FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Curiosity question, how many of y’all out there had your truck scheduled with adaptive steering in the last three months?
 
Curiosity question, how many of y’all out there had your truck scheduled with adaptive steering in the last three months?
If it comes as part of the 360 camera package with that back up dial, I was scheduled for 2/28 back in January. Just got built update on tracker this morning.
 
Where is the option in the builder to choose adaptive cruise? I didn't see it when I ordered my truck and I still don't see it as being an option? Is it included in one of the packages?...
 
Where is the option in the builder to choose adaptive cruise? I didn't see it when I ordered my truck and I still don't see it as being an option? Is it included in one of the packages?...
It was dropped from the builder, along with quite a few other things, recently.
 
Where is the option in the builder to choose adaptive cruise? I didn't see it when I ordered my truck and I still don't see it as being an option? Is it included in one of the packages?...

You may ask your dealer if they can add it. A lot of stuff that my dealer dropped from my build they were able to add it back over this past weekend even though it wasn't showing in the online builder.
 
If it comes as part of the 360 camera package with that back up dial, I was scheduled for 2/28 back in January. Just got built update on tracker this morning.
It does not. The back-up assist system and adaptive steering are separate options. One gives that spiffy knob on the dash that allows you to control trailer angle (while the truck does the steering work to create that trailer angle) and the other changes your steering-wheel-to-shaft ratio at different speeds such that you can turn the wheel less at low speed and more at high speed.

-SR-
 
Does anyone know if they are scheduling on Thursday this week?
 
Does anyone know if they are scheduling on Thursday this week?
Nope
0907D5A9-37D4-4238-B1F7-399110D62D39.webp
 
Just got my built email and it says it will be at Carrollton, Tx dealer between 4/5 - 4/11. That's quick.
Tracker even shows shipped now and dealer confirmed middle of the month for arrival and they provided the rail car info. Just need to figure out the tracking from this forum.
 
So I was browsing the accessories.ford.com website and I found the following. It appears to have the YAW sensor and the 7/12 pin connectors inside the bed. I wonder if since I have the pro trailer backup assist and I have the trailer camera and TPMS options on my truck, if it will come with the YAW sensor and the 7/12 connectors in the bed even if I don't have the 5th wheel prep package. I may be wishing too much

I ordered the 5th wheel prep which comes with the 7 pin only for the bed side mount. Nate @ Fairwayfordparts.net found me the 12/7 replacement. Now I just need the Yaw sensor and cable only. Anyone have the P/N for just that

Here is the one for the wiring assembly P/N: LC3Z-13A576-F. Pictured below.

20220302_142250.webp
 
I ordered the 5th wheel prep which comes with the 7 pin only for the bed side mount. Nate @ Fairwayfordparts.net found me the 12/7 replacement. Now I just need the Yaw sensor and cable only. Anyone have the P/N for just that

Here is the one for the wiring assembly P/N: LC3Z-13A576-F. Pictured below.

View attachment 49788

I did some looking around, and I am not sure if this is the Yaw sensor we need for the 5th wheel prep kit.

 
That makes 3 weeks in a row with no scheduling. Oh boy...
 
I ordered with pro trailer back up assist to get the 360 camera mainly. I also ordered with 5th wheel prep but dropped is as the dealer said it was a hold up. Went and ordered the hitch prep online. So if I’m understanding correct I also won’t get the yaw sensor as I deleted the hitch prep?? That sucks.
 
Hopefully they, Ford, are catching up with units that are partially built and clearing the way for full production. Anyone know if they are still running all 3 shifts?
 
That makes 3 weeks in a row with no scheduling. Oh boy...
Dealer said mid April, they hope….

I was asked to drop AS after 7 months waiting, 🖕🏼💩, why I inquired about trucks with AS being scheduled. Ordered a truck to tow things, can’t have any options to tow things with…. They’re going to build my truck eventually, 2023ish 🤷🏼, and then I’m gonna sell it back to him at a profit, 🤣
 
Back
Top Bottom