FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Addition back, ordered 2/1 and scheduled for 5/16 with all the so called constraint issues. It’s the dealer not the factory…
I’m some cases, yes, but in most cases it’s without question Ford’s process. You’re one of the lucky few that was scheduled quickly.
 
F-250 LARIAT
Ordered 1/25/2022
Confirmed 1/25/2022
Production 4/25/2022
Window sticker available 4/21/20222
Build date 4/25/2022
Delivery date 5/12-18
I heard that if you ordered with the spray in bed that would delay it. I just find it hard to believe that 5th wheel and spray liner delays the build by 7 months for some of you.
 
I’ll still wait for my platinum. With that removal, you might as well order the lariat w/ultimate package. Isn’t that why some people get the platinum?
That’s why I ordered a platinum!
 
I’m some cases, yes, but in most cases it’s without question Ford’s process. You’re one of the lucky few that was scheduled quickly.
I screwed up and went with a high-volume dealer who obviously has way more trucks than allocations on order,
That’s why I ordered a platinum!
I wanted a Limited Tremor, I almost ordered a limited and was going to build it out, it might have been a better option for me…
 
I screwed up and went with a high-volume dealer who obviously has way more trucks than allocations on order,

I wanted a Limited Tremor, I almost ordered a limited and was going to build it out, it might have been a better option for me…

you'd be caught waiting for a Limited just like anyone else who's ordered a reuglar Platinum. and when did Ford offer a Limited Tremor? i've never seen that option listed.
 
you'd be caught waiting for a Limited just like anyone else who's ordered a reuglar Platinum. and when did Ford offer a Limited Tremor? i've never seen that option listed.
They don’t offer to build a limited Tremor. I tried, lol.
 
Informed today that my truck was shipped 4/26, this of course like a lot of you, is an exciting time. As for the ones waiting, looking back now time is a lot shorter, then when I was looking forward. Every month it took to get to the point, adds a little more to appreciation, (sort of like dating)! When it arrives, I will be leaving this thread. I have enjoyed reading about ones that had to wait long periods and the excitement, only wondering when my time will ever come? Just keep in mind, if you don't get your truck, we have a lot more serious issues.
Now if someone can explain how to import a photo from my Iphone I can take photos of the truck!!!!
 
Well so far not lookin good still no ws I know it’s only Wednesday but last time it went until Thursday or Friday without a ws before build week then got hit with another push
 
Now if someone can explain how to import a photo from my Iphone I can take photos of the truck!!!!
Just a thought... what browser are you using? Try Chrome if you are using Safari... my wife had issues similar to this on other websites with Safari.
 
Just a thought... what browser are you using? Try Chrome if you are using Safari... my wife had issues similar to this on other websites with Safari.
Tried that, when I hit the photo icon it asks to insert a http?
 
Got a delivery date of 5/15. Pumped!
Hope I'm not too far behind you because I pick up the Airstream Friday and would rather have my SD Tremor to pull it
 
If anyone on here works at the ramp 18 in Louisville, KY. I have a black f250 lariat that has been sitting there for 5 weeks. Please ship my truck. Everyday it sits there I loose money. I’ll gladly send you a care package as a thank you bc clearly Ford could give 2 cents about it.
 
Informed today that my truck was shipped 4/26, this of course like a lot of you, is an exciting time. As for the ones waiting, looking back now time is a lot shorter, then when I was looking forward. Every month it took to get to the point, adds a little more to appreciation, (sort of like dating)! When it arrives, I will be leaving this thread. I have enjoyed reading about ones that had to wait long periods and the excitement, only wondering when my time will ever come? Just keep in mind, if you don't get your truck, we have a lot more serious issues.
Now if someone can explain how to import a photo from my Iphone I can take photos of the truck!!!!
Glad your truck is almost here - great comments - only thing I will say is you can't just "leave" this thread - everyone on this thread is at a point in their process - you are almost to the end and I woudl say stick around and encourage those still waiting for at least 6 months after you get your truck - as you will know how great it is and worth the wait! I got mine in December - but still here reminding folks it was well worth the wait!

Enjoy the final weeks and the delivery of your new truck!
 
Back
Top Bottom