- Staff 🛡️
- #9,501
- Jun 25, 2021
- 10,953
- 20,597
- 22MY F250 Star White Lariat Tremor
- 22MY Winnebago Voyage 2831RB
Congrats... that is real fast throughput (order to delivery)!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Congrats... that is real fast throughput (order to delivery)!!
Don't delete the black pack. You'll get the liner.I have the black appearance package. Are those held up due to the bed liner as well?
Would Ford let you modify the black appearance package to not include the bed liner I wonder?
If I had my choice I would drop the bed liner anyway and have a local shop lin
That's a SEXY beast!!!!!! Man - now I am getting so excited for mine! It will look just like that!!!!!!
You. Read. My. Mind!!!!!Attention @Vermonster - if @rjstubbl delivery doesn't whet your appetite and send you over the top I don't know what will!!!
![]()
That’s a man with great tasteDon't delete the black pack. You'll get the liner.
That's a SEXY beast!!!!!! Man - now I am getting so excited for mine! It will look just like that!!!!!!
That looks like mine. Have you been sleeping with my dealer?
8/6 here. Black package and 5th wheel.Yeah, about over this! Ordered 7/28 and have bedliner, 5th wheel and sport appearance pkg…no VIN again I guess!!!
Correct me if I am wrong but the fifth wheel listed on the items not available is the fifth wheel hitch, not the prep.8/6 here. Black package and 5th wheel.![]()
Nope. Sorry. 53W is the prep. My bad.Correct me if I am wrong but the fifth wheel listed on the items not available is the fifth wheel hitch, not the prep.
I’d remove bedliner and 5th but now sport pkg included and definitely not dropping that…I’m gonna be over 7mos before I ever get this thing. If I’m lucky. It’s mind boggling how bedliner and 5th are still holding builds up…as soon as they clear, will be something else, like sport pkg now8/6 here. Black package and 5th wheel.![]()
Something is rotten in Denmark I am afraid.My dealer said mine is built but got sent to storage. Has anyone heard of that?could it be waiting for a chip or something?
yea...cb radio going down the interstateHome - JCT Pals Portal
palsapp.com
Do you have your VIN? Have you tracked it to see the status?My dealer said mine is built but got sent to storage. Has anyone heard of that?could it be waiting for a chip or something?
I do not. I never received an email either. I asked my contact at the dealership to see if he can grab me the email.Do you have your VIN? Have you tracked it to see the status?
My dealer said mine is built but got sent to storage. Has anyone heard of that?could it be waiting for a chip or something?
my order was confirmed 7/30.. no VIN no info..welcome to the thread!My Tremor order confirmed 11/16...havent seen anything since then...no VIN yet...is there anyway to see anything more at this time? Or just gotta wait?
thread is very long
thanks
Your order has been confirmed.
![]()
![]()
YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
Dear Frank Switzer,
Congratulations on ordering your all‑new Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab! Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on your behalf by Loveland Ford Lincoln, Inc..
A SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER IS OUTLINED BELOW.*
2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 4X4:
- Pickup
- SRW
- 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
- TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission
- Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- Black Onyx Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40 Seats
- 18” Low-Gloss Black Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Tremor Off-Road Package
*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.
Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat is:
- Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
- Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
- Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.
You just have to wait. You will receive your next notification, along with Vin and Window Sticker once it is scheduled for production. That is when things start tom move along. Until then it is silence...My Tremor order confirmed 11/16...havent seen anything since then...no VIN yet...is there anyway to see anything more at this time? Or just gotta wait?
thread is very long
thanks
Your order has been confirmed.
![]()
![]()
YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
Dear Frank Switzer,
Congratulations on ordering your all‑new Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab! Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on your behalf by Loveland Ford Lincoln, Inc..
A SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER IS OUTLINED BELOW.*
2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 4X4:
- Pickup
- SRW
- 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
- TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission
- Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- Black Onyx Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40 Seats
- 18” Low-Gloss Black Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Tremor Off-Road Package
*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.
Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat is:
- Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
- Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
- Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.