FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

The build date is the day it will finish assembly at KTP prior to going to GFX for accessories and then shipping.
The built date is the date is passes final QC. They leave the plant for accessories, then return for a final QC. I can confirm as my insider tracked my truck over the weekend to GFX, however my built date email came out early this morning and shows as 4/4 on the tracker.

The other question about the WS. There are 2 date near the botto. the xx xx xx under special order is the date it was sent to the plant. the black date in format xx/xx/xxxx shows the last generation of the WS pdf, and would appear to be triggered by some change in status on the order, or some milestone in the build process. Mine has changed 3 times since my WS became available.
 
Hell yes. My truck is supposed to be here this week. Opened my email just a few minutes ago to a 2500 dollar PCO. X plan, first responder discount and now 2500 PCO. With the market for vehicles the way it is I don’t think you can beat this kind of a deal.
Lucky!
 
The built date is the date is passes final QC. They leave the plant for accessories, then return for a final QC. I can confirm as my insider tracked my truck over the weekend to GFX, however my built date email came out early this morning and shows as 4/4 on the tracker.
IDK. When my truck was built, the "build day" correlated exactly with the the completion of the truck prior to going to GFX, confirmed by . I chalk all this up to tolerance though. The schedule can and does change so I don't allocate much precision into the projections within the VVR before they actual happen.
 
IDK. When my truck was built, the "build day" correlated exactly with the the completion of the truck prior to going to GFX, confirmed by . I chalk all this up to tolerance though. The schedule can and does change so I don't allocate much precision into the projections within the VVR before they actual happen.
This particular issue aside, i admire how you’re continuing to support this thread and other build threads on the forum. Normally, i notice folks who get their trucks graduate from these threads. Maybe because the painful waiting experience continues to haunt them long after their delivery:)
 
This particular issue aside, i admire how you’re continuing to support this thread and other build threads on the forum
Thanks! I can't say I follow every post, but try to share what I (and others) have learned through our process so that it does not have to be re-learned by everyone... I definitely don't proport to know everything and pick up a few new things along the way too! Mainly I just want to see everyone get their truck. I was fortunate to have a quick turnaround and there are a few people who ordered before me that are still waiting.
 
This particular issue aside, i admire how you’re continuing to support this thread and other build threads on the forum. Normally, i notice folks who get their trucks graduate from these threads. Maybe because the painful waiting experience continues to haunt them long after their delivery:)
No doubt they want to put memories of this process behind them.
 
Ford marketing is trying to kill me lol. My salesman is on vacation and the dealership won't tell me anything so I called Ford marketing to see if there is any updates... The nice lady told me I could be in production for 4-8 weeks. I almost had a stroke. I really hope she's wrong.
 
The week of 4/11 could mean 4/15, for example. One week prior to 4/15 is 4/8. Keep checking - It should show up sometime this week!
True and the way my lucks been going with this whole shit show it would be the last day of that build week lol
 
Impressive, 5th prep must still be a factor. I orderd a 350 lariat BAP, value, 5th prep, cameras, etc. 2/26/22, confirmed 3/3/22, nothing since (not that I've been expecting to hear yet).

5th prep isn't necessarily the hold up. Ordered 10/12/21, scheduled 1/13/22, 4 build bumps and truck is being built this week. Got my WS last Friday.

Also ordered spray in, moonroof and bed step. 350, Plat, Tremor, 6.7
 
MFers pushed again from 4/11 to 4/18 that makes #8
Oh yay, another Tuesday bump day... I guess we'll see if it's widespread or not.

I'll be refreshing my email every 3 seconds for the next 2 hours...
 
Oh yay, another Tuesday bump day... I guess we'll see if it's widespread or not.

I'll be refreshing my email every 3 seconds for the next 2 hours...
This is an absolute shit show makes no sense what so ever why I’ve been pushed 8 times freaken ridiculous I really regret agreeing to remove the 5wp, bedliner, and AS because it did absolutely nothing for me been getting nothing but jerked around. Hey ford if you’re listening send me a damn 5 grand pco for the aggravation
 
This is an absolute shit show makes no sense what so ever why I’ve been pushed 8 times freaken ridiculous I really regret agreeing to remove the 5wp, bedliner, and AS because it did absolutely nothing for me been getting nothing but jerked around. Hey ford if you’re listening send me a damn 5 grand pco for the aggravation

Yeah, I'll take one of those too please.
 
This is an absolute shit show makes no sense what so ever why I’ve been pushed 8 times freaken ridiculous I really regret agreeing to remove the 5wp, bedliner, and AS because it did absolutely nothing for me been getting nothing but jerked around. Hey ford if you’re listening send me a damn 5 grand pco for the aggravation
That sure would be nice. Since I placed my order in July, I haven't received a single PCO. I tried all the tricks ang got nothing but a bunch of pesky dealt emails for weeks and weeks. Meanwhile, other folks seem to get a new one when the old one expires, like clockwork. 🤡

-SR-
 
That sure would be nice. Since I placed my order in July, I haven't received a single PCO. I tried all the tricks ang got nothing but a bunch of pesky dealt emails for weeks and weeks. Meanwhile, other folks seem to get a new one when the old one expires, like clockwork. 🤡

-SR-
I don’t know if it made any difference for me, but I did download the Ford pass app yesterday and filled in all my info. Then today I received an email. Who knows?
 
The shipping process is even worse so be prepared. My trucks been sitting on a train at the plant waiting pick up to ATL since 3/21. Guess it’s waiting for other trucks going to ATL. 🤷🏻‍♂️ So hopefully bunch of folks from ATL area are being built this week.

Another thing I’ve pondered has been wondering if changing your order has anything to do with the bumps or delays? Almost like changing your order moves you to back of your dealer allocation line? Bc most everyone that seems to be frustrated with long waits seems to have been told to remove items from their order. Total speculation here
 
Back
Top Bottom