Is the date at the bottom of the ws the delivery date?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No. It's sort of a "last updated" date...Is the date at the bottom of the ws the delivery date?
We will need to come up with something catchy.... GT500?Wow, starting to close in on 500 pages ladies and gents! Who will have the honor of tipping the counter to page 5-0-0??
Been there, my friend.Iโd forego any honors if I could just find out WTF my truck is!
What trackers are you all using now? All are down for me.
Been there, my fri
I have no room to complain given how long youโve been waiting, but if my truck is en route Iโd certainly like to know!Been there, my friend.![]()
Still surprised this is the only tracker that is somewhat working. Even so I think the Ford tracker is a couple days if not week behind.
Is the date at the bottom of the ws the delivery date?
Truck was built the 23nov and has 13 transit date. So I was thinking 13day later plus a day for loading truck on trailer would bring me to 7dec. All dealer says is any day now. You know if a vvr will show semi tracker updates? My palsapp thing just says status is pendingNo. It's sort of a "last updated" date...
What are you seeing for a delivery date on the tracker?Truck was built the 23nov and has 13 transit date. So I was thinking 13day later plus a day for loading truck on trailer would bring me to 7dec. All dealer says is any day now. You know if a vvr will show semi tracker updates? My palsapp thing just says status is pending
So yours doesnโt show โBuiltโ on this tracker, nor does mine. I have a delivery ETA of 12/20. If yours is moving forward, Iโll have to assume mine is as well, regardless of Ford corporateโs chip โexcuseโ.
Right on. I have an informant who has let me know the truck is done with the manufacturing process, but then it needs to go do Ground Effects (GFX) for accessories. In my case, bed cover, spray-in liner, and 5th wheel prep. Now, the 5th wheel requires GFX to remove the truck bed and then install the prep. They also need to drill the holes into the bed. Then put it back together. I assume that adds to the delay on my side for the truck being "released" to shipping.So yours doesnโt show โBuiltโ on this tracker, nor does mine. I have a delivery ETA of 12/20. If yours is moving forward, Iโll have to assume mine is as well, regardless of Ford corporateโs chip โexcuseโ.
Do you have a WS?I,went from in production back to order confirmed in ford tracker.
Not as of yet. I keep checking Mach E, but nothings yet.Do you have a WS?
Got it. That's frustrating, I am sure. It must have been in a cue, but kicked back a week or so.Not as of yet. I keep checking Mach E, but nothings yet.