FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Order placed / confirmed November 20th 2021. Crickets until March 19th 2022 with contact from Ford 'we've run into a few delays'. Nothing since.

F250, Lariat, Tremor, Atlas Blue, 7.3, Black Appearance Package, Lariat Ultimate Package, Moonroof, Dual Battery, Rain Sensing Wipers, Upfitter Switches, Rear CHMSL Camera.
 
I was told by a dealer here in DFW TX area that a truck ((a lesser build than mine) I havePlatinum ordered with a few options for about $90k) (his was a basic lariat) that it would take $115k to get it. These MFer's are gouging buyers who want a truck now. Fuck that and them. They are also giving Ford a bad name as a company.

And you wonder why I ordered from Granger and will deal with the 850 mile drive home to DFW.

There are like 50+ dealers within 100 miles of me. I contacted 30 of them, only 10 called me back. All were 5-10k over MSRP...

ok ill order from the guy in Iowa.
 
4/18 here, pushed from 3/14. Date is holding so far.
I was about ready to say screw it, they pushed me 7 times. Went back and forth from 3/7-3/14 a couple times then 3/21 3/28 4/4 now it’s been 4/11 and holding so far
 
Same here. It's getting close. I don't know whether to be excited or nervous. I'm hoping to get my truck by the end of April. I Hope that's not expecting too much from Ford.
Oh I’m definitely nervous because I already know the dealer is going to low ball me on trade by $6k so if I can’t get him to meet me in the middle and come up 3k I’m walking and sticking with Ram I have a phenomenal Ram dealer I’ve dealt with for years that always takes care of me
 
Oh I’m definitely nervous because I already know the dealer is going to low ball me on trade by $6k so if I can’t get him to meet me in the middle and come up 3k I’m walking and sticking with Ram I have a phenomenal Ram dealer I’ve dealt with for years that always takes care of me
See how much your Ram dealer will offer you for what you're going to trade and then ask for a ride to pick up your tremor? Lol
 
I was about ready to say screw it, they pushed me 7 times. Went back and forth from 3/7-3/14 a couple times then 3/21 3/28 4/4 now it’s been 4/11 and holding so far
Bet it holds. Seems these last few weeks have been better about not getting pushed back and actually getting built. Fingers crossed for you!
 
See how much your Ram dealer will offer you for what you're going to trade and then ask for a ride to pick up your tremor? Lol

He's in PA which has some unfortunate legal crap around that -- to get the tax benefit he has to trade in to the same dealer he's buying from. At least that's what I got from reading the law there. Basically nothing in terms of protection or freedom for the buyer, and if you get too good of a deal, ie buy a car under book value, they can still tax you at the higher book value, no ish.
 
Bet it holds. Seems these last few weeks have been better about not getting pushed back and actually getting built. Fingers crossed for you!
I believe you're right, especially with Ford shutting orders down. Which should've happened Jan. They would be almost caught up if they did.
 
Have the trucks that have been built lately getting delivered or are the going on a chip hold? I have been trying not to be on here as much so I would quit torturing myself while waiting.
I have heard the GM is sending trucks out without all of their chips and the options not working. (that sucks)
I hope Ford does not end up doing this.

F250 Platinum
ordered Sept. 11th
build date May 2nd 8th delay
 
Have the trucks that have been built lately getting delivered or are the going on a chip hold? I have been trying not to be on here as much so I would quit torturing myself while waiting.
I have heard the GM is sending trucks out without all of their chips and the options not working. (that sucks)
I hope Ford does not end up doing this.

F250 Platinum
ordered Sept. 11th
build date May 2nd 8th delay

No confirmed chip holds. Some trucks were held for windshield wiper motors and there was some other non-chip related part hold, forget what it was, but those trucks seem to have started shipping out yesterday or Monday.

Who knows if there will be any other issues, though, seems like this has turned into a day-by-day thing almost.
 
Just ordered on MAR16th and in no hurry as I told my dealer I want a 23 so they said lets make the order so its in the beginning of the line for the 23s . I'm hoping that's true and I don't get a 22 build, any one know if they will just push all orders close to the close date to 23s.
 
See how much your Ram dealer will offer you for what you're going to trade and then ask for a ride to pick up your tremor? Lol
He's in PA which has some unfortunate legal crap around that -- to get the tax benefit he has to trade in to the same dealer he's buying from. At least that's what I got from reading the law there. Basically nothing in terms of protection or freedom for the buyer, and if you get too good of a deal, ie buy a car under book value, they can still tax you at the higher book value, no ish.
Well there is some lead way in the tax stuff on used for example say I buy a car off you for 10k but we write it up as 5k at the notary if that’s all you do the state will send you a bill in the mail for the tax on the book value of the car but if you fill out a hardship form basically states there something going on with the car ie damage whatever that it’s not worth the book value at this point then you’re good and shouldn’t get any surprise bills in the mail
 
Just ordered on MAR16th and in no hurry as I told my dealer I want a 23 so they said lets make the order so its in the beginning of the line for the 23s . I'm hoping that's true and I don't get a 22 build, any one know if they will just push all orders close to the close date to 23s.
They'll have to put in a new order for the 23. It won't just turn to a 23. You'll most likely end up with a 22 now.
 
And you wonder why I ordered from Granger and will deal with the 850 mile drive home to DFW.

There are like 50+ dealers within 100 miles of me. I contacted 30 of them, only 10 called me back. All were 5-10k over MSRP...

ok ill order from the guy in Iowa.
I ordered from Granger as well. driving 1700miles and waiting long as hell to bypass the BS markups.
 
At the very minimum Ford should be offering truck month financing to all SD buyers. It was offensive they dangled 0% 72 month financing during truck month as we all sit around waiting.
That would be awesome if they offered truck month financing on Super Duties. However, don’t hold your breath…in my region they have never offered truck month financing for Super Duties, only on F150s and only for units in dealer stock
 
They'll have to put in a new order for the 23. It won't just turn to a 23. You'll most likely end up with a 22 now.
Crap! lol I just emailed my dealer to see what they will do. thanks for letting me know.
 
Crap! lol I just emailed my dealer to see what they will do. thanks for letting me know.
Worst case is they get a truck to sell someone else and you re-order. Me, I’d take whatever comes in and trade it in if you get a 22 and want a 23. Not like it’ll lose value right now.
 
That would be awesome if they offered truck month financing on Super Duties. However, don’t hold your breath…in my region they have never offered truck month financing for Super Duties, only on F150s and only for units in dealer stock

Would be nice if they offered very attractive financing <2% for all the folks that they have drug the timeline out on while consumer interest rates rise in the meantime, that'll cost a few grand in extra interest in many cases over the life of the loan purely because of the long timeline to build an order (in some cases requiring non-refundable deposits).
 
They'll have to put in a new order for the 23. It won't just turn to a 23. You'll most likely end up with a 22 now.
Not sure if it's different with super duty orders . But I know of two different people this past August, one ordered a "21" mustang the other a "21" explorer . And they were converted to "22's", without having to reorder . So in sure it will be the same with our trucks as well. But who knows , I could be wrong .
 
Worst case is they get a truck to sell someone else and you re-order. Me, I’d take whatever comes in and trade it in if you get a 22 and want a 23. Not like it’ll lose value right now.
yeah that's true , I'm just interested/nervous in the interior update and if it will come with blue cruse. my dealer is small and hope they can just resubmit it later next month as a 23 but I'm sure that's not how it works lol plus the green sales man I talked to a month before I ordered said I wouldn't get a 22 no madder when I order so it just seems like its crapshoot. i guess if was to get a build date before i know what the interior is going to look like then i should just stick with the 22.
 
Back
Top Bottom