FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Finally have a production date and VIN!!!

Ordered 3/31/21 (246 Days)
Slated for production: 1/31/2022

I never thought this day would come! It's still a ways off but I'll take it. What a process...
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The longest wait club! I think you were the leader!
 
Mine was built 11/26 and sent out for spray in and 5th wheel prep, still no word on that but ETA is 12/4 - 12/10 and that hasn’t changed. Luckily, I am in TN so the transit shouldn’t be too long but now this new wait is killing me. At this point @Vermonster may get his before I get mine haha
Mine was built on 11/23 and my estimated delivery was just changed yesterday from 11/30 to also 12/4-12/10. Mine is headed to the KY/TN state line. Maybe they are waiting on a couple more to jump on board the carpool down I65! Haha
 
Looks like you and I may be on the same line. We share the same Sent to Plant Date and mine is 21 of 416 according to WS. Best of luck to both of us. 🤞

Awesome! Looks like I'm just below you on the spreadsheet as well !

Did we just become best friends?😎
 
Finally have a production date and VIN!!!

Ordered 3/31/21 (246 Days)
Slated for production: 1/31/2022

I never thought this day would come! It's still a ways off but I'll take it. What a process...

Ok, so who’s the new leader of the longest days to be scheduled after ordering club?
 
It's like the best news, man. It's going down the line today, and a birdie told me it's nearly complete right now. I never deleted an option to push this thing along. So she's got AS!
so bad ass!! its def worth the wait, I've never liked a truck so much and I've always had gm trucks! I'm glad to see you will get yours soon
 
Oh my, and I thought my wait period has been a long time, unbelievable! Thank you for letting us know
Did you order two rigs? One says 3/31 and then signature states 7/19?

Regardless - long time indeed!
 
Looking at the spreadsheet, @bolinger ?? (bolinger83) has an order date of 3/29 and no production info - still in order processing.
 
Finally have a production date and VIN!!!

Ordered 3/31/21 (246 Days)
Slated for production: 1/31/2022

I never thought this day would come! It's still a ways off but I'll take it. What a process...
AWESOME! I committed to sticking around this thread until some of you long-timers got your trucks... glad to see it is actually starting to happen.
 
So I took your advise Steppy. Called and spoke to the dealership and my build date is 12/5
Same for me...so looks like it all makes sense. Sunday build day it is...
 
So the commodity restrictions for this week (albeit the "New York Region") included no availability for spray-in bed liner, fifth wheel prep, and all of the tonneau covers. Then I look at the 7 orders that have been scheduled so far today on the tracking sheet, and there are 3 of them that have 5th wheel prep, 2 with spray-in bed liner (no black appearance packages, though), and 1 with a tonneau cover (hard folding). This is maddening!

-SR-
 
I’m 9/8, F350 Plati, No VIN, online confirmation account isn’t working today either. I’m hoping that is a sign from the Ford Gods, or just them fucking with me, lol 😭🤬💩🤡🐔🦄🤮🥃🖕🏼🤷🏼‍♂️
Almost identical to my build except Lariat so I could do the blackout and mine is Atlas Blue. I ordered/email confirmation on 9/8 and received my VIN on 11/16 but my build week isn't until 1/24! :mad:

I suspect you'll get your VIN soon.
 
So the commodity restrictions for this week (albeit the "New York Region") included no availability for spray-in bed liner, fifth wheel prep, and all of the tonneau covers. Then I look at the 7 orders that have been scheduled so far today on the tracking sheet, and there are 3 of them that have 5th wheel prep, 2 with spray-in bed liner (no black appearance packages, though), and 1 with a tonneau cover (hard folding). This is maddening!

-SR-
It tells you how f uped their scheduling system is all around. On top of it some orders put in just last week with those commodities (bedliner and 5th wheel prep) are being scheduled while others with a half a year wait still do not.

Too many variables and flaws in the antiquated scheduling system design. I’ve read notes of this very system on forums dating back late 90s and early 2000s. Ironically, it is the same exact system in 2021! And with covid and all of the commodity issues, no wonder it is such a mess. For an average joe blindly placing a retail order at their local dealership, it’s like playing a roulette - could be 2 days or 6 months to scheduling on nearly identical truck ordered at the same time.
 
It tells you how f uped their scheduling system is all around. On top of it some orders put in just last week with those commodities (bedliner and 5th wheel prep) are being scheduled while others with a half a year wait still do not.

Too many variables and flaws in the antiquated scheduling system design. I’ve read notes of this very system on forums dating back late 90s and early 2000s. Ironically, it is the same exact system in 2021! And with covid and all of the commodity issues, no wonder it is such a mess. For an average joe blindly placing a retail order at their local dealership, it’s like playing a roulette - could be 2 days or 6 months to scheduling on nearly identical truck ordered at the same time.
This has been my complaint now for a while. I ordered and confirmed 6/29, Lariat with 5th wheel prep and spray in liner. It really is disheartening see people order and get build dates assigned within a couple weeks. I agree that we should wait our turn but this system is flawed.
 
Back
Top Bottom