FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

For those new folks asking about wait, check out the spreadsheets. That also will provide some good detail!

-----> https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1667293-2022-tracking-spreadsheet.html


I (and a handful of others) have had the longest waits that I am aware of. Below are the communications I have received. The one from Ford is marked in bold. Yes, the dealer added my email to the order a week after placing the order.

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
What are you going to do with all your time when your truck arrives?
 
What are you going to do with all your time when your truck arrives?

Most likely...

mudding-20150625-3.jpg
 
What are you going to do with all your time when your truck arrives?
I hope get some freaking work done! lol My thumbs hurt from so many refreshes! ;)
 
Well mine made it to the Rail Yard in Mesquite outside of Dallas. Just need to make it the last 45 miles!!!!
Mine too, except my railyard is Dilworth, MN - about 10mi away from me.

For the newer folks that are interested, here are my dates for expectation purposes:

I ordered 8/20. F250 Platinum Tremor with HCTT, winch, 5th wheel, sunroof, .... Agate black.
Got my VIN on 9/28.
Sent to production on 10/28.
Original build date was 11/2.
Actual build date 11/15.
Released to body company (spray in bedliner, wheel liners, 5th wheel, etc) 11/16.
Shipped 11/17.
Arrived in local railyard on 11/29. Awaiting unload and final convoy to dealership.
 
My order was Confirmed 10/8. I still have no Vin or production date... I called Ford they had no info, but they did say that the order is in . The wait continues. F350 Black Platinum loaded with adaptive steering ..
yeah im expecting hopefully Jan to Feb if lucky. I ordere 10/30 no updates on my end
 
Here we go, commodity constraints for this week. I dropped 21J and with it went Ford’s 02 priority that was assigned to my order because of this constraint.
 

Attachments

  • 7EF37D04-E532-40C8-9FEE-4D8409E31F2F.webp
    7EF37D04-E532-40C8-9FEE-4D8409E31F2F.webp
    89.2 KB · Views: 156
Here we go, commodity constraints for this week. I dropped 21J and with it went Ford’s 02 priority that was assigned to my order because of this constraint.
I thought I had read that the spray-in bedliner was for the stand-alone and not those included in another package. Or at least they were giving priority to the ones in a package rather than a stand-alone option.
 
I thought I had read that the spray-in bedliner was for the stand-alone and not those included in another package. Or at least they were giving priority to the ones in a package rather than a stand-alone option.
I think you are correct, i noticed the same thing last week. Those who added a black package had them scheduled last week and those who had spray in as a standalone option did not.
 
Yeah, about over this! Ordered 7/28 and have bedliner, 5th wheel and sport appearance pkg…no VIN again I guess!!!
Thought about dropping the bedliner and getting it done locally?
 
Here we go, commodity constraints for this week. I dropped 21J and with it went Ford’s 02 priority that was assigned to my order because of this constraint.
Where can you find the option codes for SuperDuties? I know the spreadsheets have them at the top but was looking for the other options like Narrow Chassis...
 
I have the black appearance package. Are those held up due to the bed liner as well?

Would Ford let you modify the black appearance package to not include the bed liner I wonder? 🤔

If I had my choice I would drop the bed liner anyway and have a local shop line-X it.
 
23B18988-6C00-4E92-BE19-F261B18729C0.webp

I just received this text pic from my dealer saying that P means Previewing for scheduling. I’m guessing this really means nothing but thought I would share since I have not seen this on here before. My Tremor order and confirmation date was 10/22/21.
 
Back
Top Bottom