FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Close! Produced and Origin Received as of 11/29. Just waiting to board the train! Looks like they can get down to Dallas in 8 days. Let's go!

I have BAP and retractable cover too. That probably added a day or two.
Awesome! Haven’t had a chance to check on mine this morning.
 
Question about the Mach-e tracker. I entered in what I believe is my order number (Sales Code??). When I click the link to go to the Ford website it gives me the following page

"SORRY ABOUT THAT! Something went wrong with our system. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact your dealer."

Is this normal until you get a VIN or should I bring this up with my dealer?
I've run into the same issue. I enter the Order # (4-digit) and it goes to Ford.com and I log in. I get that same error code.
 
Guys let me tell you the worst part of waiting I have experienced so far. I woke up this morning and my truck is ready and at the dealership a day early! However my bank has decided to be really slow on their decision for a loan. So my truck is waiting on me now…
 
Guys let me tell you the worst part of waiting I have experienced so far. I woke up this morning and my truck is ready and at the dealership a day early! However my bank has decided to be really slow on their decision for a loan. So my truck is waiting on me now…
Perhaps a new bank?
 
Scheduling WeekScheduling WeekScheduling Week
48
Total BTG Regional Allocation =137
Regionally Controlled Commodity% Remaining% Remaining% Remaining
NARROW CHASSIS*0%
Exterior Appearance - Level 2 (Tremor Pkg - 17Y)17%
No Availability:
NARROW CHASSIS*
Active Steering (60A) optional on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum; standard on Limited
19.5" Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D) Std on all F450 series, incld STX Pkg (17S)
Fifth Wheel - fleetmaster (53W)
Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
Spray in bedliner (85S)
Strobe Light (91S, 91G)
DRW Boxes (Body Codes ending in C, D, G, H) all F350 DRW/F450 series
Lariat Sport Appearance Package (17K) optional on SRW
Best Availability:
F250 and F350 SRW without any options listed above
I apologize if this has been posted previously. This is a huge thread. Pulled from my dealers system just now. He also told me the spray in bed liner cannot be removed and still keep the Lariat Black Package.
 
Scheduling Notes:
On Thursday, December 2nd, 22MY Super Duty will be scheduling allocation in week 48.

22MY Super Duty Tool Boxes Balanced Out - The Crossbed Storage Tool Box (62X) and the Premium Aluminum Crossbed Tool Box (62Y) have balanced out. If your order shows a balanced out status, please add one of the following two new tool boxes: Aluminum Crossbed Tool Box – Matte Black (19J) or Aluminum Crossbed Tool Box – Bright (19K).

Due to limited availability the following options will be excluded from SIMS orders: Spray in Bedliner (85S), Active Steering (60A), Fifth Wheel (53W) 19.5 Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D)

*Narrow Chassis applies to any Super Duty body code that ends in E, F, G, H,K,L

OHAP options only:
Chassis Frame Extender Pack (63C)
Manual Telescoping TT Mirror (54L)
Narrow Chassis F600 (F6K, F6L)
Hancock Tires (THB, THC)
All other Super Duty combinations are buildable at Kentucky Truck Plant.
This went along with what he sent me.
BTW he sent me the entire spreadsheet for all models if anyone is interested in any other models....Bronco?
 
Scheduling WeekScheduling WeekScheduling Week
48
Total BTG Regional Allocation =137
Regionally Controlled Commodity% Remaining% Remaining% Remaining
NARROW CHASSIS*0%
Exterior Appearance - Level 2 (Tremor Pkg - 17Y)17%
No Availability:
NARROW CHASSIS*
Active Steering (60A) optional on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum; standard on Limited
19.5" Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D) Std on all F450 series, incld STX Pkg (17S)
Fifth Wheel - fleetmaster (53W)
Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
Spray in bedliner (85S)
Strobe Light (91S, 91G)
DRW Boxes (Body Codes ending in C, D, G, H) all F350 DRW/F450 series
Lariat Sport Appearance Package (17K) optional on SRW
​
Best Availability:
F250 and F350 SRW without any options listed above
I apologize if this has been posted previously. This is a huge thread. Pulled from my dealers system just now. He also told me the spray in bed liner cannot be removed and still keep the Lariat Black Package.
So - If I'm reading this correctly - there's a hold again on Adaptive Steering and FW Prep Package...
 
Guys let me tell you the worst part of waiting I have experienced so far. I woke up this morning and my truck is ready and at the dealership a day early! However my bank has decided to be really slow on their decision for a loan. So my truck is waiting on me now…
When you find out what the APR your bank is offering, try the dealer, they may be able to get a lower rate. They may also be able to get you approved if your bank will not.
 
We’re trying that too
I've known banks to suck. I use a credit union for most of my purchases, but I also know Ford finances, and then Banks (others) tend to refinance. It's ridiculous.
 
Scheduling WeekScheduling WeekScheduling Week
48
Total BTG Regional Allocation =137
Regionally Controlled Commodity% Remaining% Remaining% Remaining
NARROW CHASSIS*0%
Exterior Appearance - Level 2 (Tremor Pkg - 17Y)17%
No Availability:
NARROW CHASSIS*
Active Steering (60A) optional on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum; standard on Limited
19.5" Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D) Std on all F450 series, incld STX Pkg (17S)
Fifth Wheel - fleetmaster (53W)
Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
Spray in bedliner (85S)
Strobe Light (91S, 91G)
DRW Boxes (Body Codes ending in C, D, G, H) all F350 DRW/F450 series
Lariat Sport Appearance Package (17K) optional on SRW
​
Best Availability:
F250 and F350 SRW without any options listed above
I apologize if this has been posted previously. This is a huge thread. Pulled from my dealers system just now. He also told me the spray in bed liner cannot be removed and still keep the Lariat Black Package.
So question. My Order went in on 8/24/21 for a F-350 SRW Platinum. I removed Adaptive Steering at beginning due to shortage but still left 5th wheel prep and spay in liner. My question is when this pops up with out availability is that on new orders just going in or all the way to any order not made yet? I'm curios if I should remove the prep and liner or just hold tight and wait it out. Your thoughts?
 
When you find out what the APR your bank is offering, try the dealer, they may be able to get a lower rate. They may also be able to get you approved if your bank will not.
I did my own research as well, but my dealer ended up coordinating financing. They looked at Ford Motor Credit as well as other lenders. Bank of America ended up being the best deal so I let them (dealer) handle everything. Showed up, gave them my check, signed for the rest and off I went!
 
I did my own research as well, but my dealer ended up coordinating financing. They looked at Ford Motor Credit as well as other lenders. Bank of America ended up being the best deal so I let them (dealer) handle everything. Showed up, gave them my check, signed for the rest and off I went!
I’ve been trying get one from Bank of America for about two weeks but yesterday they emailed me and said I have to redo the whole application process. So I’m checking with another bank now.
 
So question. My Order went in on 8/24/21 for a F-350 SRW Platinum. I removed Adaptive Steering at beginning due to shortage but still left 5th wheel prep and spay in liner. My question is when this pops up with out availability is that on new orders just going in or all the way to any order not made yet? I'm curios if I should remove the prep and liner or just hold tight and wait it out. Your thoughts?
My thought is I want the truck the way I ordered it. The OEM fifth wheel/gooseneck setup is pretty slick. I’m also set on the black appearance package which includes the bedliner. It’s a lot of money and in the long run I think you’ll be happier to keep options you want even if it takes longer. Maybe depends on how long you plan to keep the truck also. I kept my current one 8 years and plan to keep this one about the same.
 
I received my VIN on October 14th - I have NOT received my window sticker as of this am. I'm "Rescheduled" for build of 12/6. Not holding my breath as this is the third date they've provided me.

Fingers Crossed.
Wow, I feel your pain. I received my VIN and WS within 24 hours of each other back on 11/16 and was given a build date of 11/29. There have been no further updates as of yet but WS is showing 21/416 for the batch.

2022 F-250 Platinum
Tremor Package
7.3 Godzilla
Bed Liner, Moon Roof, Retractable Bed Cover, Steer Assist
Ordered 9/7
 
Well i was on target for setting a record in how quick my truck was built/delivered but now it's sitting in a rail car on a 'repair track' in Kentucky. Some sort of mechanical issue. Ordered 10/26, had VIN in two days, scheduled for 11/29 build week and was shipped 11/26. Left off several options i'd have liked in an effort to speed up the process.

Not fair at all for me to gripe but man oh man i cannot wait to bring that puppy home!
 
Back
Top Bottom