FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

How long after the "Scheduled for Production" email before the "Window Sticker" link works? Mine says
Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.
 
How long after the "Scheduled for Production" email before the "Window Sticker" link works? Mine says
Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.
usually the week before your actual build date.
 
The three week shutdown for the holidays is brutal.

My order 11/11. Scheduled build week 12/6. Window sticker 12/1. Should be built before Christmas but probably not delivered until after New Years.
I have the same build week but no WS. Probably bumped again with no notification..
 
Mine VIN is now working again on both tracker sites (Ford and Mach) and just like you, nothing actually changed other than it now shows it went into production on 11/24 instead of 11/29. Still in production though. I convinced myself back in September to go with Adaptive Steering and am now kicking myself in the ass on that one as I am not so sure it was a good option and suspect it is holding things up. Not looking good for a Christmas delivery at this point...
The SD tracker shows you were sent to plant on 11/24 for the build week of 11/29 so that would mean any day this week thru Sunday. You can call your dealer and ask what the vehicle visibility report shows for an exact date your truck is slotted to be built as that is why several trucks show an exact date and not just the build week as we have been told by the dealer.

It looks like they are pushing out quite a few trucks with AS this week so I think you are safe?
Delivery by Christmas all depends on your secondary options and transit time but it is possible! 🍀 🤞 🍻
 
The three week shutdown for the holidays is brutal.

My order 11/11. Scheduled build week 12/6. Window sticker 12/1. Should be built before Christmas but probably not delivered until after New Years.
My order date was 11/12...just curious what you ordered as I haven’t received any information back from Ford yet. I ordered an F350 6.7 plat tremor.
 
@Vermonster what's the latest on yours?
It's like the best news, man. It's going down the line today, and a birdie told me it's nearly complete right now. I never deleted an option to push this thing along. So she's got AS!
 
It's like the best news, man. It's going down the line today, and a birdie told me it's nearly complete right now. I never deleted an option to push this thing along. So she's got AS!
Congrats Bud!
Great News! I am glad you stuck to your guns and she is getting built just like you wanted.
Best Christmas Ever! 🍻
 
The SD tracker shows you were sent to plant on 11/24 for the build week of 11/29 so that would mean any day this week thru Sunday. You can call your dealer and ask what the vehicle visibility report shows for an exact date your truck is slotted to be built as that is why several trucks show an exact date and not just the build week as we have been told by the dealer.

It looks like they are pushing out quite a few trucks with AS this week so I think you are safe?
Delivery by Christmas all depends on your secondary options and transit time but it is possible! 🍀 🤞 🍻
Thanks for that feedback Steppy, definitely going to take your advise and call the dealership again...
 
Here’s some info that I thought might be of interest here.
69EC1F1B-3817-493F-BED7-131730D27A5B.webp
 
Here’s some info that I thought might be of interest here.View attachment 40381
Great information. Thanks for sharing. My order was placed 2 weeks ago and I was told 30 weeks. Seems about right based on the order que at 251,000 trucks and 8,500 daily super duty's.
 
ETA End Date is the suggested delivery date to Dealer assuming no delays in rail/convoy.
Mine was built 12/1 and sent out for spray in and 5th wheel prep and then will come back to plant for a release date and the ETA is 12/24.
Hopefully WE get them early!
Mine was built 11/26 and sent out for spray in and 5th wheel prep, still no word on that but ETA is 12/4 - 12/10 and that hasn’t changed. Luckily, I am in TN so the transit shouldn’t be too long but now this new wait is killing me. At this point @Vermonster may get his before I get mine haha
 
Good luck too all!
Congrats Steppy! Your wait is almost over!
My window sticker updated today, sequence changed to 323 out of 416... im good with that. Should be heading down the line soon!
Looks like you and I may be on the same line. We share the same Sent to Plant Date and mine is 21 of 416 according to WS. Best of luck to both of us. 🤞
 
Mine was built 11/26 and sent out for spray in and 5th wheel prep, still no word on that but ETA is 12/4 - 12/10 and that hasn’t changed. Luckily, I am in TN so the transit shouldn’t be too long but now this new wait is killing me. At this point @Vermonster may get his before I get mine haha
No doubt every New waiting phase is brutal!
Hopefully it is just a system error and not populating the updated information. I would call the dealer today or on 12/4 and have them check the transit status on their end or to find out additional information.

It definitely sucks knowing your truck is built and not knowing if it is still moving forward or stuck out in some storage lot waiting for someone to come find it.
 
My truck was shipped on the 11/21 - now in limbo on a convoy somewhere. At this point the wait is harder especially as all the after market parts keep getting delivered... Don't need the truck as my '97 7.3l isn't going anywhere but I am looking forward to a more powerful/comfortable haul truck and will enjoy passing the winter time modifying the truck to meet my needs.
 
Finally have a production date and VIN!!!

Ordered 3/31/21 (246 Days)
Slated for production: 1/31/2022

I never thought this day would come! It's still a ways off but I'll take it. What a process...
Oh my, and I thought my wait period has been a long time, unbelievable! Thank you for letting us know
 
Mine was built 11/26 and sent out for spray in and 5th wheel prep, still no word on that but ETA is 12/4 - 12/10 and that hasn’t changed. Luckily, I am in TN so the transit shouldn’t be too long but now this new wait is killing me. At this point @Vermonster may get his before I get mine haha
That would be really weird. I was sure I would not get mind until 2023's were being ordered.
 
Back
Top Bottom