FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Start the timer for me!

Put down the deposit yesterday (6 Dec) for a 2022 F350 Tremor Lariat Ultimate, 6.7. The build would not let me mix the two tone paint with the black grill, but the dealer said their parts department could accommodate.

View attachment 40691
Welcome! Hopefully You won’t have a long wait.
 
So, With me being MN - Will my truck move by Rail and then tractor trailer - or would it be straight tractor trailer based on the bottom of my WS (Convoy)? Thanx in advance. (Not that I'm getting antsy or anything like that...)

The "Ramp One" is Cottage Grove, MN View attachment 40693
i live in Michigan so I thought mine would come up by truck. My WS said convoy but changed to rail after it shipped. My truck ended up coming to Michigan by train and then it was trucked to my dealership from the rail yard.
 
Have there been any commodity restrictions posted for this weeks scheduling?
 
I wonder if this means the Public SD Tracker will be down for good as well - showing the date sent to plant, shipped, built, etc.
I'm sure this will impact any externally built tracker that was hitting that API. It appears that the public tracker spreadsheet is not updating either. Neither is the F150 tracker.
 
View attachment 40651

Ordered March 18th. Built Thursday, shipped today. It's a loaded Lariat, AS, spray bed liner, etc. I know people are frustrated that Ford tracking has been down for about a week, but they are still sending updates by email. Ford had told me it would be built on Dec 3rd (via Cyberdman on BOV), and they kept their word once it was scheduled to the day. By the time I get it, it will have been 9.5 months since the order.
9 months.....holy crap....really...:rolleyes:
 
I'm sure this will impact any externally built tracker that was hitting that API. It appears that the public tracker spreadsheet is not updating either. Neither is the F150 tracker.
They all used that same API. If that API has been locked down or removed then we are SOL on external tracking.
 
The tracking was fun while it lasted. Now we get to go back solitary confinement. The hole.

I’m hoping it comes back. But maybe us knowing more than Ford dealers was unhelpful to dealers - and it got back to the powers at be. 😒
 
And now add black appearance package to the list of commodities this week.

  • 22MY Super Duty Option Availability: For the remainder of 22MY, the following options will only be available to schedule on retail orders. Stock orders with these options will not be selected for scheduling:
    • Spray in Bedliner (85S)
    • 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package (53W)
    • Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
    • Active Steering (60A) (optional on Lariat, King Ranch & Platinum; standard on Limited)
    • 19.5 Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D) (standard on all F450 series and included on STX Pkg—17S)
    • Black Appearance Package (17L) on Lariat
 
And now add black appearance package to the list of commodities this week.

  • 22MY Super Duty Option Availability: For the remainder of 22MY, the following options will only be available to schedule on retail orders. Stock orders with these options will not be selected for scheduling:
    • Spray in Bedliner (85S)
    • 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package (53W)
    • Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
    • Active Steering (60A) (optional on Lariat, King Ranch & Platinum; standard on Limited)
    • 19.5 Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D) (standard on all F450 series and included on STX Pkg—17S)
    • Black Appearance Package (17L) on Lariat
At least it’s only for stock orders.
 
I hope so too. A different type of wording this week, not sure if in the past these commodities were also shared with stock orders being scheduled.
They used to shift to all models. Now they are trying to push retail orders for people like us who special ordered, it seems. It’s been a craps shoot it seems for months.
 
Last edited:
Also right now when i check my window sticker won't come up. they have probably taken my pickup back to the factory to start disassembling it to finish @Vermonster pickup.
I sure hope not!! Lolol had me smiling!
 
I hope so too. A different type of wording this week, not sure if in the past these commodities were also shared with stock orders being scheduled.
Hopefully Ford realizes they need to conserve these commodities in order to get all these old retail orders filled 🤞
 
No. It's sort of a "last updated" date...
I’m confused, I’ve seen 3 different dates on the bottom of mine and I got an email from Ford saying it was built 11/26.
 
I’m confused, I’ve seen 3 different dates on the bottom of mine and I got an email from Ford saying it was built 11/26.
The bottom date is not your build date. It’s just a date the truck was “pinged” or cued. I have a theory that mine changed to a 12/7/21 today due to leaving GFX. It was built on 12/2/21 and then sent to GFX for bed liner, bed cover, and 5th wheel prep.

It will be fun to compare the paper sticker on the truck to our online version.
 
The bottom date is not your build date. It’s just a date the truck was “pinged” or cued. I have a theory that mine changed to a 12/7/21 today due to leaving GFX. It was built on 12/2/21 and then sent to GFX for bed liner, bed cover, and 5th wheel prep.

It will be fun to compare the paper sticker on the truck to our online version.
wonder where mine is at in the process if it was started production on 11/24, but last "ping" i saw was yesterday for 12/5. Does anything else on window sticker change that may indicate anything?
 
Back
Top Bottom