FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Lots of new trucks in production on 11/30 according to the spreadsheet. Some good news!

EDIT: Sent to plant on 11/30
 
Last edited:
You just have to wait. You will receive your next notification, along with Vin and Window Sticker once it is scheduled for production. That is when things start tom move along. Until then it is silence...
I received my VIN on October 14th - I have NOT received my window sticker as of this am. I'm "Rescheduled" for build of 12/6. Not holding my breath as this is the third date they've provided me.

Fingers Crossed.
 
Not Yet Bro!
Next couple of weeks is going to be Brutal!
I have this feeling we will both be built today and You will be first but just a Hunch.
Happy Hump Day!
Haha! Do you have the window sticker? I am 32 out of the 565.
 
Haha! Do you have the window sticker? I am 32 out of the 565.
496 out of 565 on my WS and that is why I have a Hunch you will be built first but time will tell.
BUT.... I guess they could always start at the top and work backwards so they don't have to do the math on how many they have left in that batch :ROFLMAO:
 
496 out of 565 on my WS and that is why I have a Hunch you will be built first but time will tell.
BUT.... I guess they could always start at the top and work backwards so they don't have to do the math on how many they have left in that batch :ROFLMAO:
Pulling for you guys!
 
Bummer about the 5th wheel prep. Also have the dark appearance package with bedliner. Would have to think high majority of orders would have these two options.
Same here, ordered on 02 Nov with 5th Wheel prep and Black appearance package. No VIN yet from my dealer, though I do have an order #.
 
Window sticker was posted last night / early morning. Ordered 10/1, Email from Ford with Vin# on 11/16 saying build date of 12/6

Screenshot 2021-12-01 094450.webp
 
Question about the Mach-e tracker. I entered in what I believe is my order number (Sales Code??). When I click the link to go to the Ford website it gives me the following page

"SORRY ABOUT THAT! Something went wrong with our system. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your dealer."

Is this normal until you get a VIN or should I bring this up with my dealer?
 
First time ordering a truck. And actually being the first brand new truck for me! The posts on this site helped me build the truck. Was going to order from Granger Ford. But when I informed my local dealer of Grangers pricing and a link to this site they matched pricing! I'm super excited to get the truck!!
 
Question about the Mach-e tracker. I entered in what I believe is my order number (Sales Code??). When I click the link to go to the Ford website it gives me the following page

"SORRY ABOUT THAT! Something went wrong with our system. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your dealer."

Is this normal until you get a VIN or should I bring this up with my dealer?
You need a vin and order number to use the tracker. Its not one or the other.
 
You need a vin and order number to use the tracker. Its not one or the other.

I actually just found some more info on the mach-e tracker website, evidently it only works if you have a build week scheduled. So what I am seeing is most likely correct since I just placed my order 2 weeks ago. I wasn't sure if I would be able to see if my dealer had actually placed the order or not.
 
Close! Produced and Origin Received as of 11/29. Just waiting to board the train! Looks like they can get down to Dallas in 8 days. Let's go!

I have BAP and retractable cover too. That probably added a day or two.
 
Back
Top Bottom