FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I hope all you folks in the cue get some great news today! The wait is pure torture. My beast it suppose to be working down the line today. I hope it plows the way for others waiting. Cheers!
Good Vibes sent your way! 🍀 🤞 🍻

Well it looks like Hump Day was a Good Day for me!
The F150 tracker is showing production date of 12/1 with ETA End date of 12/24.
Ford Tracker, MachE tracker and the Public SD tracker have not been updated yet?

Now for the spray in and 5th wheel prep.

Cheers to the Next Level of waiting 🍻
 
Good Vibes sent your way! 🍀 🤞 🍻

Well it looks like Hump Day was a Good Day for me!
The F150 tracker is showing production date of 12/1 with ETA End date of 12/24.
Ford Tracker, MachE tracker and the Public SD tracker have not been updated yet?

Now for the spray in and 5th wheel prep.

Cheers to the Next Level of waiting 🍻
OUTSTANDING!!!!! I am so happy for you, man! A Christmas Eve truck! What a blast! WHOO! It's been a long wait, and I am so happy it's taking a step forward!

🍻 :cool:
 
Send me some luck gents. June /2 order and a Dodge is starting to look pretty good these days.
NOOOOOO! LOL

Good luck man - never give up! Never surrender!
 
Send me some luck gents. June /2 order and a Dodge is starting to look pretty good these days.
Agree with @Vermonster

In all seriousness, if that meets all your wants and needs, then more power to you - do what is best. Don't compromise for a few extra weeks/months, though. It just makes the success all that much sweeter!
 
OUTSTANDING!!!!! I am so happy for you, man! A Christmas Eve truck! What a blast! WHOO! It's been a long wait, and I am so happy it's taking a step forward!

🍻 :cool:
Thanks Bud! I hope yours stays on track as well and gets built Today!

Not to be Greedy.....But I really hope I can pick up by 12/18 at the latest and ironically that would put me at 9 months from order to delivery. Updated on all trackers now except MachE.

BTW................Best of Luck to Everyone looking for a Window Sticker today!!!!! 🍀
 
Good luck too all!
Congrats Steppy! Your wait is almost over!
My window sticker updated today, sequence changed to 323 out of 416... im good with that. Should be heading down the line soon!
 
Good luck too all!
Congrats Steppy! Your wait is almost over!
My window sticker updated today, sequence changed to 323 out of 416... im good with that. Should be heading down the line soon!
Thanks Bud!
I hope your Build stays on track as well with a December Delivery 🍻
 
According to the Mach E Tracker, my Tremor went in to production on 11/24. It also says ETA End Date 12/13. Does it take ford that long to build one of these trucks?
 
Thanks Bud!
I hope your Build stays on track as well with a December Delivery 🍻
Me too! Waiting for this truck and still waiting for my skidoo that I ordered in March(its in but missing the digital key module), would he sweet if I could get both before my December 17th sled trip! Gonna be tight for the truck I think.
 
According to the Mach E Tracker, my Tremor went in to production on 11/24. It also says ETA End Date 12/13. Does it take ford that long to build one of these trucks?
If it went into production usually takes approximately 10 days before it actually get sent down the line. Then factor in shipping time.
 
Dear,

We are excited to let you know your 2022 Super Duty F-250 Lariat Crew Cab has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of January 31, 2022.

In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Modern Ford of Boone. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.

WOOHOOO, Just received this email from Ford and my dealership.
Order date was 10/22
 
According to the Mach E Tracker, my Tremor went in to production on 11/24. It also says ETA End Date 12/13. Does it take ford that long to build one of these trucks?
ETA End Date is the suggested delivery date to Dealer assuming no delays in rail/convoy.
Mine was built 12/1 and sent out for spray in and 5th wheel prep and then will come back to plant for a release date and the ETA is 12/24.
Hopefully WE get them early!
 
I had the same message but it is working now.
Don’t know if the site was updating or the window sticker itself but nothing has changed.
This is Brutal!

Public SD tracker is adding builds at a snails pace this week 😔

Come on Ford - Get r Done!
Mine VIN is now working again on both tracker sites (Ford and Mach) and just like you, nothing actually changed other than it now shows it went into production on 11/24 instead of 11/29. Still in production though. I convinced myself back in September to go with Adaptive Steering and am now kicking myself in the ass on that one as I am not so sure it was a good option and suspect it is holding things up. Not looking good for a Christmas delivery at this point...
 
...Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of January 31, 2022.
....
Order date was 10/22

The three week shutdown for the holidays is brutal.

My order 11/11. Scheduled build week 12/6. Window sticker 12/1. Should be built before Christmas but probably not delivered until after New Years.
 
So for those that got an email already this morning, does that mean they are done scheduling for today and there will be no more scheduled if you didn't get an email?
 
So for those that got an email already this morning, does that mean they are done scheduling for today and there will be no more scheduled if you didn't get an email?
Stay positive. It could be that the data entry clerk is on break, or some other reason. Say a prayer and maybe you will be rewarded with good news today.
 
Just wanted to say hello to everyone on this thread/forum. I have been lurking in the background for months and thought I'd thank everyone for the incredible information to help along the process.

I ordered a 22 F250 Tremor Lariat back in August and was notified that it's been "delivered" on November 30. The dealership still hasn't received the vehicle and it says "pending" on palsapp. VVR shows it still in the rail yard - I've heard of some others running into the same issue, and hoping it actually gets to the dealership sometime soon!

Looking forward to contributing to the forum!
 
Back
Top Bottom