FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Right on. I have an informant who has let me know the truck is done with the manufacturing process, but then it needs to go do Ground Effects (GFX) for accessories. In my case, bed cover, spray-in liner, and 5th wheel prep. Now, the 5th wheel requires GFX to remove the truck bed and then install the prep. They also need to drill the holes into the bed. Then put it back together. I assume that adds to the delay on my side for the truck being "released" to shipping.
Wonder if you called marketing, what would they tell you!
 
So yours doesn’t show “Built” on this tracker, nor does mine. I have a delivery ETA of 12/20. If yours is moving forward, I’ll have to assume mine is as well, regardless of Ford corporate’s chip “excuse”.
Yep - and his does not show Built yet on the tracker. Our trucks were produced 6 days before his - so they should be on the way! Mine shows it was sent off site on 12/1 then nothing. I just have the spray in, retractable cover and two wheel liners. Those should all take no longer than half a day, yet the VVR has nothing past last Wednesday.
 
Wonder if you called marketing, what would they tell you!
They likely would ask me to stop calling, at this point. lol I have learned from Ford Marketing that you have a slightly different take each time you call. :(
 
You would think the dealers would be as irritated about this as us. They have to plan for PDI and winch installs. I would be pissed if I got three truck loads out of the blue and could not get them all prepped and readied for sale due to poor tracking. I don't know, but I'd be on the horn.
 
You would think the dealers would be as irritated about this as us. They have to plan for PDI and winch installs. I would be pissed if I got three truck loads out of the blue and could not get them all prepped and readied for sale due to poor tracking. I don't know, but I'd be on the horn.
I agree - having seen behind the curtain, they have a little bit more information that we the consumer have, but several do not know how to (or don't care to) access it. However, as you stated, during this climate - I too would think more attention would be spent on this by the dealer - as their lots are a wee bit empty.
 
Dealer sent me a shot of the VVR today. It also says “Micro Chip At Plant On Hold.” I think the only thing I needed from off-site was the 5th wheel prep.
 
Dealer sent me a shot of the VVR today. It also says “Micro Chip At Plant On Hold.” I think the only thing I needed from off-site was the 5th wheel prep.
Did someone drop a tray of chips? WTH

I guess I don't think that is accurate.

Before the trackers all crapped out plenty of trucks produced Thanksgiving week shipped.
 
Did someone drop a tray of chips? WTH

I guess I don't think that is accurate.

Before the trackers all crapped out plenty of trucks produced Thanksgiving week shipped.
Yeah, now I wish I had put the time in to get the inside track through Blue Oval. UGH!
 
Truck arrived today!!

Went to the dealer to get it and through the paperwork process, discovered that my company's X-Plan PIN is not longer valid as during the time it took to get the truck, my company spun out of the parent company. Doh!!

Had to walk away with no truck until I can get the F Shareholder pin. Luckily I happen to buy some shares about 6 months ago ;)

Any other ways to get a legit x-plan PIN on super short notice?
For about $40 you can join eaa.org and once a member you can get your x-plan pin right away. I did this last summer and was all set to order through my local dealer until the sales manager decided they weren’t going to honor x-plan any longer. Ended up ordering with Granger. Waiting on commodities…
 
Makes sense that it hasn’t worked then ha
I wonder if this means the Public SD Tracker will be down for good as well - showing the date sent to plant, shipped, built, etc.
 
Just got a call my truck is in Benicia and waiting to be transported to the dealer. As luck would have it I am leaving for Vail on Thursday for 6 days. So I should have my truck waiting for me when I get back. Super excited! Order date was 10-5-21.
 
They likely would ask me to stop calling, at this point. lol I have learned from Ford Marketing that you have a slightly different take each time you call. :(
I called and albeit I didn't get the "chip" story some of the others are getting, I did get the same old song and dance of "we show your truck in production and that's all we can see on our end, you should speak to your dealer for more information." Yeah, I know it is in production, but what stage of production? Was supposed to have been the week of the 29th and then was told a build date of 12/3 and then everything crashed and no answers from anyone as of yet :mad:
 
Start the timer for me!

Put down the deposit yesterday (6 Dec) for a 2022 F350 Tremor Lariat Ultimate, 6.7. The build would not let me mix the two tone paint with the black grill, but the dealer said their parts department could accommodate.

View attachment 40691
Welcome
 
my pickup has been in production since 11/24, with an estimated delivery to dealer 12/21. Today i noticed that the estimated delivery changed to 12/31. It has never been confirmed built on the tracker yet. This is starting to get old
 
I called and albeit I didn't get the "chip" story some of the others are getting, I did get the same old song and dance of "we show your truck in production and that's all we can see on our end, you should speak to your dealer for more information." Yeah, I know it is in production, but what stage of production? Was supposed to have been the week of the 29th and then was told a build date of 12/3 and then everything crashed and no answers from anyone as of yet :mad:
I don’t know if this will help or hurt you, but here is my take on your situation. At the time of the crash/change, ford was building the trucks anywhere from 4-12 days after the “scheduled build date”. Accessories can take a few days to a week before it hits the road and is in transit. If we take the average timeframe scenario for your truck, I’m guessing your truck will ship out either the later part of next week or possibly the first part of the week of Christmas. I haven’t been following the dates the plant will be closed for the holidays, but hopefully yours hits the road before the break.
 
Last edited:
at what point is it fair to assume I wont get a 22?? I ordered in June and still no vin, build date, etc. I haven't lost all hope yet but I'm losing optimism by the day
 
Back
Top Bottom