FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Anyone having any luck with the tracking spreadsheet?
Not really. Even my WS is not pulling up on the Ford tracker. My dealers VVR hasn't updated since Wednesday. I know it doesn't take 4 days to get a liner and cover installed. Someone needs to hit reset!
 
I believe everything is updating. My understanding is that the spreadsheet auto populates from Ford's information.
Seems to be the case. Both the ford.c
Not really. Even my WS is not pulling up on the Ford tracker. My dealers VVR hasn't updated since Wednesday. I know it doesn't take 4 days to get a liner and cover installed. Someone needs to hit reset!
The WS will show in Mach E, even though the standard tracking data isn't displaying.
 
II’m about to put a deposit on one scheduled for a 12/11 build. Any rough ETA on that?

If that is not a stock order that has already been placed by the dealer, don't hold your breath. Retail orders currently being placed are scheduled for late January build weeks at best. Actual assembly day after window sticker is generated looks to be 7 to 14 work days. It all depends. Delivery could be 3 - 4 weeks after assembly.
 
New here to the forum but not new in my waiting. I ordered my F350 Tremor Lariat with AS on 5/31. Order confirmed same day. VIN issued in July. I’ve had 8 production dates scheduled since early October. Last email from Ford, we were scheduled for 11/22 and crickets…..No WS yet. According to the dealer, date is now 12/13. Fingers crossed but not holding my breath. If it’s not built before the holiday (since plant is closed), then it’s likely Feb/March.
 
I would want to know where you are on their order list... #5, #50, #500, etc... Also how many super duty allocations they have been getting. I think Granger posted the next allocation window is the week leading up to Christmas.

With those 2 pieces of information as well as understanding the constraint list, you SHOULD be able to get a decent idea of when you should get scheduled. Obviously you dont know what other people ordered taking into consideration the constraint list.

Last numbers I saw from Granger(where I ordered my truck from) where from October I think which was before I placed my order. They had I think it was 139 trucks on order and got 74 allocations for the December/January build cycle. They just posted that out of 74 allocations they had all but 12 scheduled and hoped to get those scheduled on the next window this next week I think he said. So they got allocation for roughly half of their total orders. That tells me, absent constraints, my truck might be able to be included in the allocation window coming up in 2 weeks, and if not, I might miss it by just a few numbers. Thats for production in Feb and March from how I gather the windows work.
I ordered oct 28 confirmed on 29. My dealer has me on a priority 15 code. I haven’t moved. As of yesterday I’m still a 15. He told me they had a few vehicles in front of me but I have no idea how many or how many allocations they have. Wondering if I should try another dealer and get this information up front
 
I ordered oct 28 confirmed on 29. My dealer has me on a priority 15 code. I haven’t moved. As of yesterday I’m still a 15. He told me they had a few vehicles in front of me but I have no idea how many or how many allocations they have. Wondering if I should try another dealer and get this information up front

Thats up to you.

I would ask your dealer about their allocations and what they are doing to push trucks into scheduling.

If they have a few in front of you that have constraints are they just saying "well until we get these scheduled we wont push anybody up because thats not fair"? I think thats the wrong way to do it. I think if this is the case then they are wasting/losing their allocations vs. scheduling "newer" orders. I think thats one reason why people are getting mad that their order isnt being scheduled and newer orders are. And it seems that a lot of dealers want to keep people in the dark or they simply dont know what they are doing... They dont want to figure out the game. Thats something that Ice-Capades talks about over on Blue Oval and it makes him mad that dealers are so incompetent or so secretive.
 
Tell ya what’s bad, once the truck Hits the rail yard to be unloaded, that’s a HUGE black hole and at the mercy of the trucking company
 
Awesome!! Happy for ya! Double check on the convoy. My window sticker still says convoy and it came via rail. Hopefully the dealer can give you the rail car information (if there is any) from the vvr. I’ll make one more prediction… it shipped rail and it already a few states closer than you think once you get the rail car info!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻
2 for 2. At the dealer now and they show it via rail and at a junction point in Idaho!

For everyone else. My dealer also said Fords system have been down this week and also lagging the week of thanksgiving. So if you did get an update it’s most likely couple days behind.
 
2 for 2. At the dealer now and they show it via rail and at a junction point in Idaho!

For everyone else. My dealer also said Fords system have been down this week and also lagging the week of thanksgiving. So if you did get an update it’s most likely couple days behind.
Hell yea!!!

Did you get the rail car info and call to track it? I know the vvr was lagging way behind (multiple states behind) where the rail car actually was. Call that in and I bet it’s even closer! Where do you live?
 
Well Ladies and Gentlmen,

It is real - just got these from the dealer - should be ready next few days to pick up - they have to install winch!

Can't wait!

IMG_3458.webp
IMG_3459.webp
 
Hell yea!!!

Did you get the rail car info and call to track it? I know the vvr was lagging way behind (multiple states behind) where the rail car actually was. Call that in and I bet it’s even closer! Where do you live?
I did not. The guy that knows how to track the rail stuff was out today. But hoping to get that info tomorrow.

It’s being delivered to Western WA
 
I did not. The guy that knows how to track the rail stuff was out today. But hoping to get that info tomorrow.

It’s being delivered to Western WA
Awesome. If you need any help with the rail car tracking, let me know. I bet when you check tomorrow it’s at the final destination yard. Waiting for a truck to bring it to the dealership. That’s where mine is at right now.
 
Hell yea!!!

Did you get the rail car info and call to track it? I know the vvr was lagging way behind (multiple states behind) where the rail car actually was. Call that in and I bet it’s even closer! Where do you live
Awesome. If you need any help with the rail car tracking, let me know. I bet when you check tomorrow it’s at the final destination yard. Waiting for a truck to bring it to the dealership. That’s where mine is at right now.
Appreciate all the help. 3 for 3 maybe tomorrow?! 😂. My salesman did Mention they thought it might be in this coming week but didn’t want to get me too excited.
 
Appreciate all the help. 3 for 3 maybe tomorrow?! 😂. My salesman did Mention they thought it might be in this coming week but didn’t want to get me too excited.
Hopefully so!

I’ve heard that the rail yards where the trucks are unloaded can kind of be a crap chute as far as how long it finally takes to be delivered to the dealership. I’m assuming there are a ton of variables in the final transit to the dealership. Load size, driver availability, etc, etc. My truck landed at the rail yard last Wednesday or Thursday if I remember correct. Dealer said they are expecting a delivery “early” this coming week and my truck is on it. 🍻 to getting our trucks soon!
 
Hopefully so!

I’ve heard that the rail yards where the trucks are unloaded can kind of be a crap chute as far as how long it finally takes to be delivered to the dealership. I’m assuming there are a ton of variables in the final transit to the dealership. Load size, driver availability, etc, etc. My truck landed at the rail yard last Wednesday or Thursday if I remember correct. Dealer said they are expecting a delivery “early” this coming week and my truck is on it. 🍻 to getting our trucks soon!
I have heard the same. The offload for the rail cars is about 15 min from my house and dealer. I drive by it almost daily to work. If I see anything that looks like my truck I may storm
Gates!!
 
Here's a quick rundown of my 2022 F-350 Tremor order history:

9/20/2021
Order placed at local dealer w/ priority code 13

9/21/2021
Order Confirmation Email recieved from Ford

11/17/2021
Scheduled for Production Email recieved from Ford

11/29/2021
Found VIN number and downloaded Window Sticker

Dealer's Estimated Delivery: Feb 2022

I've been using the following URL to track my order:

For some dumb reason I've only had success with that tracking website using the Microsoft Edge web browser. I hate that!
 
vehicle.jpg


Ordered March 18th. Built Thursday, shipped today. It's a loaded Lariat, AS, spray bed liner, etc. I know people are frustrated that Ford tracking has been down for about a week, but they are still sending updates by email. Ford had told me it would be built on Dec 3rd (via Cyberdman on BOV), and they kept their word once it was scheduled to the day. By the time I get it, it will have been 9.5 months since the order.
 
Last edited:
View attachment 40651

Ordered March 18th. Built Friday, shipped today. It's a loaded Lariat, AS, spray bed liner, etc. I know people are frustrated that Ford tracking has been down for about a week, but they are still sending updates by email. Ford had told me it would be built on Dec 3rd (via Cyberdman on BOV), and they kept their word once it was scheduled to the day. By the time I get it, it will have been 9.5 months since the order.
I cannot put into words how HAPPY I am for you! What a wait! Congrats!!!!
 
View attachment 40651

Ordered March 18th. Built Friday, shipped today. It's a loaded Lariat, AS, spray bed liner, etc. I know people are frustrated that Ford tracking has been down for about a week, but they are still sending updates by email. Ford had told me it would be built on Dec 3rd (via Cyberdman on BOV), and they kept their word once it was scheduled to the day. By the time I get it, it will have been 9.5 months since the order.
Awesome news!
 
Back
Top Bottom