Wow! It's actually built and shipped!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Any idea what he’d ask for it? Guessing it’d be sticker or more?It’s a buddies dealership…smaller one…not trying to profit just trying to get them a buyer from someone that wants vs wants to flip
I did see a couple over on BOF that were scheduled for week of 5
Yes you should be price protected. Get with your dealer and if they dont make it right get with Ford marketing.Finally mines being built... I just received the window sticker the MSRP went from $91,590 to $94,290.00 are we not price locked from when we signed this deal?
Finally mines being built... I just received the window sticker the MSRP went from $91,590 to $94,290.00 are we not price locked from when we signed this deal?
Pricing is based on when it is ordered, so get your dealer to get this handled for you. Price increases are happening at all mfg.'s for cars, RV's, boats, moto's, side x sides etc. Sucks but happening to all of us across the spectrum of products - Supply chain issues and inflation on costs coupled with solid demand is really putting the squeeze on things!Finally mines being built... I just received the window sticker the MSRP went from $91,590 to $94,290.00 are we not price locked from when we signed this deal?
That will be between you and your dealer - but no price locks from Ford - pricing is based on when it is built, not when you order it.
This isn't factual, the memos/emails from ford have been posted over and over in this thread, ford will honor the invoice at the time of order. The window sticker will reflect the current published MSRP at the time of build but ford will reimburse the dealer the difference in invoice.That will be between you and your dealer - but no price locks from Ford - pricing is based on when it is built, not when you order it.
Thx for correction (pods8 & morepower02) - fixed the post.Incorrect. Ford offers price protection from initial signed order date. Dealer just needs to file a claim for it.
What is CVOP?FYI, no *regular* scheduling next week per the BOF post.
CVOP orders may or may not be scheduled.
Customer Order Verification Program:What is CVOP?
I’ll have a drink for ya.Another Friday night no VIN. Crickets from the dealer. Congats to you who got VINs!
How about we have one together!I’ll have a drink for ya.![]()
Perfect.How about we have one together!
I dont get on here much how long you been waiting?Perfect.
Ordered 11/30. Scheduled for week of 5/23.I dont get on here much how long you been waiting?
I ordered on 11/23 still nothing on my end been sitting at priority 2 for a couple months. Only restraint I know of is 5th wheel prep?Ordered 11/30. Scheduled for week of 5/23.