FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Received my schedule for production date of May 16th... Before everyone ask, BAP, spray in liner and 5th wheel prep. Ordered on 2/1/22.
Before everyone else gets to you, you better run for cover cause us that have had orders for a long time are getting trigger happy.;)
 
Finally...my F350 7.3 Tremor is at my dealer, waiting for them to install the Warn winch. Ordered 12.01.21. Flying out next week to pick her up, then driving about 2500 Interstate miles back home. Dealer says no breakin issues with that plan. Any other thoughts?
Cuz they know they’ll be 2500 miles away from the warranty claim 😂. Seriously though good question. I’d probably try to run at least 100 local miles on it first.
 
Which trim and engine outta curiosity? :) Congrats btw.

It's in his sig, 6.7 Lariat. (Also only Lariat can have BAP for the 22MY)
 
Crickets ordered 11/30
 
Crickets ordered 11/30
I'd be happy with crickets, at least I would get to watch my cats have some fun chasing and eating them.
 
It is really starting to seem like my 08/31 order that was confirmed 09/02 is never going to be scheduled...people ordering 5 months after me getting scheduled, happy for them, but getting irritated at Ford. We have already missed out on taking our camper out for our honeymoon, now it seems like there is no end in sight. Priority code 10 for 2 months now.
 
I'd be happy with crickets, at least I would get to watch my cats have some fun chasing and eating them.
yeah my plan has changed now. was going to sell my 2008 duramax to offset the cost of the tremor. now i think that ifffff i get my tremor before oct order banks open i will just sell it, keep my duramax and start over on a 23 depending on what they look like and features. ford should probably only offer the 23 in a white, stripped down xlt since they cant get parts for the loaded out trucks.
 
Any chance your in the Atlanta area being shipped convoy? My truck needs some friends to hop on so it can leave the station.
Feel bad for all of you down there. That situation sucks in regards to wait times.

Mine is now already showing shipped and has ETA of 5/11-5/17 in Salt Lake.
 
Don’t understand how an order gets picked up with every known constraint item known to super duties,and a feb order🤬

My understanding is the constraint on those items was removed months ago. Might still slow someone down but they weren't being published by Ford as a hold-up like a lack of supply for parts.
 
The silence has been broken!!!
Just got the email for production scheduled for 5/23.

Ordered 11/22
Removed bedliner and 5WP on 1/26.

Can’t wait to see how many times I get rescheduled so I can feel the pain with the rest of you…
Hey bud,
do you have the 6.7 ,bap, Ultimate and tremor package?? I'm hearing that the bap and tremor they are only pulling a small margin of these now
I'm at 11/30 confirmation email
250 lar.
6.7
Ultamite
Tremor
Silver
BAP
 
Just spoke with a Ford rep, they confirmed that my order is in order processing and has been since 09/02, with no holds to keep it from getting scheduled, and that it will be selected in the first available production week, which is simply not true based off similar builds getting scheduled and/or built even though they were scheduled months after mine. Holy run on sentence. I asked them to forward our conversation to someone who can help get me scheduled since I'm already priority 10 at the dealer level. We ordered a boat March 30th, and it will probably get here before the truck at this point.
 
Just spoke with a Ford rep, they confirmed that my order is in order processing and has been since 09/02, with no holds to keep it from getting scheduled, and that it will be selected in the first available production week, which is simply not true based off similar builds getting scheduled and/or built even though they were ordered months after mine. Holy run on sentence. I asked them to forward our conversation to someone who can help get me scheduled since I'm already priority 10 at the dealer level. We ordered a boat March 30th, and it will probably get here before the truck at this point.
Just got the response...work with your selling dealer :mad::mad::mad:
 
Last edited:
F-250 LARIAT
Ordered 1/25/2022
Confirmed 1/25/2022
Production scheduled week of 4/25/2022
Window sticker available 4/21/2022
1650572511528.png
 
Back
Top Bottom