FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

After 3 weeks without being bumped I just got a fresh round of the dreaded Thursday email. Now pushed back another week for the 7th time 🙃
Same thing for me. Just got bumped again. I’ve gone all the way from 3/14 to 05/09. It’s getting real old.i did just get a new PCO in my email. Hopefully I get my truck in time to use it..
 
Just got an email from Ford thought it maybe my vin or pco… no just an email stating hey sorry about the delay 😂
6A84BA1C-6774-439F-ACC1-FE40EC4085AC.webp
 
Just got an email from Ford thought it maybe my vin or pco… no just an email stating hey sorry about the delay 😂 View attachment 50418
I just got the same one. Kind of weird they confirmed that our orders are still confirmed. Obviously we know there’s delays because it hasn’t moved into production.
 
Ordered 11/10, received build date of 4/25 about a month ago and dealer called yesterday with a 4/29 build date. Fingers crossed!
 
6/8/21 order date, build just got bumped again to week of May 9. My buddy might want this truck, so I keep laughing that it keeps being pushed back. So glad I ordered again and have been enjoying the ride. I couldn’t have waited this long
 
I Ordered 2/1 and did not get a sorry for the delay email yesterday from Ford. I received The one about a month ago but not this time…🤨
 
Just got an email from Ford thought it maybe my vin or pco… no just an email stating hey sorry about the delay 😂 View attachment 50418

Did you receive the same email on 3/18? I'm wondering if anyone who received the delay email on 3/18 also received this one yesterday?

I got it on 3/18, but not last night.
 
I ordered 2/7/22. I got a confirmation email the same day. That’s the only communication I got until last night (exactly 60 days after order) I got the “we’re sorry there is a delay” email
 
After going 2 months without any communication, at least I got an email good or indifferent. Least I know my order is still active
 
Did you receive the same email on 3/18? I'm wondering if anyone who received the delay email on 3/18 also received this one yesterday?

I got it on 3/18, but not last night.
I received it on 3/18 but did not get the one yesterday.
 
Back
Top Bottom