FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

How long before you get your wish and Amazon is selling cars & dealerships are only doing mechanical work and not selling vehicles?
Honestly, I don't blame my dealer here. They have a VVR that hasn't updated in 5 days. There isn't much they can do.
 
Honest question, has anyone in here actually paid an exorbitant markup on their truck? Everyone’s defending these insane ADMs, so who’s thrown down the money to support the concept?
Kendall in Anchorage was charging $3000 on top of whatever else you optioned on an F250. Because of that, I was planning on buying my truck in Spokane Washington. I made a mistake that sent my build to the dealer in Kenai Alaska instead of Spokane, who wasn't charging anything over the retail quote on the Ford website. Same company, Kendall, different gouge. I figured that they'd charge the same as their partner in Anchorage. That was before I heard about Granger... Dang it..! Next time.!
 
Ordered loaded KR F350 9/20. Dropped bed liner and 5th wheel prep today. Fingers crossed it gets scheduled this week.
I dropped bedliner but not 5th wheel and no issues. Lariat ordered 9/8, priority code 19. 5th wheel prep just seemed like something much harder/more expensive after the fact
 
Kendall in Anchorage was charging $3000 on top of whatever else you optioned on an F250. Because of that, I was planning on buying my truck in Spokane Washington. I made a mistake that sent my build to the dealer in Kenai Alaska instead of Spokane, who wasn't charging anything over the retail quote on the Ford website. Same company, Kendall, different gouge. I figured that they'd charge the same as their partner in Anchorage. That was before I heard about Granger... Dang it..! Next time.!
You would drive from granger to alaska? The flight plus so many days on the road, hotels/fuel/food, your time, does it make sense? I understand folks investing a day or two on the road from florida or west coast, but Alaska, damn thats far.
 
New verbiage this week defining retail vs stock orders and availability.

  • 22MY Super Duty Scheduling: Due to production availability, only retail orders will be eligible to schedule on Thursday, December 9.
  • 22MY Super Duty Option Availability: For the remainder of 22MY, the following options will only be available to schedule on retail orders. Stock orders with these options will not be selected for scheduling:
    • Spray in Bedliner (85S)
    • Fifth Wheel Hitch (53W)
    • Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
    • Active Steering (60A) (optional on Lariat, King Ranch & Platinum; standard on Limited)
    • 19.5 Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D) (standard on all F450 series and included on STX Pkg—17S)
Please note due to production availability, retail orders with these commodities may take several weeks to schedule.
Granger moved mid September and earlier retail priority 02. There’s hope 🦄🍀🌈🤡🤷🏼‍♂️

I like how they add “may take several weeks to schedule”, lol!
 
Honestly, I don't blame my dealer here. They have a VVR that hasn't updated in 5 days. There isn't much they can do.

Not saying it is the dealers fault, like it’s been mentioned Ford has issues with tracing, they are trying to keep the customer in the loop to some extent and it’s not what people are accustomed to & to some extent it’s backfiring

I’m wondering how the other automakers are doing custom orders and such, do they track them and keep the customer updated?
 
Get the rapid cab heater also if you didnt. Well worth it imo. Its pretty warm on 1 remote start
Yep, I had that added already along with the heated steering wheel. Need those luxuries when you live in Northern Michigan!

Salesman was able to add the engine block heater without a problem, glad I caught that.
 
Anybody know what/when your incoming truck ends up on the dealers website, seems I read somewhere it’s a automatic thing, just wondering when it happens
 
Anybody know what/when your incoming truck ends up on the dealers website, seems I read somewhere it’s a automatic thing, just wondering when it happens
It's not automatic, at least not for all dealers. Mine never showed up on my dealers site. Also never saw mine on the Ford dealer inventory site either.
 
Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. America is resilient and an effin' amazing place to live despite what you read on TweetFace and InstaTok. Thanks to all the Veterans out there.

265 days and counting! Lariat Black Out Package with 5th prep and AS. Happy for all ya’ll getting trucks for Christmas! Enjoy the holidays brothers and sisters.

17 MAR: Order Placed
26 MAR: Order Confirmation Email
01 JUN: Completed COVP
JUN: Received VIN from Ford Marketing Phone Call
JUL 7: Email with production date of 30 AUG
JUL 21: Email changing production date to 20 SEP
JUL 26: Email changing production date to 13 SEP
AUG 28: Email changing production date to 25 OCT
SEP 12: Email changing production date to 8 NOV
SEP 30: Email changing production date to 6 DEC
OCT 21: Email changing production date to 15 NOV

DEC 7: Crickets and no WS
 
I am surprised the Mach-E system is still down. Ford's tracker is up, but not updated. I figured it would be a 24-48 hour thing, but maybe the system is tweaked.
 
Ford tracker just updated for me!

Also my Informant told me delivery between dec24-30.... I'll take it!
Screenshot_20211207-090323_Samsung Internet.webp
 
these internal dealer priorities dont mean anything. Ford comes in and picks the vehicles they can/want to build from that dealer. Don't spend your energy reading into priorities. Even Ford's 02 doesn't mean jack if they dont have parts to build you, you will wait 3-4 months in that priority 02 until the part becomes available. Instead, try dropping options you might not really need like the adaptive steer, 5 wheel prep, Bedliner tonneau covers, etc. That action might get you scheduled faster.
Yeah I guess I’m like everyone else on here. Impatient. But I won’t settle for less. If it takes 6 months to get the options I want I will wait. My 08 Duramax is still an awesome truck, but thanks for the input. I didn’t really understand allocations and codes etc.
 
Yeah I guess I’m like everyone else on here. Impatient. But I won’t settle for less. If it takes 6 months to get the options I want I will wait. My 08 Duramax is still an awesome truck, but thanks for the input. I didn’t really understand allocations and codes etc.
Yeah, did the same. Killed the Liner (Same Price - perceived higher quality for Line-X w/lifetime warranty) - and not willing to settle. Not at these prices. Plus, PUCK System will be under the 3 year warranty as well vs 1 year if after the fact. Not like there are any moving parts to worry about. But still.
 
Back
Top Bottom