FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

So are we taking polls on when Ford might actually start scheduling SD’s again?
According to the ancient Ford Mayan scheduling calendar I found, a Virgin and a unicorn are due to be thrown into a volcano by Thursday morning. Finding a virgin on here should be easy, the unicorn is a bit tougher 🦄🤣
 
So are we taking polls on when Ford might actually start scheduling SD’s again?
According to the ancient Ford Mayan scheduling calendar I found, a Virgin and a unicorn are due to be thrown into a volcano by Thursday morning. Finding a virgin on here should be easy, the unicorn is a bit tougher 🦄🤣
I’ll bet we get scheduled next Thursday.
 
So are we taking polls on when Ford might actually start scheduling SD’s again?
According to the ancient Ford Mayan scheduling calendar I found, a Virgin and a unicorn are due to be thrown into a volcano by Thursday morning. Finding a virgin on here should be easy, the unicorn is a bit tougher 🦄🤣
Can’t be this Thursday, the next full moon isn’t until the 16th. They only sacrifice virgins and unicorns during a full moon..please check your Mayan calendar again…LMAO
 
Can’t be this Thursday, the next full moon isn’t until the 16th. They only sacrifice virgins and unicorns during a full moon..please check your Mayan calendar again…LMAO
Deeply offended by the plenty of virgins on here/unicorn comment. I’ve seen a unicorn before. I swear. 2 in the Niagara Falls area alone.
 
I think everyone who is upset with Ford and this delivery debacle should cancel their orders. You shouldn’t give them 1 cent of your hard earned money.

Right?

People just legitimately don't get it. I understand the frustration, but not hate. Ford is frustrated, too, have no doubt about it.

Many people just don't see what's going on outside their bubble. Not meant as an insult, have my own bubble. What I mean is -- go talk to people and tell them it's a 7-10 month wait to buy a new truck. Most people will be shocked. I try to warn people, take real damn good care of what you have -- you don't know if you can repair it or not. We've got nice things in the US but little ability to maintain those nice things.

We're ONE foreign policy mistake away from having things in the US that haven't been seen since the 1930's. And the guy at the helm...

It's not going to get better soon and the fertilizer prices all over the news being blamed for food prices is bullshit -- show me the person who eats fertilizer and I'll show you our President. Point is, you'll see the repercussions of those prices late this year and next year. There might be some bleed through, but for the most part nobody knows what grain is going to cost next year yet. The double cost it is now over is purely over last years jump when.... well, we all know.
 
Right?

People just legitimately don't get it. I understand the frustration, but not hate. Ford is frustrated, too, have no doubt about it.

Many people just don't see what's going on outside their bubble. Not meant as an insult, have my own bubble. What I mean is -- go talk to people and tell them it's a 7-10 month wait to buy a new truck. Most people will be shocked. I try to warn people, take real damn good care of what you have -- you don't know if you can repair it or not. We've got nice things in the US but little ability to maintain those nice things.

We're ONE foreign policy mistake away from having things in the US that haven't been seen since the 1930's. And the guy at the helm...

It's not going to get better soon and the fertilizer prices all over the news being blamed for food prices is bullshit -- show me the person who eats fertilizer and I'll show you our President. Point is, you'll see the repercussions of those prices late this year and next year. There might be some bleed through, but for the most part nobody knows what grain is going to cost next year yet. The double cost it is now over is purely over last years jump when.... well, we all know.T
Right?

People just legitimately don't get it. I understand the frustration, but not hate. Ford is frustrated, too, have no doubt about it.

Many people just don't see what's going on outside their bubble. Not meant as an insult, have my own bubble. What I mean is -- go talk to people and tell them it's a 7-10 month wait to buy a new truck. Most people will be shocked. I try to warn people, take real damn good care of what you have -- you don't know if you can repair it or not. We've got nice things in the US but little ability to maintain those nice things.

We're ONE foreign policy mistake away from having things in the US that haven't been seen since the 1930's. And the guy at the helm...

It's not going to get better soon and the fertilizer prices all over the news being blamed for food prices is bullshit -- show me the person who eats fertilizer and I'll show you our President. Point is, you'll see the repercussions of those prices late this year and next year. There might be some bleed through, but for the most part nobody knows what grain is going to cost next year yet. The double cost it is now over is purely over last years jump when.... well, we all know.
The PlanneDemic to get rid of Trump and start the New World Order
 
Careful guys, we got about 375 more pages to this thread before it can get shut down. Lol
 
Hopefully everyone currently active in this thread has there trucks long before 375 more pages. :/
hahahaha! That’s funny. But also very sad. Might be a sign of what’s to come. I think I ordered well over 400 pages ago. What keeps me going is that I’m not alone. Thank you all 👊🏼
 
hahahaha! That’s funny. But also very sad. Might be a sign of what’s to come. I think I ordered well over 400 pages ago. What keeps me going is that I’m not alone. Thank you all 👊🏼
You just had to make me look! I ordered mine 770 pages ago! Yes, my order was when this was on page 1.....and I am still waiting!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2022-04-01 001656.webp
    Screenshot 2022-04-01 001656.webp
    63.9 KB · Views: 194
Page 363 for me
 
Back
Top Bottom