FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

The bottom date is not your build date. It’s just a date the truck was “pinged” or cued. I have a theory that mine changed to a 12/7/21 today due to leaving GFX. It was built on 12/2/21 and then sent to GFX for bed liner, bed cover, and 5th wheel prep.

It will be fun to compare the paper sticker on the truck to our online version.
Today's ping just means it's going back for the missing and elusive chip.
 
The bottom date is not your build date. It’s just a date the truck was “pinged” or cued. I have a theory that mine changed to a 12/7/21 today due to leaving GFX. It was built on 12/2/21 and then sent to GFX for bed liner, bed cover, and 5th wheel prep.

It will be fun to compare the paper sticker on the truck to our online version.
Thanks, mine originally said 11/26 which was when it was built according to the email from Ford. Now it says 12/4 so I’m hopeful you are correct and it has now left GFX as yours has.
 
Thanks, mine originally said 11/26 which was when it was built according to the email from Ford. Now it says 12/4 so I’m hopeful you are correct and it has now left GFX as yours has.
You got an email from Ford that your's was built? I think we were both built within a day of one another...I have seen no email from them.
 
You got an email from Ford that your's was built? I think we were both built within a day of one another...I have seen no email from them.
Yes I got an email at 4:54 AM CST on 11/27 that it was built on 11/26 and would be delivered between 12/4 - 12/10. Here we are on 12/7 and no other emails, no return call or email from the dealer (which is unusual for them). Getting more frustrated.
 
Yes I got an email at 4:54 AM CST on 11/27 that it was built on 11/26 and would be delivered between 12/4 - 12/10. Here we are on 12/7 and no other emails, no return call or email from the dealer (which is unusual for them). Getting more frustrated.
I checked the now dead sheet - we are just a row apart. Mine needed a liner and cover - so I don't get it. I'm going to assume the tracking and email notification systems are just effed since Thanksgiving week. Makes no sense.
 
I checked the now dead sheet - we are just a row apart. Mine needed a liner and cover - so I don't get it. I'm going to assume the tracking and email notification systems are just effed since Thanksgiving week. Makes no sense.
That is pretty much the same conclusion I have come to.
 
Haha, no offense but I hope mine it on the truck since I’m only 3 hrs 15 mins from the plant.
Ah, perhaps. I thought trucking them was reserved for only dealers within an hour or so.

Your WS lists convoy then, not rail.

I know volume is the issue...but I vote convoy if you're within 1000 miles. Truckers can knock that out in a couple days. I know I'm probably not seeing the big picture...but I'm also not seeing my truck!
 
Ah, perhaps. I thought trucking them was reserved for only dealers within an hour or so.

Your WS lists convoy then, not rail.

I know volume is the issue...but I vote convoy if you're within 1000 miles. Truckers can knock that out in a couple days. I know I'm probably not seeing the big picture...but I'm also not seeing my truck!
Mine does say convoy. The way the trucking industry is right now, I doubt they could get it in a couple of days haha
 
Mine does say convoy. The way the trucking industry is right now, I doubt they could get it in a couple of days haha
Well, I'm sure you'll keep us posted!

I'll see what I can find out tomorrow when I make a dealer visit.
 
Well, I'm sure you'll keep us posted!

I'll see what I can find out tomorrow when I make a dealer visit.
Sounds good and I definitely will keep you posted. I’m going to order a new Expedition tomorrow if they will answer the phone so maybe I can get some info out of them.
 
At least it’s only for stock orders.
Sort of, but not exactly. That same Scheduling Notes post on Blue Oval goes on to say that any retail orders with those same commodities "may take weeks to be scheduled" due to limited availability. Also, this update was for "the remainder of 22MY", not just this week.

-SR-
 
Sort of, but not exactly. That same Scheduling Notes post on Blue Oval goes on to say that any retail orders with those same commodities "may take weeks to be scheduled" due to limited availability. Also, this update was for "the remainder of 22MY", not just this week.

-SR-
I would assume fleet orders fall under retail??
 
Sort of, but not exactly. That same Scheduling Notes post on Blue Oval goes on to say that any retail orders with those same commodities "may take weeks to be scheduled" due to limited availability. Also, this update was for "the remainder of 22MY", not just this week.

-SR-
My bad, i should have copied the entire text for accuracy.
 
I called and albeit I didn't get the "chip" story some of the others are getting, I did get the same old song and dance of "we show your truck in production and that's all we can see on our end, you should speak to your dealer for more information." Yeah, I know it is in production, but what stage of production? Was supposed to have been the week of the 29th and then was told a build date of 12/3 and then everything crashed and no answers from anyone as of yet :mad:
It’s so frustrating. Our last email update stated we were scheduled for the week of 11/22 and absolutely NOTHING since. No WS in the tracker. Dealer said date was moved to 12/13. What is odd is that Ford didn’t send an email on the new date. Every time they have moved it out, they have sent an update. I think it’s been moved 7 times since Sept/Oct. Somethinf has definitely changed:(

Initial order date for us was 5/31
 
Yes I got an email at 4:54 AM CST on 11/27 that it was built on 11/26 and would be delivered between 12/4 - 12/10. Here we are on 12/7 and no other emails, no return call or email from the dealer (which is unusual for them). Getting more frustrated.
I did not either.. After the built date that was all. Mine went train to the DFW area. Took right at a week for transport. Total from order date to delivery 7.5 weeks. Will have had it a week as of tomorrow.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom