FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Truck was delivered to the blending lot today, will pick it up Monday. 7 months and 1 day from order to delivery. Rapid Red 7.3 Lariat, BAP, 5WP… no AS or winch. Winch would have required it to go all the way to the dealer, an extra 10 days to 2 week before I could get it. It’s going to be a long weekend.
Long, but a happy one!!
 
Truck was delivered to the blending lot today, will pick it up Monday. 7 months and 1 day from order to delivery. Rapid Red 7.3 Lariat, BAP, 5WP… no AS or winch. Winch would have required it to go all the way to the dealer, an extra 10 days to 2 week before I could get it. It’s going to be a long weekend.

How does that work, you pick your truck up after filling out paperwork with your dealer -- dealer doesn't have to show at the blending lot?
 
6.7 Plat
Carbonized gray
Tremor
Sunroof
Upfitter switches
And a few others…
I’m on the road right now, so I don’t have my full list at hand, but I can say that I can’t do the BAP on the model I selected.

I’ll take a look at my full order and fill in the rest.

Also, I’m planning to talk to my dealer to see if I can add the bedliner back in to my order without messing with my production date. At this point, I just want my truck, but I’ll ask around to pass info on to our community.
mine is the 7.3 tremor
BAP
ULTIMATE
AGATE BLACK
switches
just about everything except no AS
 
Just checked the tracker and it states "In Production" now !! FINALLY after 8 months !! Hope there are no more delays !!

Ordered 8-27-21.
VIN Feb 11, 2022
Initial Build 3-7-22
Rescheduled 3-28-22
Rescheduled 4-16-22
Rescheduled 5-1-22

2022 F250 Platinum Tremor Crew Cab, Black interior, Antimatter Blue
6.7 Diesel
Sunroof
Upfitter switches
5th wheel prep
Spray in bed liner
Winch
Mud flaps
Rear wheel liners
Powered running boards
Pretty much everything except adaptive steering.
 
Just checked the tracker and it states "In Production" now !! FINALLY after 8 months !! Hope there are no more delays !!

Ordered 8-27-21.
VIN Feb 11, 2022
Initial Build 3-7-22
Rescheduled 3-28-22
Rescheduled 4-16-22
Rescheduled 5-1-22

2022 F250 Platinum Tremor Crew Cab, Black interior, Antimatter Blue
6.7 Diesel
Sunroof
Upfitter switches
5th wheel prep
Spray in bed liner
Winch
Mud flaps
Rear wheel liners
Powered running boards
Pretty much everything except adaptive steering.
Congrats! You should be golden now on getting a truck, just a matter of when. Glad to hear you finally got movement
 
How does that work, you pick your truck up after filling out paperwork with your dealer -- dealer doesn't have to show at the blending lot?
My salesman is picking me up from the KC airport Monday morning and we’ll go to the blending lot do the final paperwork (I have a cashiers check from my bank). We’ll do the PDI together and I drive away. My salesman said Ford is allowing this at all blending lot to get the vehicles in the customers hands quicker and off their books. The dealer is pocketing the cost saving of not transport it to the dealer, which I could care less about. The KC lot has 800 to 1000 vehicles to be transported to the dealers which means my truck would be waiting for 10 day to 2weeks to get shipped the 50 miles to the dealer. If you are in a big city or close to one ask your dealer if the vehicles go through a blending lot. If yes ask about picking it up there
 
Figured its about time for me to post in here as I've been waiting for my current truck order since October 3rd. I still don't have a VIN, but at least when I called Ford corporate they confirmed that they have my order on the books. I ordered an F350 Lariat, 6.7, Tremor, Value, Black Appearance, 5th Wheel Prep, Moonroof, along with a handful of additional standalone options. Best of luck to everyone waiting on VINs tomorrow.
Well got some great news today, my salesman texted saying my truck was delivered this morning. I'm still in shock the truck is already here, build date was this Tuesday the 19th, and it was delivered Friday the 22nd. Dealership is in SW Michigan. Unfortunately I have to wait until Monday to pick it up as they were not able to get it prepped today. I ordered on 10/02/21. Good luck to everyone still waiting that your trucks get built and delivered soon.
123_2.webp
 
Been following this thread for some time but have had little to add. Mine just populated modules some time last night. Build week 4/18 delayed from 3/6, scheduled 2/1, ordered 10/19/21 thru Granger, insurance check 10/18/21, last truck stolen 9/5/21.

F350 iconic silver tremor, 6.7, 5th, AS, BAP, UTT, heated steering, rapid heat (I hate being cold), heated rear seat, garage openers, Lariat ultimate, winch, no moon roof, no clearance lights, no power steps.
 
Truck is done, waiting shipment! My order has the bed spray, which required the Truck to leave the plant go across the street to GPX for about a week, now is back waiting for shipment. If I was going to order again, I would have nix the spray and get it done locally. But, not to bad of an additional wait.
 
Truck is done, waiting shipment! My order has the bed spray, which required the Truck to leave the plant go across the street to GPX for about a week, now is back waiting for shipment. If I was going to order again, I would have nix the spray and get it done locally. But, not to bad of an additional wait.
Doesn’t matter man I agreed back in January to drop the 5wp, spray in and AS and truck still isn’t built it’s been rescheduled 9 times from original build week of 3/7 now 5/2 if that even holds
 
Doesn’t matter man I agreed back in January to drop the 5wp, spray in and AS and truck still isn’t built it’s been rescheduled 9 times from original build week of 3/7 now 5/2 if that even holds
Hey, I and a lot of other ones out there understand sorry. I even stopped a seat cover order after the plant shut down. Toyota's CEO feels that conditions wont be changing for a year. Chips, labor, other issues. But we have seen trucks built and delivered in a month or two.
 
Well got some great news today, my salesman texted saying my truck was delivered this morning. I'm still in shock the truck is already here, build date was this Tuesday the 19th, and it was delivered Friday the 22nd. Dealership is in SW Michigan. Unfortunately I have to wait until Monday to pick it up as they were not able to get it prepped today. I ordered on 10/02/21. Good luck to everyone still waiting that your trucks get built and delivered soon.View attachment 51233
Very cool!!! Congrats!
 
Hey, I and a lot of other ones out there understand sorry. I even stopped a seat cover order after the plant shut down. Toyota's CEO feels that conditions wont be changing for a year. Chips, labor, other issues. But we have seen trucks built and delivered in a month or two.
A year ! That would be a miracle imo it’ll be a lot longer than that
 
A year ! That would be a miracle imo it’ll be a lot longer than that

Yeah, China makes a move in Taiwan, and we all know they want to, and that optimistic year will turn into an optimistic decade real quick.
 
@CM1995 FYI according to CSX my truck was 'constructively placed' at U33 at 5AM this morning.

Which basically means it is put in detention, eg it got there and Ford isn't ready to pick it up. Basically means the clock is ticking and every day it's sitting on their property is going to cost Ford money. So, seems like Ford might actually hit their target delivery of 5/2 - 5/8, maybe even earlier. Paying detention might spur them to hire just about anyone to haul, even some small business with a dually and a trailer.
 
@CM1995 FYI according to CSX my truck was 'constructively placed' at U33 at 5AM this morning.

Dumb question - how do I track my truck on CSX?

I received the same email from Ford on 4/19 with est delivery date of 6/2- 6/8 but have not received anything else.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom