FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I am in the same boat as you. I got an email my truck was "Built" on 11/25. but now has just been waiting for shipment. Yours is a bit longer than mine but hopefully they get loaded up and shipped soon. I am still showing a est. 12/21 delivery
Have you checked with your dealer on the details of the VVR? Yours had to have shipped by now. Get your rail car info and track it yourself. I’ll explain why below…

Your truck was built 1 day after mine and released 2 days after mine.

After tracking the rail car, it just arrived to Phoenix last night. I’d be surprised if yours hasn’t even been shipped by now. One key piece of info… the dealers VVR is lagging way behind. He still shows it in Indiana or Illinois right now and it’s actually at the disbursement yard in Phoenix. The rail tracker will be your friend.
 
Have you checked with your dealer on the details of the VVR? Yours had to have shipped by now.
I haven't called the dealer with any questions yet. No idea what the VVR is....
It looks like it was built on the 26th and still shows IN PRODUCTION. I'm hoping it takes it's time getting to the dealer so I don't have to find a flight to Des Moines during the holidays. 1800 mile drive back will take a few days.
 
I haven't called the dealer with any questions yet. No idea what the VVR is....
It looks like it was built on the 26th and still shows IN PRODUCTION. I'm hoping it takes it's time getting to the dealer so I don't have to find a flight to Des Moines during the holidays. 1800 mile drive back will take a few days.
Sorry Wilhnt14… this message was directed at TCeccanti
 
Have you checked with your dealer on the details of the VVR? Yours had to have shipped by now. Get your rail car info and track it yourself. I’ll explain why below…

Your truck was built 1 day after mine and released 2 days after mine.

After tracking the rail car, it just arrived to Phoenix last night. I’d be surprised if yours hasn’t even been shipped by now. One key piece of info… the dealers VVR is lagging way behind. He still shows it in Indiana or Illinois right now and it’s actually at the disbursement yard in Phoenix. The rail tracker will be your friend.
Good to know, I knew ours were going down the line together so its awesome to hear yours is so close. I am heading down to my dealer this weekend anyway to lock in trade in value on my truck. So I will have him check it out.

Keep us posted when you get yours, congrats!
 
I haven't called the dealer with any questions yet. No idea what the VVR is....
It looks like it was built on the 26th and still shows IN PRODUCTION. I'm hoping it takes it's time getting to the dealer so I don't have to find a flight to Des Moines during the holidays. 1800 mile drive back will take a few days.
To help you out a little bit, it doesn’t look like you have a bedliner or any accessories that the truck would be sent offsite for before shipping. I would imagine yours will ship soon if it hasn’t already. Get that rail car info from them. The vvr is the vehicle visibility report that only the dealer has access to. It shows all the current (most of the time) information.
 
My order date was 11/12...just curious what you ordered as I haven’t received any information back from Ford yet. I ordered an F350 6.7 plat tremor.
I ordered 10/28 and with the exception of the original email, nada. But i ordered fifth wheel prep. What is your priority?
 
Good to know, I knew ours were going down the line together so its awesome to hear yours is so close. I am heading down to my dealer this weekend anyway to lock in trade in value on my truck. So I will have him check it out.

Keep us posted when you get yours, congrats!
Thanks! I can’t wait. Talked to the dealer today and asked when they will get it and he doesn’t have any idea. I’m about to hire a flatbed to go grab the damn thing myself.
 
To help you out a little bit, it doesn’t look like you have a bedliner or any accessories that the truck would be sent offsite for before shipping. I would imagine yours will ship soon if it hasn’t already. Get that rail car info from them. The vvr is the vehicle visibility report that only the dealer has access to. It shows all the current (most of the time) information.
Thanks for the info. I have a call into Granger for an update.
 

Anyone tired of waiting can get the F150 Tremor!
 
Thanks for the info. I have a call into Granger for an update.
For everyone on here… once you get the rail car info, use the tracking phone system that another member set up for us here. It’s extremely helpful and easy to just save into your phone and call the number. No need to manually enter anything. 40 seconds later, you have your rail car location.

I was laying in bed last night and called the number one last time before I went to sleep. Wife looks at me and asks how many times I have called today. I said, shit I don’t know 6 or 7. Again, she rolled her eyes. I went back and counted and it was actually 17 times. 🤣🤣. Yep, I have a problem. I’ll probably drive my new truck to the rehab facility I’ll be visiting once this is all over.
 
For everyone on here… once you get the rail car info, use the tracking phone system that another member set up for us here. It’s extremely helpful and easy to just save into your phone and call the number. No need to manually enter anything. 40 seconds later, you have your rail car location.

I was laying in bed last night and called the number one last time before I went to sleep. Wife looks at me and asks how many times I have called today. I said, shit I don’t know 6 or 7. Again, she rolled her eyes. I went back and counted and it was actually 17 times. 🤣🤣. Yep, I have a problem. I’ll probably drive my new truck to the rehab facility I’ll be visiting once this is all over.
Wanted to love this and laugh at this. It's perfect.
 

Anyone tired of waiting can get the F150 Tremor!
Insane that the half ton trucks are as expensive or sometimes more than super duty tremors. I know there are plenty of diesel super duties more expensive than that f-150, but still. Crazy.
 
Any one know if Newins Bay Shore ford is going out of business ? last 2 days no one is answering the phone . My truck has lost all information on line and Newins ford doesn't answer the phone. tell me some thing I don't care if my truck was stolen by aliens but at least blow smoke up my arse ! And as for spray in bed liner and 5th wheel hitch, if ford cant make or obtain these Items in the six months I have been waiting build my truck without them. spray in bed liner and 5th wheel are the hold up Horse Shit! I do home improvement and if I told my customer there is a delay because the store is out of metal and undercoating they would say go somewhere else or use something else and if not. the next thing my customer would say is get out we are getting someone else. Ford you should be embarrassed ! How about a rebate or discount for waiting so long ? Call me tell me what you don't have and see if I would like the truck built without these items . BUT DONT TREAT ME LIKE A FOOL! And as for delivery problems Remove the delivery fee and I will fly to any location and drive my truck home . I bet if ford told the transporters never mind we don't need your service because you are taking to long or put out an add for vehicle transportation things would be up and rolling pronto! Tired of being the sheep headed for the slaughter house . Lets get amazon to deliver my truck ! I would be able to track it the entire way and it would be here already!
 
Insane that the lady ton trucks are as expensive or sometimes more than super duty tremors. I know there are plenty of diesel super duties more expensive than that f-150, but still. Crazy.
I had a 2019 Raptor as my work truck I paid $79K for, but my 2019 F250 was $47K... I miss the Raptor, but sold it for what I paid earlier this spring, and it had zero towing ability. If it would have had a 5.0 in it, I would have kept it, for at least I could tow some of our small trailers. Our F450 is getting tired, and my wife won't drive it, the F250 doesn't have the payload, so I need the F350 Tremor with all the towing bells and whistles. So we shall hurry up and wait for Ford. I saw a 3500 limited MegaCab for sale today, and was tempted, please forgive me Ford Gods!!!!....
 
At least in the waiting, I have been playing the Ford system. Just got a pop-up that offered me $3000 for placing an order or taking delivery before 1/3/22. Dealer has the info and will add to the deal once VIN arrives.
 
At least in the waiting, I have been playing the Ford system. Just got a pop-up that offered me $3000 for placing an order or taking delivery before 1/3/22. Dealer has the info and will add to the deal once VIN arrives.
What site? Ford.com? Figure they should give anyone over a 3 month purgatory a $3k discount since we are taking in the rear without a reach-around, lol!!!
 
What site? Ford.com? Figure they should give anyone over a 3 month purgatory a $3k discount since we are taking in the rear without a reach-around, lol!!!
I got $3k off from Ford in Oct. I ordered 7/28, still no vin so not gonna take delivery before the 1/3/22 deadline. I’m curious if they will grant it since I ordered before I received it or extend it due to the ridiculous time getting built
 
I got $3k off from Ford in Oct. I ordered 7/28, still no vin so not gonna take delivery before the 1/3/22 deadline. I’m curious if they will grant it since I ordered before I received it or extend it due to the ridiculous time getting built
That what an offer I had at home said - take delivery before 1/3/22. This one said place an order or take delivery before 1/3/22.

It was on the Ford.com site. Was contemplating getting a 350 instead of 250 for payload difference. Was looking up specs on the differences in models, after building the same details in 350. I was surprised it was less than $1000 difference in the two.
 

It was on the Ford.com site. Was contemplating getting a 350 instead of 250 for payload difference. Was looking up specs on the differences in models, after building the same details in 350. I was surprised it was less than $1000 difference in the two.
that pop up happened recently?
 
At least we didn't order a Ranger. Ford cancelled all scheduling for them this week.
 
Back
Top Bottom