getting one. He's not looking for or at the Tremor. Just a FX4 Lariat. What has been the wait time these days for getting a new truck after ordering?
 
I will admit I haven't been following this thread sense I picked up my truck a couple months ago. This past weekend my brother got to see my new truck and now he's looking at getting one. He's not looking for or at the Tremor. Just a FX4 Lariat. What has been the wait time these days for getting a new truck after ordering?
Exactly what I have coming. No fx4 I’m going on 6 months. I got basically every option besides ultimate package and blackout. Also order banks closed so can’t technically order one anymore.
 
Exactly what I have coming. No fx4 I’m going on 6 months. I got basically every option besides ultimate package and blackout. Also order banks closed so can’t technically order one anymore.
Thanks for the reply. I forgot about them closing the order banks. Guess my brother should have ordered one when we talked about my new truck (that I didn't have yet) at Christmas! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Only been a bit over a month since I ordered, but wanted to change a few things including paint color. Dealer just told me that they talked with ford and I cannot change. Anybody else change color without issue, or is this something you cannot change once order is submitted? I thought you can change anything as long as it’s not going into production.
 
Right behind you...ordered 7 september and nothing
I just called the dealer and now the date has been pushed from April 25 to the week of May 1st. At this point, these dealers are just making up dates hahahahaha. Should i just expect a deliver date of April 2023? LOL
 
Back
Top Bottom