FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

The countdown has begun! ordered 7/30 got an original build date of 3/14 that has pushed and pushed to 4/18. however this date has been holding for a few weeks now (knock knock) thinking the end of this long journey is coming to an end!
I hear you buddy, 4/9 Sat for me!
 
Had a build week of 4/11 but just got the updated window sticker with a sequence number and build date of yesterday. No email but if true, 7 months and 3 week from order confirmation.
 
I ordered my 22 250 Lariat (BAP, Ultimate Package) on 3/4/22.
Received an email same day with confirmation.
Received another email 3/17/22 with a scheduled production date for the week of 5/2/22.

What will be the next thing I should expect to receive? (assuming the production date doesn't get moved) and when should I expect to receive the next email?
 
My truck is now "in production" I don't have a window sticker yet but last email I got from Ford said scheduled for the week of 4/11. Hopefully things go smoothly from here on out. 6 1/2 months from order confirmed to in production. Do they email the build day to me or will I have to try and get that info from the dealership?
Your dealership can provide that to you by looking at the Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR). Your window sticker will be available 1 week prior to the build date.
 
I ordered my 22 250 Lariat (BAP, Ultimate Package) on 3/4/22.
Received an email same day with confirmation.
Received another email 3/17/22 with a scheduled production date for the week of 5/2/22.

What will be the next thing I should expect to receive? (assuming the production date doesn't get moved) and when should I expect to receive the next email?
The next thing you should expect to receive is a lot of hate from people who ordered way before you and still don't have a Vin......like me. 😂
 
I've been checking the PalsApp website every day since I received my built email (8 days so far) - it currently shows the following which I assume means it is still at KTP awaiting transfer to Shelbyville where it would hitch a ride on an auto carrier to the dealer - am I interpreting this correctly?

Strangely one of the times I checked the site a second line appeared underneath showing the destination as my dealer but that disappeared the next day.

Capture-1.webp
 
:whistle: Sorry guys...... LOL

I'll tell ya the same thing I told another guy in your situation;

I don't hate you hate you, but maybe not stop you from walking into a glass door hate you. :)

I would even pause laughing to ask if you're ok.

In all sincerity, though, I hope your build date holds or even gets pushed up, your shipping is swift and without complications, and your truck is pristine on arrival, purchase is without flaws, and the truck lasts a lifetime without a single issue. Beyond dog shit, I do hope there is some dog shit on your floorboard. At least a payday bar molded to look like poop. Something.

Ok, I'll stop.
 
I ordered my 22 250 Lariat (BAP, Ultimate Package) on 3/4/22.
Received an email same day with confirmation.
Received another email 3/17/22 with a scheduled production date for the week of 5/2/22.

What will be the next thing I should expect to receive? (assuming the production date doesn't get moved) and when should I expect to receive the next email?

Impressive, 5th prep must still be a factor. I orderd a 350 lariat BAP, value, 5th prep, cameras, etc. 2/26/22, confirmed 3/3/22, nothing since (not that I've been expecting to hear yet).
 
Impressive, 5th prep must still be a factor. I orderd a 350 lariat BAP, value, 5th prep, cameras, etc. 2/26/22, confirmed 3/3/22, nothing since (not that I've been expecting to hear yet).

I think it's the cameras and other electronics. I ordered a 350, BAP, LUP, cameras, etc on 01/14/22, confirmation by 01/19, nothing since. My assumption is that they are maximizing the quantity of orders they can build given the materials they have on hand, which is why some of us are waiting 9 months while others are waiting 3.
 
Still no update, ordered August 31, 2021 - i am thinking it will never be built hahahahahaha
 
i know im going to get rep for this but has anyone ordered a limited? or know anyone that has? just wondering if all the time frames are the same or worse from the extra electronics.
 
Had a build week of 4/11 but just got the updated window sticker with a sequence number and build date of yesterday. No email but if true, 7 months and 3 week from order confirmation.
Curious, where are you finding a build date on the window sticker?
 
Curious, where are you finding a build date on the window sticker?
There is no explicit build date on the window sticker. The date at the bottom will update when things change in the order history on Vehicle Visibility, but that is not necessarily the actual date of assembly.
 
Back
Top Bottom