FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Boy, going really old school with that Fortran cable thing….😜
Autocorrect is going to be the death of me. I have sent some pretty scary autocorrected texts. Must improve my proofreading. For now I am claiming old age and senility for any future typo’s.
 
Fellow Fortran taker here too.
Me too, but I don't remember any special cables involved, but I do remember some old timers at work telling me about what it was like to drop their stack of punch cards on the way to the computer room (that's definitely before my time).

-SR-
 
If we're back to chip holds, that's going to really throw things off.

I hate to be this way, really do, but I trust a phone operator in marketing to know gritty details less than the dealer who is more likely to be getting information from a regional/zone rep that is more apprised of the details of where holdups are.

I also tend to lean towards the other things more because last time there were chip holds there were no shortage of pictures posted of thousands and thousands of trucks in parking lots over at Blue Oval Forums -- which I'm not seeing now.

I guess let's all just hope she was wrong or it's different than it was before, otherwise we'll be waiting for the new magic container ship fairy to show up with another batch and that'd mean most every truck built from now until then will be in chip purgatory.
Last time I drove by the Kentucky Speedway there were no longer any trucks parked in the parking lot. As you stated, there were thousands of them before. They have been gone for at least 5-6 months. I haven't been down there in the last month though. It is about 40 minutes south of where I live. I will not drive that way again until late May trip to the pan handle. Placed order and got confirmation 3/30 and I am hoping optimistically that I take delivery for the Fall Cross Country season when we travel all over the state.
 
Autocorrect is going to be the death of me. I have sent some pretty scary autocorrected texts. Must improve my proofreading. For now I am claiming old age and senility for any future typo’s.
Also did that in school. I didn't even realize yours that was a typo. My brain was like, yea fortran, that's a good idea, I should order one too!
 
1648902701778.webp
 
And if you look at the last 8 weeks or so there are at least 6 with no scheduling
 
I dropped 3 items a month ago to try to speed up my build and there has been no scheduling since. So frustrating as I should have just kept it as is. What a bummer!!! 7 months since order today
 
I took Fortran as well, could be interesting truck name. Mine will be named TechZone. Delivery in next 2 weeks
 
Doesn’t look like anything at KTP is being scheduled this week.
 
I dropped 3 items a month ago to try to speed up my build and there has been no scheduling since. So frustrating as I should have just kept it as is. What a bummer!!! 7 months since order today
So did I. 6 month anniversary since order today still no vin
 
There is no way Ford is going to be able to build all their backlog of orders before the end of the year at this rate, even when they aren't taking new orders.

Scheduling builds once a month is not going to produce that many trucks.
 
There is no way Ford is going to be able to build all their backlog of orders before the end of the year at this rate, even when they aren't taking new orders.

Scheduling builds once a month is not going to produce that many trucks.
Scheduling doesn’t produce trucks, running the production line does. If they are already scheduled through 5/2 what does it matter if they schedule you for the week of 5/9 this week or sometime in the next 4 weeks. As long as they can get the requisite parts to build the orders, they will be able to build the approximately 300,000 SD trucks they have In backlog before the end of the year. They have built an average of over 800,000 F-series per year for more than the last decade. If they can get the parts, they can get them built
 
A25A8268-87E0-4560-A8A8-E060FA172A27.jpeg


My truck arrived at the dealership yesterday. Pics from dealer.

Ordered 10/6/21
Built 3/20 after two reschedules
Shipped 3/22
Arrived 4/1

Lariat Ultimate 7.3 BAP

Big shout out to my buddies at Brian Hoskins Ford! Can’t wait to pick it up this week.
 

Attachments

  • 6D1129F1-7951-41E7-AF3C-36661B958DDC.webp
    6D1129F1-7951-41E7-AF3C-36661B958DDC.webp
    362.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Scheduling doesn’t produce trucks, running the production line does. If they are already scheduled through 5/2 what does it matter if they schedule you for the week of 5/9 this week or sometime in the next 4 weeks. As long as they can get the requisite parts to build the orders, they will be able to build the approximately 300,000 SD trucks they have In backlog before the end of the year. They have built an average of over 800,000 F-series per year for more than the last decade. If they can get the parts, they can get them built
Scheduling more at least give those that are unscheduled some idea of when they may get their truck. I am still unscheduled so it would be nice to know if there is a chance I get the truck in the next 2 months or not (ordered 11/24/21). Right now all I know is that I will be Early June at best but could be October at this point. Put me in a line of some sort.
 
Back
Top Bottom