FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

So question. My Order went in on 8/24/21 for a F-350 SRW Platinum. I removed Adaptive Steering at beginning due to shortage but still left 5th wheel prep and spay in liner. My question is when this pops up with out availability is that on new orders just going in or all the way to any order not made yet? I'm curios if I should remove the prep and liner or just hold tight and wait it out. Your thoughts?
I personally would stay on the horse - but I am a stubborn man. For example, most of the weeks showed NO SCEDULING for adaptive steering, but there was a slip or two. That's likely the moment my truck was allocated one of the items. My guess is it may already have one assigned to it. That said - no one truly knows how they do it.
 
My thought is I want the truck the way I ordered it. The OEM fifth wheel/gooseneck setup is pretty slick. I’m also set on the black appearance package which includes the bedliner. It’s a lot of money and in the long run I think you’ll be happier to keep options you want even if it takes longer. Maybe depends on how long you plan to keep the truck also. I kept my current one 8 years and plan to keep this one about the same.
I was thinking along that path as well but started to bend a little. :) I'm patient but goodness this does wear on me like it does all of you. My 2019 had the 5th wheel setup and it was clean like you said. I made the mistake of trading mine in June before ordering a new one so this will be one I plan on keeping. Thanks for the feedback and I'll be sticking to my guns going with what I've ordered!!
 
Fingers Crossed! Just got a call from my dealer principal. Third time MIGHT be the charm. Build week of 12/6 - Dealer looked at VVR and stated that the truck is scheduled for 12/9 - he does NOT have an ETA to dealer yet... This is going to be a long ass week!!!
 
So question. My Order went in on 8/24/21 for a F-350 SRW Platinum. I removed Adaptive Steering at beginning due to shortage but still left 5th wheel prep and spay in liner. My question is when this pops up with out availability is that on new orders just going in or all the way to any order not made yet? I'm curios if I should remove the prep and liner or just hold tight and wait it out. Your thoughts?

Commodity restrains apply to unscheduled orders only. Like @Vermonster said, it’s hard to figure out exactly how it works. I am a 7/21 order. My truck got scheduled on a random Tuesday morning, along with several others, and then in the afternoon they released production notes saying adaptive steering was no availability again.
 
Last edited:
Fingers Crossed! Just got a call from my dealer principal. Third time MIGHT be the charm. Build week of 12/6 - Dealer looked at VVR and stated that the truck is scheduled for 12/9 - he does NOT have an ETA to dealer yet... This is going to be a long ass week!!!
General manger told me on 11/29 that mine will be built 12/13 and delivery eta 12/27. Last email from Ford was for 11/15. Here hoping dealer is correct.
 
Fingers Crossed! Just got a call from my dealer principal. Third time MIGHT be the charm. Build week of 12/6 - Dealer looked at VVR and stated that the truck is scheduled for 12/9 - he does NOT have an ETA to dealer yet... This is going to be a long ass week!!!
Yup, I'm scheduled 12/5, have a window sticker, sent to plant date....still feels like the same waiting game as when I just had a VIN! Lol
 
This is what I got today when I got my VIN. It says in production since 11-24
 

Attachments

  • 75589A32-52AB-40E8-AC7E-938BAF7D28F8.webp
    75589A32-52AB-40E8-AC7E-938BAF7D28F8.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 78
Yup, I'm scheduled 12/5, have a window sticker, sent to plant date....still feels like the same waiting game as when I just had a VIN! Lol
Oops read that wrong!

I agree on the wait. Horrible.
 
As of this evening my provided VIN is no longer "valid" according to the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Site. Anyone have this happen? Not possible they changed my VIN in production is it?
 
As of this evening my provided VIN is no longer "valid" according to the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Site. Anyone have this happen? Not possible they changed my VIN in production is it?
Try the other trackers and make sure you have no spaces before or after your VIN and order codes are entered
 
Ordered end of Aug and picked up 96 days later on Monday afternoon....already have 800 miles on it :)
The larger display is great...especially when hooking up a bumper pull trailer I found out this afternoon.
 

Attachments

  • Truck Pic Virden.webp
    Truck Pic Virden.webp
    208.9 KB · Views: 76
Try the other trackers and make sure you have no spaces before or after your VIN and order codes are entered
I tried it on the Mach tracker and it did not work either. No spaces, everything is correct but no go... do you have links to other trackers?
 
Ordered end of Aug and picked up 96 days later on Monday afternoon....already have 800 miles on it :)
The larger display is great...especially when hooking up a bumper pull trailer I found out this afternoon.
She's a beauty, congrats!
 
As of this evening my provided VIN is no longer "valid" according to the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Site. Anyone have this happen? Not possible they changed my VIN in production is it?
My VIN and order number have not worked on Ford's site since I got them. Work fine on Mach E.
 
Well this will be close to my last post on this thread!!!! ;):)

Got the call this afternoon.

Ordered mine on 10-05-2021 and picking up 12-02-21 at 8am.

Better to be lucky than good!!!!!(y)
 
Back
Top Bottom