FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

That sure would be nice. Since I placed my order in July, I haven't received a single PCO. I tried all the tricks ang got nothing but a bunch of pesky dealt emails for weeks and weeks. Meanwhile, other folks seem to get a new one when the old one expires, like clockwork. 🤡

-SR-

I have received them before and merely tossed them as spam. Different times these days, for sure. In those days, you could get $15k+ off on a truck during Truck Month. Boy were those the days.
 
That sure would be nice. Since I placed my order in July, I haven't received a single PCO. I tried all the tricks ang got nothing but a bunch of pesky dealt emails for weeks and weeks. Meanwhile, other folks seem to get a new one when the old one expires, like clockwork. 🤡

-SR-
Same.
 
That sure would be nice. Since I placed my order in July, I haven't received a single PCO. I tried all the tricks ang got nothing but a bunch of pesky dealt emails for weeks and weeks. Meanwhile, other folks seem to get a new one when the old one expires, like clockwork. 🤡

-SR-
I’ve never received a pco over the years not even once
 
Is there a website you can use to track them during shipping?
No, but you can follow the instructions here:


It works well for most people, although there have been occasional glitches noted where it doesn't update correctly...
 
Hell yes. My truck is supposed to be here this week. Opened my email just a few minutes ago to a 2500 dollar PCO. X plan, first responder discount and now 2500 PCO. With the market for vehicles the way it is I don’t think you can beat this kind of a deal.
What is this PCO you speak of and how does one obtain it?
 
What is this PCO you speak of and how does one obtain it?
It’s a private cash offer from ford. An incentive to buy a new vehicle. As far as how to get one is a mystery. There is a thread on this forum you can look at. I think it’s “How to get a PCO”. I know pretty obvious right.lol
 
With hopefully three days to go 4/9, no longer having to only post on this thread, will I be lost? Where to go from here, it is like leaving the service, then having to go on your own?
 
From what i’m reading here and on other threads, looks like Ford started distributing another wave of PCOs for 2nd quarter. Given that many had their current PCOs expire on 4/4, it would be nice to get a renewed one this week.
 
From what i’m reading here and on other threads, looks like Ford started distributing another wave of PCOs for 2nd quarter. Given that many had their current PCOs expire on 4/4, it would be nice to get a renewed one this week.
I agree. Have to original 4/4 pco crossing fingers it still works but would be nice to get a new one so there isn’t an issue.
 
Called my dealer couple days ago. Finally up to priority 2 xD come on vin I’m wanna hurry up and wait for the rest of this process!
 
New to the forum but have been watching since I ordered.

Ordered 1/31 - never received anything other than the paperwork I got at the dealership. Never got a single email from ford. Called the dealer last week and they had a VIN for me. Allowed me to open the tracker.

In Production 3/31

Built 3/31

Now it just says it’s shipped but no details.

I was a priority 15.

No BAP, A/S, Bedliner, winch, or 5th wheel prep. My dealer made sure to tell me not to put these on the order. I have every other option you could get with the Lariat.

Seems I got extremely lucky with timing. Hope to have it by the end of April.
Update.

Called the dealer this afternoon and the truck is in the Mesquite, TX rail yard. Waiting for delivery to the dealership now.

My family bought my old truck from me and picks it up Friday. Hopeful the new one is ready in a week or less.
 
Hell yes. My truck is supposed to be here this week. Opened my email just a few minutes ago to a 2500 dollar PCO. X plan, first responder discount and now 2500 PCO. With the market for vehicles the way it is I don’t think you can beat this kind of a deal.
Did you do anything to generate the PCO? Have you bought new Fords before? I have tried everything from calling Marketing and ordering brochures to going to Village Ford in Detroit and clicking on a new truck.
 
It’s a private cash offer from ford. An incentive to buy a new vehicle. As far as how to get one is a mystery. There is a thread on this forum you can look at. I think it’s “How to get a PCO”. I know pretty obvious right.lol
Got the same email today. $2500 PCO.
 
Geesh. I wonder if it's certain markets that get the PCOs... I've tried everything under the sun to get one and have yet to... I'm in Wisconsin.
 
Got the same email today. $2500 PCO.
My wife received a PCO from Kohl’s today…lol guess I need to get her to call Ford marketing to help me out with the truck….
 
Got the same email today. $2500 PCO.

What all was covered by the PCO? I doubt they're targeting super duties -- super duty may be part of it, interested to know what the other things on it are to start looking at those on the internet to see if I start seeing Ford ads. If I go looking at Chevy trucks -- pages covered in ads by Chevy. I go look at Tundra's, pages covered with Tundra ads. Ram, same thing. Chevy HD, covered in ads. Ford super duties? Pages full of random ads completely unrelated to what I'm searching for or for Chevy/Ford/Ram/Nissan/Toyota/Subaru, basically everything but Ford.
 
Well, now I guess it's official, order tracking page changed to In Production (though no date is shown for in production, which seems to deviate from what I've seen others post):

1649296225852.webp
 
Well, now I guess it's official, order tracking page changed to In Production (though no date is shown for in production, which seems to deviate from what I've seen others post):

View attachment 50334
In production will have a date after it's done being "in production", which doesn't make much sense, but that seems to be the way it goes.

-SR-
 
Back
Top Bottom