FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

that pop up happened recently?
Within the hour.

Edit: Keep in mind, I tour the Ford sites a lot. I think they throw out these for people who are hitting the site a lot. As earlier said, I built a 350 with my same specs and then did a search on 2022 ford superduty towing capacity to compare the differences between 250 and 350. It popped on the towing specs page. I don't think it is anything special about the page rather the cookies and cache the dump on your machine to see how committed you are to Ford. I am an IT guy and all the background social media tags and files helps vendors know who to target. Go do a search on Google analytics, they know what you are searching and looking for.
 
I am in the same boat as you. I got an email my truck was "Built" on 11/25. but now has just been waiting for shipment. Yours is a bit longer than mine but hopefully they get loaded up and shipped soon. I am still showing a est. 12/21 delivery
I just got updated that it will be another 5 WEEKS for shipping. Wth?? The truck was built 11/20 n is expected at dealership on 1/05
 
WHAT! damn that is some BS. Was that from your dealer or did you get an email updating you?
On Ford tracking. Talked to my dealer n he said since we live close in Tennessee that it will prob come on a truck by itself. Heck I’ll go get it
 
Hey guys, I’m new to posting here but have been following the forum for awhile. Thanks for all the info, you guys provide more info than the dealers and Ford provide.

I got a schedule email this AM for a build week of 12/20 after removing spray bed liner & sport appearance package yesterday.

Ordered 9/10 confirmed same day.
Removed spray liner and sport appearance 12/1
Scheduled 12/2 for build week of 12/20.

I can get the spray in bed liner done after and the sport appearance package was not make or break for me, even though I do like it, so I decided to drop it. Maybe I’ll have bumpers painted later if I want.

Has anyone ever had Ford Marketing tell you you have a PCO and then when you call back again they say it wasn’t for you? They even have me the cert number and expiration date. I spoke with a supervisor and she said it is a PCO but is was not mine and wasn’t attached to my account. Seemed odd to my that the Ford employee would give me someone else’s PCO?

Hope this help someone else!
Good luck to everyone!
 
On Ford tracking. Talked to my dealer n he said since we live close in Tennessee that it will prob come on a truck by itself. Heck I’ll go get it
Keep pressure on them, and I am with you. Just go pick it up yourself!. Shit I think most of us would be willing to fly in an pick up our trucks ourselves instead of waiting:ROFLMAO:

I was just talking about how I would be cool if Ford had a program you could go visit the factory, tour it and watch your truck hit the line and be build. I believe Volvo does this.
 
Keep pressure on them, and I am with you. Just go pick it up yourself!. Shit I think most of us would be willing to fly in an pick up our trucks ourselves instead of waiting:ROFLMAO:

I was just talking about how I would be cool if Ford had a program you could go visit the factory, tour it and watch your truck hit the line and be build. I believe Volvo does this.
Totally agree
 
I know your order is with chapman, like mine. How long has been your wait so far? Are you at 10 or 02 at this point?
7/2 (with AS). Haven't called Ford marketing to see if there's been a priority change.
 
Good luck, new guys. I’m hoping the wait does not go on like it did for many of us. If it does, I’ll probably recommend doing the 2023 in March (which should be when the ordering bank opens).

I’m rooting for you all! So many of us are on the wait train. It’s crazy.
 
That what an offer I had at home said - take delivery before 1/3/22. This one said place an order or take delivery before 1/3/22.

It was on the Ford.com site. Was contemplating getting a 350 instead of 250 for payload difference. Was looking up specs on the differences in models, after building the same details in 350. I was surprised it was less than $1000 difference in the two.
Exactly why I ordered a 350 and not a 250...(y)
 
I wasted 90 days waiting for xplan only to find places selling for thousands less. I’m waiting on a loaded up platinum. Gonna take a miracle for all the stars to align.
 
Good luck, new guys. I’m hoping the wait does not go on like it did for many of us. If it does, I’ll probably recommend doing the 2023 in March (which should be when the ordering bank opens).

I’m rooting for you all! So many of us are on the wait train. It’s crazy.
Waiting for the March order bank to open is exactly what I am contemplating right now. No VIN or build date yet. You hit the nail on the head there. If it is March before I get my truck, it will be damn near a year old already! I think they start building next years models in July.
 
7/2 (with AS). Haven't called Ford marketing to see if there's been a priority change.
Tell your dealer to call the Regional Scheduler.
 
Waiting for the March order bank to open is exactly what I am contemplating right now. No VIN or build date yet. You hit the nail on the head there. If it is March before I get my truck, it will be damn near a year old already! I think they start building next years models in July.

I'm curious to hear more on changes for '23 before I decide which side of this fence I'm on.
 
Any one know if Newins Bay Shore ford is going out of business ? last 2 days no one is answering the phone . My truck has lost all information on line and Newins ford doesn't answer the phone. tell me some thing I don't care if my truck was stolen by aliens but at least blow smoke up my arse ! And as for spray in bed liner and 5th wheel hitch, if ford cant make or obtain these Items in the six months I have been waiting build my truck without them. spray in bed liner and 5th wheel are the hold up Horse Shit! I do home improvement and if I told my customer there is a delay because the store is out of metal and undercoating they would say go somewhere else or use something else and if not. the next thing my customer would say is get out we are getting someone else. Ford you should be embarrassed ! How about a rebate or discount for waiting so long ? Call me tell me what you don't have and see if I would like the truck built without these items . BUT DONT TREAT ME LIKE A FOOL! And as for delivery problems Remove the delivery fee and I will fly to any location and drive my truck home . I bet if ford told the transporters never mind we don't need your service because you are taking to long or put out an add for vehicle transportation things would be up and rolling pronto! Tired of being the sheep headed for the slaughter house . Lets get amazon to deliver my truck ! I would be able to track it the entire way and it would be here already!
Who is your contact there? I get my trucks serviced there. It is an old small town dealer for 90 years. Would hate to see it go out of business. Keep us posted.
 
Back
Top Bottom