FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

has yours been built and also awaiting shipment?
No idea, it was scheduled for production on 11/29 but now can't track it with the VIN and have heard nothing from Ford. My dealer has been zero help through any of this as I have learned more about my truck and the process through the forums than they are able to or willing to tell me. Ordered on 9/7
 
This is what I got today when I got my VIN. It says in production since 11-24
Mine says the exact same thing. I've also been in production since 11-24 and show a delivery ETA in 12 days. I don't know what to make of it.
 
I did my own research as well, but my dealer ended up coordinating financing. They looked at Ford Motor Credit as well as other lenders. Bank of America ended up being the best deal so I let them (dealer) handle everything. Showed up, gave them my check, signed for the rest and off I went!
Either your credit union or B of A are typically the lowest rates, unless the OEM's are running incentive financing - which they are not now. Mine is coming in on 12/5 and BofA quoted me 1.92% for five year term (60 months) Will check and see if dealer can do better.
 
As of this evening my provided VIN is no longer "valid" according to the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Site. Anyone have this happen? Not possible they changed my VIN in production is it?
I had the same message but it is working now.
Don’t know if the site was updating or the window sticker itself but nothing has changed.
This is Brutal!

Public SD tracker is adding builds at a snails pace this week 😔

Come on Ford - Get r Done!
 
As of this evening my provided VIN is no longer "valid" according to the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Site. Anyone have this happen? Not possible they changed my VIN in production is it?
That has happened to me a few times and it works again within a few days.
 
My Tremor order confirmed 11/16...havent seen anything since then...no VIN yet...is there anyway to see anything more at this time? Or just gotta wait?

thread is very long :)

thanks


​

​
​
​
Your order has been confirmed.

​
​


Ford Logo​

​
Order Confirmed circle filled in on status bar graphic

​
Image of a Super Duty towing a trailer

​

​

​
​

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED​


​
Dear Frank Switzer,
Congratulations on ordering your all‑new Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab! Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on your behalf by Loveland Ford Lincoln, Inc..​




​

​

​
​

A SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER IS OUTLINED BELOW.*​



​
2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 4X4:​
  • Pickup
  • SRW
  • 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
  • TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission
  • Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
  • Black Onyx Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40 Seats
  • 18” Low-Gloss Black Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • Tremor Off-Road Package

*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.​

I live in Colorado also and I ordered a F 350 Tremor from the Loveland Ford back on 8/23 and I haven't heard anything other than the confirmation email back on the 8/23. I have talked to the sales person several times and they don't have any info. Hoping to get a build date soon.

​

​

​

​
Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your 2022 Super Duty F-350 Lariat is:​
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.



 
Just got my first "production date for your vehicle has changed" email. Week of Def 13th to week of Dec 20th. Was expecting it based on others in this thread but was hoping it wouldn't be the case. Oh well. Good things come to those who wait for Tremors.
 
Ordered November 8. Nothing since order confirmation. F350 KR.
I’m 9/8, F350 Plati, No VIN, online confirmation account isn’t working today either. I’m hoping that is a sign from the Ford Gods, or just them fucking with me, lol 😭🤬💩🤡🐔🦄🤮🥃🖕🏼🤷🏼‍♂️
 
I’m 9/8, F350 Plati, No VIN, online confirmation account isn’t working today either. I’m hoping that is a sign from the Ford Gods, or just them fucking with me, lol 😭🤬💩🤡🐔🦄🤮🥃🖕🏼🤷🏼‍♂️
Interesting to say the least. You have a problem. Should have a VIN, been built and have taken delivery by now.
 
Good luck tomorrow to everyone still waiting to be scheduled.
Based on others experience would all emails go out today if picked up or trickle out over next 24-48 hours?
 
I have to wonder if these long waits are related to dealers taking orders that they don't have 'allocations' for? Is that a thing?
 
I have to wonder if these long waits are related to dealers taking orders that they don't have 'allocations' for? Is that a thing?
That was once thought to be the case, and still may hold true. However, even if a dealer has allocations, a build could be held up by commodity restrictions. So, in theory, your dealer could have allocations for your order, but your build won't be scheduled due to commodity restrictions.

IMO, I treated it as a random lottery or someone in a conference room at KTP literally throwing darts at order numbers.

FWIW:
9/22 - Order Confirmed with a priority code of 10 (email confirmation as well as order sheet confirmation from dealer)
10/18 - Modified order to remove black appearance package, replaced with sport appearance. Added LED lights, 397 alternator, dual batteries, moonroof, front rear wheel liners. Changed interior to Baja
11/14 - VIN assigned with production week of 12/20 (learned my priority code was moved to 02)

Hoping my build week doesn't get pushed as KTP is shut down for 3 weeks immediately following my current scheduled build week.
 
I hope all you folks in the cue get some great news today! The wait is pure torture. My beast it suppose to be working down the line today. I hope it plows the way for others waiting. Cheers!
 
Back
Top Bottom