FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Page 220 for me
 
OK, let's talk about this while we're all waiting for our trucks. What is everyone ordering for mods/accessories in anticipation of your truck coming??

So far I grabbed a bakflip tonneau cover, 3D lettering for the tailgate and front hood, fancy new drop hitch and some all weather mats.
 
OK, let's talk about this while we're all waiting for our trucks. What is everyone ordering for mods/accessories in anticipation of your truck coming??

So far I grabbed a bakflip tonneau cover, 3D lettering for the tailgate and front hood, fancy new drop hitch and some all weather mats.

I'm not ordering anything until I actually get a Vin. 😂
 
Felling very much like a Noob! Ordered at page 448. I have a VIN and tentatively scheduled for week of April 25th.

I have mud flaps, Fortran cable, and fender flares waiting to be installed. Waiting for actual build date to order camper shell.

Have AS and BAP on my order so was surprised win I got my VIN
 
Not ordering anything until I know I am getting a truck! If the outstanding orders end up getting canceled, then go through this again for a ‘23, I will be driving a Ram….
 
I'm not ordering anything until I actually get a Vin. 😂
Not ordering anything until I know I am getting a truck! If the outstanding orders end up getting canceled, then go through this again for a ‘23, I will be driving a Ram….
Same! Ordered 11/24/21, no VIN. Ordered Ram 2500 on 3/3/22 and it’s already scheduled to be built end of April. Will have to decide which I will take in a few weeks
 
The only mod I have is this Canvasback liner for my back seat area to keep the doggos' fur out of the carpeting. When I placed my order, I considered selecting the carpet delete option, but I like the sound damping and insulation that comes from cabin carpeting and, aside from the dog hair, I don't generally track any more dirt into my vehicles than what can be handled by all-weather floor mats.

-SR-
 
OK, let's talk about this while we're all waiting for our trucks. What is everyone ordering for mods/accessories in anticipation of your truck coming??

So far I grabbed a bakflip tonneau cover, 3D lettering for the tailgate and front hood, fancy new drop hitch and some all weather mats.
BAKFlip MX4, BedRug, ARB compressor for OBA (still need to get the other components), Bulletpoint phone mount... many others on the list, will be likely purchased before the truck gets here (BAKBox 2, Husky floor liners, mud flaps, rear seat cover for dog)
 
BAKFlip MX4, BedRug, ARB compressor for OBA (still need to get the other components), Bulletpoint phone mount... many others on the list, will be likely purchased before the truck gets here (BAKBox 2, Husky floor liners, mud flaps, rear seat cover for dog)
I've been holding off ordering anything until I'm in production, but one of the items I've been looking at is the Bulletpoint mount as well. I've seen a few videos where you can add a custom bracket with some usb plugs ,etc... I just need to figure out where / how to wire them in. I remember watching a video once that showed all this on the old dash. I'm assuming the 2022's will be similar.
 
It was in my email and the best April Fools launch I have seen. Thought I would go off-topic and this thread could use some old fashioned laughter 😂

The large amounts of unread emails are all notifications from the greatest forum of all time 😉

44E6F63D-89ED-4CC3-9299-1368F02383B6.png
2B989FA5-25A8-4E53-9148-B8B344C41B27.png
11665BAC-126C-4DC9-BD53-818343015152.png
AE25DACE-2594-45C1-92C9-B5CED7A7F790.png
 
Felling very much like a Noob! Ordered at page 448. I have a VIN and tentatively scheduled for week of April 25th.

I have mud flaps, Fortran cable, and fender flares waiting to be installed. Waiting for actual build date to order camper shell.

Have AS and BAP on my order so was surprised win I got my VIN
Boy, going really old school with that Fortran cable thing….😜
 
Back
Top Bottom