FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Impressive, 5th prep must still be a factor. I orderd a 350 lariat BAP, value, 5th prep, cameras, etc. 2/26/22, confirmed 3/3/22, nothing since (not that I've been expecting to hear yet).
same here , i have all the hold ups on my order from 10/30. crickets for me
 
There is no explicit build date on the window sticker. The date at the bottom will update when things change in the order history on Vehicle Visibility, but that is not necessarily the actual date of assembly.
That's how I understand it as well, hence my asking for clarification. Thank you.
 
I'm just curious what the next normal step is.
Does the window sticker link start working first?
Do I get an email saying it's in production first?

I have no idea why I got my vin number so quickly. I do know it was ordered with a priority code 19

2022 F250 Lariat
7.3L
Tremor package
Black Appearance Package
Lariat Ultimate Package
Adaptive Cruise Control
All Weather Floor Mats
Rain Sensing Wipers/Heated Steering Wheel
Rear Heated Seats
Upfitter Switches
Universal Garage Door Opener
Dual Alternators
Dual Batteries
Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System
 
There is no explicit build date on the window sticker. The date at the bottom will update when things change in the order history on Vehicle Visibility, but that is not necessarily the actual date of assembly.
Dealer told me its the last 6 numbers in the string of numbers (ND042 N RB 2X 255 00772 04 04 22) under SPECIAL ORDER is the date. Not the numbers in the bottom middle outside the green border. Last week when I first got the WS there was nothing there or a sequence number. Now that block is filled in and a sequence of 169/342
 
Dealer told me its the last 6 numbers in the string of numbers (ND042 N RB 2X 255 00772 04 04 22) under SPECIAL ORDER is the date
I just checked a friend's WS with a confirmed build date of 4/9 from the VVR and that string shows 3/31. That date seems to correlate with when the truck was invoiced, not when it is to be assembled.
 
Glad I’m not the only one. I even emailed and get no response. So comforting when spending this amount of money.
When did you order? I ordered from Mac Haik Pasadena on 2/8
 
I just checked a friend's WS with a confirmed build date of 4/9 from the VVR and that string shows 3/31. That date seems to correlate with when the truck was invoiced, not when it is to be assembled.
Correct, that is the invoice date, not the build date.
 
Had a build week of 4/11 but just got the updated window sticker with a sequence number and build date of yesterday. No email but if true, 7 months and 3 week from order confirmation.
Huh I have a 4/11 build week and still no ws
 
I just checked a friend's WS with a confirmed build date of 4/9 from the VVR and that string shows 3/31. That date seems to correlate with when the truck was invoiced, not when it is to be assembled.
Don't know for sure, I'm assuming that if/when it was built it will still have to get the bed liner and 5th wheel prep so it's still weeks away from being delivered.
 
Huh I have a 4/11 build week and still no ws
The week of 4/11 could mean 4/15, for example. One week prior to 4/15 is 4/8. Keep checking - It should show up sometime this week!
 
I'm assuming that if/when it was built it will still have to get the bed liner and 5th wheel prep so it's still weeks away from being delivered.
The build date is the day it will finish assembly at KTP prior to going to GFX for accessories and then shipping.
 
The
Huh I have a 4/11 build week and still no ws
the build week is anytime during that week. The build day will be any one of the seven days of that week. Your dealer can check the VVR to get your actual date of build. Your WS generally populates a week prior to the build day. So if your build day was the 12th, you’d probably have a WS today. Later in the week will show up commensurately later. The seven days is not set in stone, but that is usually when it shows up.
 
i know im going to get rep for this but has anyone ordered a limited? or know anyone that has? just wondering if all the time frames are the same or worse from the extra electronics.
Sadly, there are no real timeframes.

Your dealer doesn't know.
Ford Marketing doesn't know.
Other customers don't know.
Not even other Limited customers know.

The timeframes have been all over the place and there seems to be virtually no correlation to trim, engine, body style, color or just about any other factor we try to use to help predict timing, except the occasional short commodity, which is specific, temporary, and still somewhat of an unreliable predictor (just ask all the folks who have removed options from their orders only to still be passed over for scheduling).

You'll drive yourself crazy trying to nail down any kind of reliable estimate on delivery timing for your order (I certainly have). Unfortunately, that's just the reality of things. It'd be just as reliable for you to ask an astrologer.

-SR-
 
Sadly, there are no real timeframes.

Your dealer doesn't know.
Ford Marketing doesn't know.
Other customers don't know.
Not even other Limited customers know.

The timeframes have been all over the place and there seems to be virtually no correlation to trim, engine, body style, color or just about any other factor we try to use to help predict timing, except the occasional short commodity, which is specific, temporary, and still somewhat of an unreliable predictor (just ask all the folks who have removed options from their orders only to still be passed over for scheduling).

You'll drive yourself crazy trying to nail down any kind of reliable estimate on delivery timing for your order (I certainly have). Unfortunately, that's just the reality of things. It'd be just as reliable for you to ask an astrologer.

-SR-
Spot on.
 
Hell yes. My truck is supposed to be here this week. Opened my email just a few minutes ago to a 2500 dollar PCO. X plan, first responder discount and now 2500 PCO. With the market for vehicles the way it is I don’t think you can beat this kind of a deal.
 
Back
Top Bottom