FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Unloaded from the rail car today at 2. Spent ?6? days waiting from Ford in a status that would have likely cost them detention so either it’s really bad or really good and it’s on a truck. It’s only a couple hours from the dealer so maybe next week, guess we will see.
 
Mine just made it to railyard here in UT 1hr ago.

Dealership is 7 minutes from yard. Delivery date is 17th. Any guesses if it will take 18 days to get it off the car and down the street?
Given recent history, I’ll put my money on three weeks! 🤪
 
It definitely appears that you are on to something. Which begs the question, why even schedule the platinums at all and then just delay production a week after the initial scheduling?

@CM


Ford seemingly is scheduling based on anticipated parts not parts on hand. Just a guess

This is exactly where I was going with my questions. They were probably supposed to have a shipment of parts specific to platinums that isn't going to make it on time for that build week now.
 
This is exactly where I was going with my questions. They were probably supposed to have a shipment of parts specific to platinums that isn't going to make it on time for that build week now.
What’s different on a platter other than seats and badging? Never owned one so just curious…
 
Just seen yet another thing to make me paranoid about Chapman
This is exactly where I was going with my questions. They were probably supposed to have a shipment of parts specific to platinums that isn't going to make it on time for that build week now.
the platinum debacle has been going on for a while mine has been rescheduled 9 times since the beginning of March it just finally says in production now for this coming week starting 5/2
 
Mine just made it to railyard here in UT 1hr ago.

Dealership is 7 minutes from yard. Delivery date is 17th. Any guesses if it will take 18 days to get it off the car and down the street?
Depends on how many other vehicles are in the railyard. If it's the one in Roper I think vehicles have gotten through that one fairly quickly if memory serves me based on other members experience. Seems like it was only a few days...
 
Depends on how many other vehicles are in the railyard. If it's the one in Roper I think vehicles have gotten through that one fairly quickly if memory serves me based on other members experience. Seems like it was only a few days...
Looked at your location and it should be at that same yard:

Roper Yard
 
Got the shipped email this morning. Expected delivery to Atlanta is 16 to 18 days. WS says convoy. Does the truck go from the plant to a holding yard in Atlanta before being sent to dealer? I can walk to the plant in 18 days. 18 wheeler can make the trip in half a day.
 
I'm not sure what I did to deserve this this but my truck just updated to "In production" after exactly 8 week from when I ordered it.

Ordered 3/4/22
Scheduled for Production (and VIN) 3/17/22
In Production (and active Window Sticker) 4/29/22
 

Attachments

  • 2CD3093C-A683-41B0-9602-0D2DD7291AE8.webp
    2CD3093C-A683-41B0-9602-0D2DD7291AE8.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 42
What is a 618A package? That shows under my package on the tracker.
 
Depends on how many other vehicles are in the railyard. If it's the one in Roper I think vehicles have gotten through that one fairly quickly if memory serves me based on other members experience. Seems like it was only a few days...
Yea that’s exactly the one it’s at. LHM super ford is my dealer and they are right around the corner. I just think it’s quite funny that it could take over a week for it to go 7min away. Especially when it only took a week from Kentucky to here
 
Got the built email this morning. Anyone else on here built in order before/after?
Production email said 4/25.
First WS showed 4/22.
Latest WS shows 4/30
Shipping to CO estimated May 25-30
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220430-111120_Adobe Acrobat.webp
    Screenshot_20220430-111120_Adobe Acrobat.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 56
A lot of guys over on the Facebook Super duty production and scheduling forum got their VIN’s and scheduled build dates today. I didn’t know they did that on Saturdays.
 
Mine moved to in production on Thursday but hasn’t changed since is that normal most others I’ve seen were only in production one day then said built also what does the numbers up near the vin mean mine says 150/2300
 
Mine moved to in production on Thursday but hasn’t changed since is that normal most others I’ve seen were only in production one day then said built also what does the numbers up near the vin mean mine says 150/2300
Patience on the build, depends on if it went across the street for add ons, and the Ford software, which will get there, just not necessarily in real time. 150/2300 is your place in line out of the 2300 sequenced for that run.
 
Patience on the build, depends on if it went across the street for add ons, and the Ford software, which will get there, just not necessarily in real time. 150/2300 is your place in line out of the 2300 sequenced for that run.
Patience, at 7 months I’m all out lol I don’t think it needed to go across the street I removed the 5thwp and spray in oh wait I think I had mud flaps damn it lol. I thought that’s what the 150/2300 meant but couldn’t remember 👍
 
From what I've seen all the trucks getting pushed back are platinums. Anyone gotten bumped back this week that isn't a Plat? Anyone getting bumped up that is a plat?

Yes, i got bumped again this weekend and mine is a King Ranch, but I have pretty much every option available.

Ordered/Confirmed 7/29/21
Scheduled on 2/1/22 for 3/14
Bump on 2/11 to 3/21
Bump on 2/15 to 3/28
Bump on 2/17 to 4/4
Bump on 2/18 to 4/18
Bump on 2/25 to 4/25
Bump on 3/16 to 5/9
Bump on 4/7 to 5/16
Bump on 4/29 to 5/30
 
Back
Top Bottom