FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Where is the spreadsheet to post VIN and other info for everyone's tracking?
 
My order date was 11/12...just curious what you ordered as I haven’t received any information back from Ford yet. I ordered an F350 6.7 plat tremor.

250 Plat Tremor 7.3 no other options.

Maybe tomorrow for you. Use this site for more info than from shop.ford.com vehicle tracking: Ford Mach-E Reservation Details Viewer
 
Update!

For those new folks asking about wait, check out the spreadsheets. That also will provide some good detail!

-----> https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1667293-2022-tracking-spreadsheet.html


I (and a handful of others) have had the longest waits that I am aware of. Below are the communications I have received. The one from Ford is marked in bold. Yes, the dealer added my email to the order a week after placing the order.

Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
 
Good Afternoon Everyone.

First time poster here.

Unfortunately yet another Thursday with no emails from Ford. I would really appreciate if anyone could look at details on my order (below) and let me know if you see any issues / constrained items with my order.

I am quickly losing faith that I see my dream truck anytime soon and I would REALLY appreciate any thoughts that you may have.

I ordered my F-350, Tremor, 7.3 on 7/12/21 and received a confirmation that same day. I have not however received anything further from Ford. My dealer says that my order is a priority 10 but still nothing to show for this. Additionally my son works for Ford so I was able to get A/Z Plan pricing.

In a nutshell my order is :

- F-350
- Lariat (Ultimate Package)
- Tremor package
- Iconic Silver
- 7.3 Engine
- Lariat Sport Appearance Pkg.
- 5th Wheel Prep.
- Tonneau Cover - Soft
- Tough Bed Bedliner
- Rain-Sensing Windshield wipers
- 397 AMP Alternator
- Dual Battery
- Upfitter Switches
- Heated Rear Seats

Thank you in advance for reading my email and any feedback that you may have.

God Bless....
 
Updating my own frustrating progression:

  • Order confirmed: 6/25
  • Original Build Date: 10/12
  • Updated Build Date: 10/26. That pushed to the week-long shutdown
  • Actual Build Date: 11/8
  • Ship Date: 11/9
  • Original ETA: 11/24 - 11/30
  • Updated ETA: 12/5 - 12/11
What a crock of horse shit, honestly Ford. It takes a month to ship from Kentucky to Kansas City (where the dealer is)? Especially when there's a fucking railway hub in KC?

I've about had it with Ford. I sold my truck a month and a half ago, because I was able to get top dollar, and thought the new one was close. What a complete joke.
 
Good Afternoon Everyone.

First time poster here.

Unfortunately yet another Thursday with no emails from Ford. I would really appreciate if anyone could look at details on my order (below) and let me know if you see any issues / constrained items with my order.

I am quickly losing faith that I see my dream truck anytime soon and I would REALLY appreciate any thoughts that you may have.

I ordered my F-350, Tremor, 7.3 on 7/12/21 and received a confirmation that same day. I have not however received anything further from Ford. My dealer says that my order is a priority 10 but still nothing to show for this. Additionally my son works for Ford so I was able to get A/Z Plan pricing.

In a nutshell my order is :

- F-350
- Lariat (Ultimate Package)
- Tremor package
- Iconic Silver
- 7.3 Engine
- Lariat Sport Appearance Pkg.
- 5th Wheel Prep.
- Tonneau Cover - Soft
- Tough Bed Bedliner
- Rain-Sensing Windshield wipers
- 397 AMP Alternator
- Dual Battery
- Upfitter Switches
- Heated Rear Seats

Thank you in advance for reading my email and any feedback that you may have.

God Bless....
These have been known to slow things down:

- 5th Wheel Prep.
- Tonneau Cover - Soft
- Tough Bed Bedliner
 
Who schedules shipping for the vehicle? The factory or the dealership? Mine was built on 11/20 n has bn waiting for shipment since then w no scheduled ship date
 
Who schedules shipping for the vehicle? The factory or the dealership? Mine was built on 11/20 n has bn waiting for shipment since then w no scheduled ship date
FoMoCo.
 
And now we can add Sport App Pkg…incredible
Didn't know that one. What a drag. I did have Ford Marketing tell me mine was held up for the Sport Package...I let them know I don't have sport package. I had the black package... o_O
 
Didn't know that one. What a drag. I did have Ford Marketing tell me mine was held up for the Sport Package...I let them know I don't have sport package. I had the black package... o_O
It was added to this weeks commodity restriction. I’ve struck the trifecta
 
If they're planning a YM23 change to interior/exterior that's going to change parts -- it would make sense that production throughput is going to start getting hampered by reduced parts availability as they start shifting over manufacturing of current parts in favor of future parts.
 
Didn't know that one. What a drag. I did have Ford Marketing tell me mine was held up for the Sport Package...I let them know I don't have sport package. I had the black package... o_O
For what its worth, here the most current shortage list for this week.
 

Attachments

  • D33D922B-F0B0-4891-8A8D-16E998A7F734.webp
    D33D922B-F0B0-4891-8A8D-16E998A7F734.webp
    89.2 KB · Views: 76
I have the sport package. Why would that hold up? Painting a grille? I do kinda kick myself for not going black appearance but I thought this is the first and only year of this body style to offer a sport package. The black appearance was too expensive to add to how I configured to justify. I mainly wanted the led lights but not worth 4k to me. I’ll order after market ones that look like them in the future and paint my chrome fender emblem black.
 
Who schedules shipping for the vehicle? The factory or the dealership? Mine was built on 11/20 n has bn waiting for shipment since then w no scheduled ship date
I am in the same boat as you. I got an email my truck was "Built" on 11/25. but now has just been waiting for shipment. Yours is a bit longer than mine but hopefully they get loaded up and shipped soon. I am still showing a est. 12/21 delivery
 
Question for those with more knowledge on the spreadsheet. I have an ETA start of 12/12 and an ETA end of 12/18
Is this the shipping to dealer timeframe?

Thanks,
Bob
 
Back
Top Bottom