FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I ordered with pro trailer back up assist to get the 360 camera mainly. I also ordered with 5th wheel prep but dropped is as the dealer said it was a hold up. Went and ordered the hitch prep online. So if I’m understanding correct I also won’t get the yaw sensor as I deleted the hitch prep?? That sucks.

That is what I understand from others that did the 5th wheel prep post factory.
 
I thought I read somewhere , that Ford isn't pulling any new allocations until mid or end of May. So as of now they're just playing catch up with all the existing orders, I'm sure a couple new ones have squeezed in here and there.
 
Where in the email? I don't seen that in mine, I'm curious. :)
My first email had a link in upper right that said view online. Click that and put in your order number and vin it will give you a tracking. It doesn’t seem to be working today for some reason. But sometimes it will automatically populate the order number and vin for you by clicking view online. That is how I found vin first time. Right it down because it won’t always self populate.
 
I ordered with pro trailer back up assist to get the 360 camera mainly. I also ordered with 5th wheel prep but dropped is as the dealer said it was a hold up. Went and ordered the hitch prep online. So if I’m understanding correct I also won’t get the yaw sensor as I deleted the hitch prep?? That sucks.
Correct.
 
Same here. I have the check that will expire 4/9. My bank said I will have to reapply. Wondering if the dealership can help me somehow to use the check if the truck is not there? Like partial pre-payment or something like that.
At the very minimum Ford should be offering truck month financing to all SD buyers. It was offensive they dangled 0% 72 month financing during truck month as we all sit around waiting.
 
I am getting frustrated with Ford and their dealers at this point. With my order getting bumped continuously (I understand the issues) I started looking for dealer inventory. I have been working back and forth on a truck with a dealer and finally agreed last night with the sales manager on pricing and agreed that I would get a check from my credit union this morning. 8:30 this morning the sales manager calls me and says the GM wont sign off on the pricing and I would have to pay more if I wanted it.

I am about done with this shit, if anyone has access to a RPG I'd be interested in grabbing it from you :mad: these dealers need to learn a lesson:devilish: I need a truck by the end of April one way or the other so my hand is forced on getting a truck. There is a chance I may just go and grab a AT4 to tow my Ford Performance vehicles, so fucking stupid. I swear every Ford vehicle I have bought has been an adventure...

End of rant... Happy Monday and you fellas have a good one!
I was told by a dealer here in DFW TX area that a truck ((a lesser build than mine) I havePlatinum ordered with a few options for about $90k) (his was a basic lariat) that it would take $115k to get it. These MFer's are gouging buyers who want a truck now. Fuck that and them. They are also giving Ford a bad name as a company.
 
Back
Top Bottom