FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I know I have seen it on the forum before but now cannot locate the information. Does anyone know what this Ramp Code means on the WS?

View attachment 40429
Not too much info on that when I search for examples. Someone on the below link offered some options....

 
Not too much info on that when I search for examples. Someone on the below link offered some options....

Interesting. According to the other forum once the WS represents RAMP as opposed to BUMP it means the build is complete. That cannot be accurate. Mine as shown RAMP since the 24th and has not made it's way down the line just yet.. Oh well.
 
Interesting. According to the other forum once the WS represents RAMP as opposed to BUMP it means the build is complete. That cannot be accurate. Mine as shown RAMP since the 24th and has not made it's way down the line just yet.. Oh well.
I agree - my WS never changed. I only had Ramp listed as "R". Looking at all the decoders, it's time for an updated one!
 
I’ve got Navy Credit Union, USAA and a local bank with pre approved loans and will see what the dealer has to offer compared to these & will take the best rates

If you wait and do your loan shopping all at ones in a short time, it does not hit your credit report like it does if you spread it out, think I’ve got it all within a 2 week perioI’ve got Navy Credit Union, USAA and a local bank with pre approved loans and will see what the dealer has to offer compared to these & will take the best rates
If you wait and do your loan shopping all at ones in a short time, it does not hit your credit report like it does if you spread it out, think I’ve got it all within a 2 week period hopefully
Actually....your credit score does not get dinged multiple times for applications within a short time frame. When you apply for credit at a dealership, they use either Route 1 (Ford partner) or DealerTrack to submit your application to several lenders to get the best rate. As far as FICO score, you only get dinged once, and it stays on your credit for 6 months. Multiple inquiries over a span of time can ding you for each one. I know this because my business is dealership compliance.
 
Yeah, I think I broke the trackers. Sorry Everyone!
Finally got the Ford email my truck is Built and new Arrival date of 12/19 and still hoping it gets here sooner.
DUDE! Contracts! You've got me by a few days! 12/23 for me!
 
DUDE! Contracts! You've got me by a few days! 12/23 for me!
Well, assuming nothing stupid happens between now and then with Rail and transport the window is 12/13 to 12/19.
And, assuming it checks out at delivery.
I will be One Happy M' EFFFER!
Best Wishes for the same result!
 
Update 12/3/21!

For those new folks asking about wait, check out the spreadsheets. That also will provide some good detail!

-----> https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1667293-2022-tracking-spreadsheet.html


I (and a handful of others) have had the longest waits that I am aware of. Below are the communications I have received. The one from Ford is marked in bold. Yes, the dealer added my email to the order a week after placing the order.

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
You'll get it before the 23rd. I have no doubt! And a fine Merry Christmas it will be!
 
Showed up this AM, finally. It's filthy. Still needs to go through dealer prep, winch install, and tint.

1638545769392.webp
 
I really think it comes down to dealership location and options like AS, which I don’t have

Totally agree with this... especially the dealer and their allocation.
 
Back
Top Bottom