FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

The date on my WS changed from 11/23 to 11/30 today. Other than that - no changes.
Same Here!
It was switching back and forth from 7-memo to 9-normal since Sunday.
Hopefully get built today or tomorrow??
 
Same Here!
It was switching back and forth from 7-memo to 9-normal since Sunday.
Hopefully get built today or tomorrow??
That would be great! I am still at 9-normal. I have always been sitting at that since the initial WS. I am thinking I am going to still be build on 12/2. It appears you will beat me by 1 day! :)
 
Anyone else still waiting on a VIN have their original order email link stop working? Mine started giving an HTTP 404 error today...maybe a good sign? Maybe just a Ford IT issue? Maybe I hit refresh too many times and broke it?
It goes down from time to time. If you broke it from refreshing - you're in good company! Haha! I think we have all done that. It's very obsessive.
 
Mine was (probably) built on 11/24, but still says In Production. I don’t have any of the post-build items on my order. A link for the New Vehicle Guide showed up on the Ford tracker yesterday, and the new truck now shows up in the FordPass app. Still expecting delivery in the next week to 10 days!
 
I love seeing all the progress!! Hopefully this serves as positive inspiration to any who have not received a VIN or other updates recently. Be patient and it will happen for you! :)
 
I love seeing all the progress!! Hopefully this serves as positive inspiration to any who have not received a VIN or other updates recently. Be patient and it will happen for you! :)
I am hoping!
 
Mine was (probably) built on 11/24, but still says In Production. I don’t have any of the post-build items on my order. A link for the New Vehicle Guide showed up on the Ford tracker yesterday, and the new truck now shows up in the FordPass app. Still expecting delivery in the next week to 10 days!
This is my situation. I think it was built on 11/24 but still says in production. Gives me an estimated delivery date to the dealer of 12/13. I assume it shipped but have no idea.
 
My Tremor order confirmed 11/16...havent seen anything since then...no VIN yet...is there anyway to see anything more at this time? Or just gotta wait?

thread is very long :)

thanks


Your order has been confirmed.
Ford Logo​
Order Confirmed circle filled in on status bar graphic
Image of a Super Duty towing a trailer

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED​

​
Dear Frank Switzer,
Congratulations on ordering your all‑new Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab! Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on your behalf by Loveland Ford Lincoln, Inc..​

A SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER IS OUTLINED BELOW.*​

​
2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 4X4:
  • Pickup
  • SRW
  • 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
  • TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission
  • Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
  • Black Onyx Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40 Seats
  • 18” Low-Gloss Black Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Tremor Off-Road Package
*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.​
Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat is:
[LIST]
[*]Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
[*]Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
[*]Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.
[/LIST]​
 
My delivery was scheduled for today - per Ford and Marc E Tracker both showed 11/30 as of 11/28. My Dealer let me know last Saturday (11/28) the truck was stuck for a week in transport in IL - moving delivery back to 12/4 or 12/5 -

Today WS updated to 11/30 on bottom and delivery now shows 12/5 on the trackers.

Now back to work to pay for it!
 
My Tremor order confirmed 11/16...havent seen anything since then...no VIN yet...is there anyway to see anything more at this time? Or just gotta wait?

thread is very long :)

thanks


​
​
​
​
Your order has been confirmed.
​
​
Ford Logo​

​
Order Confirmed circle filled in on status bar graphic

​
Image of a Super Duty towing a trailer

​
​
​
​

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED​

​
Dear Frank Switzer,
Congratulations on ordering your all‑new Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab! Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on your behalf by Loveland Ford Lincoln, Inc..​

​
​
​
​

A SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER IS OUTLINED BELOW.*​

​
2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 4X4:​
  • Pickup
  • SRW
  • 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
  • TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission
  • Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
  • Black Onyx Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40 Seats
  • 18” Low-Gloss Black Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Tremor Off-Road Package

*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.​

​
​
​
​
Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat is:​
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.
My order was Confirmed 10/8. I still have no Vin or production date... I called Ford they had no info, but they did say that the order is in . The wait continues. F350 Black Platinum loaded with adaptive steering ..
 
Last edited:
My Tremor order confirmed 11/16...havent seen anything since then...no VIN yet...is there anyway to see anything more at this time? Or just gotta wait?

thread is very long :)

thanks


​

​
​
​
Your order has been confirmed.

​
​


Ford Logo​

​
Order Confirmed circle filled in on status bar graphic

​
Image of a Super Duty towing a trailer

​

​

​
​

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED​


​
Dear Frank Switzer,
Congratulations on ordering your all‑new Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab! Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on your behalf by Loveland Ford Lincoln, Inc..​




​

​

​
​

A SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER IS OUTLINED BELOW.*​



​
2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 4X4:​
  • Pickup
  • SRW
  • 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
  • TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission
  • Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
  • Black Onyx Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40 Seats
  • 18” Low-Gloss Black Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Tremor Off-Road Package

*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.​



​

​

​

​
Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat is:​
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.




You’re in for one hell of a wait, I ordered 10/5 and was scheduled 11/12 and built 11/20. Once you get scheduled you can start tracking on the speed sheets and maybe figure out when you get built. But you won’t know anything until you’re scheduled. Good luck and congrats on the truck!
 
You’re in for one hell of a wait, I ordered 10/5 and was scheduled 11/12 and built 11/20. Once you get scheduled you can start tracking on the speed sheets and maybe figure out when you get built. But you won’t know anything until you’re scheduled. Good luck and congrats on the truck!
thanks Zane...not unexpected...I have a Carli Back Country on order and tires and wheels too...it's a race to see what is delivered first
 
thanks Zane...not unexpected...I have a Carli Back Country on order and tires and wheels too...it's a race to see what is delivered first
It really wasn’t a bad wait for me, and it shouldn’t be for you either. The guys who preordered and waited 6+ months got screwed by ford and parts shortages.

I’ve heard the carlis are taking a bit to get in, so maybe around the same time as the truck. I’m considering a carli lift, but I usually drive my trucks stock for about a year then upgrade.
 
It really wasn’t a bad wait for me, and it shouldn’t be for you either. The guys who preordered and waited 6+ months got screwed by ford and parts shortages.

I’ve heard the carlis are taking a bit to get in, so maybe around the same time as the truck. I’m considering a carli lift, but I usually drive my trucks stock for about a year then upgrade.
@Zane_ Do you know what your priority was listed as? Have you received your truck?
 
I had a priority code of 19, with bed liner, wheel well liner and no AS. I haven’t gotten it yet but if the rails are on time I’m expecting it 12/2
I'm right behind you. Had dealer move me to Priority 10 in hoping to get VIN soon. Order date 10/28
 
For those new folks asking about wait, check out the spreadsheets. That also will provide some good detail!

-----> https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1667293-2022-tracking-spreadsheet.html


I (and a handful of others) have had the longest waits that I am aware of. Below are the communications I have received. The one from Ford is marked in bold. Yes, the dealer added my email to the order a week after placing the order.

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom