FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Checked the tracker Truck just passed about 5 miles from my house to go 70 miles south get on a truck and come back. Hope to see it by the weekend.
I am hoping the CSX tracker is broken truck left a station 10 miles south of me on the 1st at 3pm just 60 miles to the unload point. Have been checking several times a day still says that’s the last movement. Tempted to go drive the train route and see if I see a train sitting.
 
I am hoping the CSX tracker is broken truck left a station 10 miles south of me on the 1st at 3pm just 60 miles to the unload point. Have been checking several times a day still says that’s the last movement. Tempted to go drive the train route and see if I see a train sitting.
I'd totally do a road trip if I were in your shoes. Just because I am curious. I have seen cars sitting on the tracks before loaded with vehicles.
 
Today is the day! Rolled off of the truck 6AM this morning 115 days after order awaiting prep.
Image from iOS.webp
 
Truck went into production this morning based on Ford tracker. Still can’t see WS and the spreadsheet is all wonked today. Anyone not see WS after “In production”?
 
My WS has always shown but I do see that the spreadsheet is out of sorts this morning.
Mach E isn’t showing me my build this morning.
Everything updating this morning?
 
Order Confirmed and have vin number but no window sticker yet.
10/28/2021
What are your truck specs? I ordered the same day and now have a priority 10 code so I have to be getting close. I know 5th wheel prep got me this week.
 
f350 KR
AMB two tone
6.7
paint match bumpers
Tremor
spray in box liner
5th hitch prep
up lifter switches
no moonroof
tail gate step
trailer assist
no as
no adaptive cruise
mud flaps f/r
wheel liner f/r
floor mats
 
f350 KR
AMB two tone
6.7
paint match bumpers
Tremor
spray in box liner
5th hitch prep
up lifter switches
no moonroof
tail gate step
trailer assist
no as
no adaptive cruise
mud flaps f/r
wheel liner f/r
floor mats
When did you get your VIN? I have the same order date and most of the same config.
 
My WS has always shown but I do see that the spreadsheet is out of sorts this morning.
Mach E isn’t showing me my build this morning.
Everything updating this morning?
I believe everything is updating. My understanding is that the spreadsheet auto populates from Ford's information.
 
Out of curiosity, is Mach e tracker and f150 tracker down? Ford tracker don’t give me any info
 
When did you get your VIN? I have the same order date and most of the same config.
I ordered on 02 Nov, I have a confirmed order number and still no VIN. I called the dealer and they checked the VVR and it says Unscheduled Clean. :unsure: hmmmmm
 
Who is your contact there? I get my trucks serviced there. It is an old small town dealer for 90 years. Would hate to see it go out of business. Keep us posted.
I went to Newins today there are there salesmen told me the phones have been broken for a week . the place is open but quiet . I would be fuming if my business phone was down for a week !
 
Today is the day! Rolled off of the truck 6AM this morning 115 days after order awaiting prep.
View attachment 40435

I am picking up a similar black truck - this weekend - if all goes well - 131 days from order to delivery!

Dealer called this afternoon and said truck was due later today - but winch needs to go on before I pick up. They will let me know if that will happen tomorow or Monday - so I get it Sunday or Tuesday - we shall see!

Can't wait!
 
I went to Newins today there are there salesmen told me the phones have been broken for a week . the place is open but quiet . I would be fuming if my business phone was down for a week !
That is ridiculous and inexcusable. I left a message today because I want to see if they want to buy me out of my Ranger lease. Went right to voicemail. Glad you stopped in.
 
I ordered on 02 Nov, I have a confirmed order number and still no VIN. I called the dealer and they checked the VVR and it says Unscheduled Clean. :unsure: hmmmmm

Thats normal. It will stay that way until you get Scheduled, which will also be when you get a Vin. This could take anywhere from weeks to months and is the biggest wildcard in the ordering process.
 
Back
Top Bottom