FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

In production will have a date after it's done being "in production", which doesn't make much sense, but that seems to be the way it goes.

-SR-
In production just means the build sheet was forwarded to the plant. It doesn’t mean the vehicle is actually being built. A date should appear under the “in production” line in the tracker. That, and the modules populating, your truck is being built. These two, however, have been lagging, and the truck is usually built by the time those appear.
 
Geesh. I wonder if it's certain markets that get the PCOs... I've tried everything under the sun to get one and have yet to... I'm in Wisconsin.
I think you’re correct. I think the market you’re in plays a big part. I have nothing to prove it, but it seems I never see anyone from our neck of the woods saying they got one.
 
Did you do anything to generate the PCO? Have you bought new Fords before? I have tried everything from calling Marketing and ordering brochures to going to Village Ford in Detroit and clicking on a new truck.
I have bought new trucks before. I tried it all also trying to generate one. I had one a year ago but didn’t use it. It’s a mystery on how to get one just about like how they schedule builds. Good luck.
 
What all was covered by the PCO? I doubt they're targeting super duties -- super duty may be part of it, interested to know what the other things on it are to start looking at those on the internet to see if I start seeing Ford ads. If I go looking at Chevy trucks -- pages covered in ads by Chevy. I go look at Tundra's, pages covered with Tundra ads. Ram, same thing. Chevy HD, covered in ads. Ford super duties? Pages full of random ads completely unrelated to what I'm searching for or for Chevy/Ford/Ram/Nissan/Toyota/Subaru, basically everything but Ford.
F150 or SuperDuty for 2500. Says 750 for others.
 
What all was covered by the PCO? I doubt they're targeting super duties -- super duty may be part of it, interested to know what the other things on it are to start looking at those on the internet to see if I start seeing Ford ads. If I go looking at Chevy trucks -- pages covered in ads by Chevy. I go look at Tundra's, pages covered with Tundra ads. Ram, same thing. Chevy HD, covered in ads. Ford super duties? Pages full of random ads completely unrelated to what I'm searching for or for Chevy/Ford/Ram/Nissan/Toyota/Subaru, basically everything but Ford.
Here is what it's good for.
Screenshot_20220407-043240_Email.webp
 
I think you’re correct. I think the market you’re in plays a big part. I have nothing to prove it, but it seems I never see anyone from our neck of the woods saying they got one.
Well if I ever get one, I'm making a huge announcement on here! Lol the thing that really bugs the shit out of me about it is I keep getting the damn offers for Chevy and Ram. They're nowhere near as high as what I've seen here. Biggest one I've gotten from them is $1500. I've seen some people here saying they got one for 3k! I'd freaking love that one. Less sticker shock for the wife, especially when she starts to see the boxes pile up in the garage while I wait for the truck. Haha!
 
Geesh. I wonder if it's certain markets that get the PCOs... I've tried everything under the sun to get one and have yet to... I'm in Wisconsin.
I'm in Wisconsin too and had a PCO that expired April 4th. Hoping I get another that I can use, but it looks like the PCO's being sent expire in early July. I placed my order in December, so might not see the truck by then though.
 
Read the fine print on your PCO. Especially the second last sentence "Place order OR take new retail delivery by {x-date}..."

I put some extra emphasis on the important words. If you have a truck on order and a PCO in hand it's likely not expired...
 
I'm in Wisconsin too and had a PCO that expired April 4th. Hoping I get another that I can use, but it looks like the PCO's being sent expire in early July. I placed my order in December, so might not see the truck by then though.
How did you get one?! Email, snail mail, ford pass...
 
Read the fine print on your PCO. Especially the second last sentence "Place order OR take new retail delivery by {x-date}..."

I put some extra emphasis on the important words. If you have a truck on order and a PCO in hand it's likely not expired...
Not sure whether this is accurate, but I had a salesman tell me that they look at PCOs in effect during 2 specific time periods: the day you place your order and the day you take delivery. If you have a PCO available during either of those 2 dates, you can get it. If the PCO became available after you order and expired before you take delivery, then you cannot use it. Anyone have evidence to confirm or negate this?
 
Here is what it's good for.

I don’t think anyone can use it but you but since you blurred out the code up top thought I’d mention the code is also at the bottom.
 
Not sure whether this is accurate, but I had a salesman tell me that they look at PCOs in effect during 2 specific time periods: the day you place your order and the day you take delivery. If you have a PCO available during either of those 2 dates, you can get it. If the PCO became available after you order and expired before you take delivery, then you cannot use it. Anyone have evidence to confirm or negate this?

Lots of people have received them after ordering and expired before delivery and got them applied.

https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/dealer-won’t-apply-private-cash-offer.6730/page-3#post-136784
 
I don’t think anyone can use it but you but since you blurred out the code up top thought I’d mention the code is also at the bottom.
well, you can only use it once so i'd like to be the one to use it. Where is the code at bottom?
 
well, you can only use it once so i'd like to be the one to use it. Where is the code at bottom?
Very last line… “#—— and Customer ID”
 
Very last line… “#—— and Customer ID”
That is a dealer code for the Vincent system. The number blocked out is way different.
 
That is a dealer code for the Vincent system. The number blocked out is way different.

Ah, ok! Show's how little I know about those things, lol.
 
Does anyone know if they are scheduling this coming week?
 
Back
Top Bottom