Looks like @Busa Dave and I made it onto Santas nice list and our trucks got delivered to our dealers today. Pick mine up tomorrow afternoon. Time to review @ccw delivery checklist one last time.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That blacked out oval; compensating for lack of black out package?Well guys, today was the day!!
View attachment 40397
It’s well worth the wait. I was extremely lucky getting it so quickly (sorry not sorry). I really think it comes down to dealership location and options like AS, which I don’t have.
It’s really an awesome truck and I have very few complaints. The only big one is the B&O sound system, it’s good at half volume or less. Above that it sounds distorted. I upgraded the sound system in my last truck so it’s a good excuse to do it on this truck.
I’ll still be around on the forums and check in on y’all. Thank you @Big_Ed for sharing your inside knowledge of ford, and to many others here. Good luck everyone!
Latest schedule dates seem to be 1/31. Factor that, 3 week shutdown, and commodities, and if you get scheduled sometime in February, you most likely won’t get your truck until sometime in March at best. I ordered 8/6, so IF I get scheduled in February, that will put me at 7 months + or - a week. At this point I’m viewing this as a best case scenario. That’s if Ford decides to build it. I’m looking forward to seeing how the ’23 has changed. May just decide to put myself through this bs again, maybe next time I’ll be one of the lucky ones to get a build date within a month or two of ordering.Time,,,we all want it to last longer ,until you order a Ford. So another week will go by, not much else you can do.
I definitely considered blacking out something else tooThat blacked out oval; compensating for lack of black out package?![]()
Ordered on 7/22 and my link stopped working in Oct.Anyone else still waiting on a VIN have their original order email link stop working? Mine started giving an HTTP 404 error today...maybe a good sign? Maybe just a Ford IT issue? Maybe I hit refresh too many times and broke it?
Congrats!! Hope there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the truck, but if there is I hope the checklist finds it!Looks like @Busa Dave and I made it onto Santas nice list and our trucks got delivered to our dealers today. Pick mine up tomorrow afternoon. Time to review @ccw delivery checklist one last time.
I ordered 7/15. Dealer told me it could be six more months. No vin. They did say Ford moved me to priority 2. Not that it means much.
F250 lariat blackout AMB
Enjoy that new beast!!!Well guys, today was the day!!
View attachment 40397
It’s well worth the wait. I was extremely lucky getting it so quickly (sorry not sorry). I really think it comes down to dealership location and options like AS, which I don’t have.
It’s really an awesome truck and I have very few complaints. The only big one is the B&O sound system, it’s good at half volume or less. Above that it sounds distorted. I upgraded the sound system in my last truck so it’s a good excuse to do it on this truck.
I’ll still be around on the forums and check in on y’all. Thank you @Big_Ed for sharing your inside knowledge of ford, and to many others here. Good luck everyone!
Guys let me tell you the worst part of waiting I have experienced so far. I woke up this morning and my truck is ready and at the dealership a day early! However my bank has decided to be really slow on their decision for a loan. So my truck is waiting on me now…
Looks like @Busa Dave and I made it onto Santas nice list and our trucks got delivered to our dealers today. Pick mine up tomorrow afternoon. Time to review @ccw delivery checklist one last time.
That is a good looking truck you currently have but you are gonna love that new one. You could have done black appearance package or sport package with Lariat to get rid of the chrome bumper but KW works too. Either way congrats on the order and welcome to the forum.I just couldn't shake it. I had well optioned trucks from the late 2010's but decided to cheap out on my 2017 F150 when I bought it (new, in Sept of 2017). I work too hard and am aging too rapidly to deep sigh over something I skimped out on every few days by getting an XLT hooptie.
So after 50 months with this 3.5L "Eco"boost F150, I just placed an order tonight for a decked out 7.3L King Ranch. Omitted moon roof, adaptive steering (no need, and don't want to extend delivery date), and massaging seats. Otherwise I think it's damn near a Platinum. I'm not sure if two tone is an old man thing, but I've also put shells on all of my trucks and am told that's an old man thing too. Just can't get over how sweet two tone looks on the Tremor. A Lariat would have worked fine and saved me $4k but I couldn't get down with the chrome bumpers and am shying away from aftermarket (and aftermarket lifts to cram 35's with basic trucks) at the half dead age of 34.
Bummer is knowing my shell won't carry over, and pretty sure my bed slide won't either. But I'm OK with a clean slate. Never had parts carry over between vehicle hopping anyway.
Outgoing:
![]()
![]()
![]()
What I hope will arrive in a few months:
![]()
![]()
Merry friggin' Christmas!Update 12/3/21!
For those new folks asking about wait, check out the spreadsheets. That also will provide some good detail!
-----> https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1667293-2022-tracking-spreadsheet.html
I (and a handful of others) have had the longest waits that I am aware of. Below are the communications I have received. The one from Ford is marked in bold. Yes, the dealer added my email to the order a week after placing the order.
Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
The dealer better have a MASSIVE red bow on it!Merry friggin' Christmas!