FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

2022 Ordered 11/30
Confirmed 11/30
F-350 Lariat Crew Cab, 6.7 Power Stroke, Tremor w/ Lariat Ultimate, Pro back up assist, 5th Wheel Prep, Spray in bed liner
1st Production 2/14
2nd Production 2/21
3rd Production 2/28
4th Production 3/7
Crickets
3/18 Thanks again for placing your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat order. We’re working hard to assemble your vehicle, but it’s going to take more time than expected to finish it.
3/31

The Matheny's are good dealers.
 
Indeed... I can have a $30/month cheaper payment by applying it to the loan, or pay for leveling it... in all honesty I will probably have to use it to pay Flood Ford for the ESP...

OKC
FYI-site sponsor here (Granger Ford) is offering Ford ESP at great prices and customer service. IF/When my truck ever arrives, I am not even going to ask for a quote from my dealer. It is not worth the brain damage of back and forth.
 
12/9 page 509, and still no vin. I said it before and I'll say it again. This thread will be well into the 1,000's before I see my truck, or maybe before I even get a vin#
🤪😁🤬
 
Whelp, finally did it. Removed AS from my order. TBH I'm not sure if I even wanted it to begin with, but paying $1000 for something I might not even want that is likely adding months to my order just makes zero sense.
I had originally had it on my order, but after learning about how it actually works, I started to question it's longevity. I was wondering if, over time, there would be wear generated between the worm and pinion inside the steering wheel which would result in steering slop. After that, I was fine with my decision to drop it from my order.

-SR-
 
OKC
FYI-site sponsor here (Granger Ford) is offering Ford ESP at great prices and customer service. IF/When my truck ever arrives, I am not even going to ask for a quote from my dealer. It is not worth the brain damage of back and forth.
Thanks for the info. When I ordered they had me talk to the finance guy and I mentioned ESP and that if he couldn’t meet Flood’s price, I would just go with them. He said if I buy if from him there would be no deductible on any warranty work done there. He said he may be able to do $1 over his cost. We will see. I forwarded him the link to Flood’s pricing.

How does Granger’s pricing compare to Flood’s?
 
I had originally had it on my order, but after learning about how it actually works, I started to question it's longevity. I was wondering if, over time, there would be wear generated between the worm and pinion inside the steering wheel which would result in steering slop. After that, I was fine with my decision to drop it from my order.

-SR-

Yeah I reasoned along similar lines. I got the 7.3 and the Tremor package precisely because I want a truck that is going to last me a very long time. AS seems interesting on paper but it's added complexity. Additionally most of the people who talk about it seem to be more in the "it's kinda neat" camp instead of the "wow, it's a gamechanger" camp.
 
Deeply offended by the plenty of virgins on here/unicorn comment. I’ve seen a unicorn before. I swear. 2 in the Niagara Falls area alone.
Aren't virgins like a unicorn? So so rare these days.
 
Yeah I reasoned along similar lines. I got the 7.3 and the Tremor package precisely because I want a truck that is going to last me a very long time. AS seems interesting on paper but it's added complexity. Additionally most of the people who talk about it seem to be more in the "it's kinda neat" camp instead of the "wow, it's a gamechanger" camp.

Yeah, I had to research because some people talk like they'd never own a truck without it and some say you can't even tell the difference.

So which was it? Seems like at a roll it takes about 1/4 turn out to each direction, lock to lock. Then at high speed basically does nothing.

My first fear was failure, if the worm gear stripped -- would it spin freely? Not sure, looks like it would. But, more than anything it was how subtle the difference is even at rolling speeds. For the money, plus having a new collection of parts that could fail, I'd pay to not have it. That's just me, though.
 
OKC
FYI-site sponsor here (Granger Ford) is offering Ford ESP at great prices and customer service. IF/When my truck ever arrives, I am not even going to ask for a quote from my dealer. It is not worth the brain damage of back and forth.
Here is the link for Granger. My friend called Brooke and he was signed up in 10 minutes. She even told him a Ford points he had for a bigger discount.
 
Here is the link for Granger. My friend called Brooke and he was signed up in 10 minutes. She even told him a Ford points he had for a bigger discount.
That's cool about the points... I have 82,000... thanks...
 
Anyone know if super duties scheduling this week
No, not this week
1648835971101.webp
 
You just had to make me look! I ordered mine 770 pages ago! Yes, my order was when this was on page 1.....and I am still waiting!
OUCH!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom