FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Start the timer for me!

Put down the deposit yesterday (6 Dec) for a 2022 F350 Tremor Lariat Ultimate, 6.7. The build would not let me mix the two tone paint with the black grill, but the dealer said their parts department could accommodate.

F350.webp
 
So, With me being MN - Will my truck move by Rail and then tractor trailer - or would it be straight tractor trailer based on the bottom of my WS (Convoy)? Thanx in advance. (Not that I'm getting antsy or anything like that...)

The "Ramp One" is Cottage Grove, MN
Capture.JPG
 
So, With me being MN - Will my truck move by Rail and then tractor trailer - or would it be straight tractor trailer based on the bottom of my WS (Convoy)? Thanx in advance. (Not that I'm getting antsy or anything like that...)

The "Ramp One" is Cottage Grove, MN View attachment 40693
Most likely rail then truck convoy.

CSX up to Chicago and then BNSF from there to one of the auto railyards indicated below:

1638895799654.webp
 
Only reason why I'm getting the bed liner is I have a black appearance package. If I could drop just the bed liner, I would in a heartbeat.
I had the same issue I wound up going with the sport package and adding LED lights as I am getting a black truck then purchased the black fender badges and and emblems. I actually think based on the cost it is a better way to go a lot of the Black package price seems to be the 20 inch wheels we dont even get and they only credit $500

Would have liked the black LED's but thats not a deal breaker for me.
 
So, With me being MN - Will my truck move by Rail and then tractor trailer - or would it be straight tractor trailer based on the bottom of my WS (Convoy)? Thanx in advance. (Not that I'm getting antsy or anything like that...)

The "Ramp One" is Cottage Grove, MN View attachment 40693
Mine says convoy also and I am in California it did indeed take rail to the central hub and is waiting to be put on a truck.
 
A couple of us called Ford - they told us our trucks were on hold waiting for a microchip.

I highly doubt that is in any way accurate. I think their internal and customer-facing tracking is borked.
 
I'm one of those that got the "microchip delay" story from Ford. Here's the number...for those with trucks that were supposed to be built Thanksgiving week (or even the week after), give them a call and see what they tell you: +1 (800) 392-3673
 
Update 12/7/21!


Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
 
Update 12/7/21!


Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
What does your tracker says? Has it shipped out yet?
 
What does your tracker says? Has it shipped out yet?
Not shipped yet. My Ford Tracker actually states "In Production" still - I assume as it's been at GFX.
 
Not really. Even my WS is not pulling up on the Ford tracker. My dealers VVR hasn't updated since Wednesday. I know it doesn't take 4 days to get a liner and cover installed. Someone needs to hit reset!
Not shipped yet. My Ford Tracker actually states "In Production" still - I assume as it's been at GFX.
I called ford marketing today and they said mine was in the computer chip stage, whatever that means. Mine was in production 11/17
 
I called ford marketing today and they said mine was in the computer chip stage, whatever that means. Mine was in production 11/17
You’re the third person I know of to get that response today. I hope it’s just the script they’ve been given and doesn’t reflect reality…
 
Update 12/7/21!


Ordered: 4/28/21
Vin: 10/28/21
Build Date info received on 10/28/21 for week of 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/2/21: Week of 12/6/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Actual Day 12/9/21
Build Date Change received on 11/9/21: Build Week Change 11/29/21
Build Date Change received on 11/10/21: Build Day 12/4/21
Build Date Change received on 11/22/21: Build Day 12/2/21
Window Sticker: 11/23/21
Window Sticker Date Change: 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged, including build date of 12/2/21.
Initial Assembly Complete: 12/2/21 (Off to GFX for accessories - spray-in, 5th wheel, bug shield, bed cover...)
Expected Delivery: 12/23/21
VIN Recognized by FordPass and added to profile 12/6/21. Activation timeout - will attempt again (as someone has to tap the screen).
Window Sticker Date Change: on 12/7/21 to 12/7/21 from 11/30/21 (only the date changed on the sticker. All other items unchanged.)
Curious as to where you got the β€œinitial assembly complete” date.
 
Truck was supposed to be delivered today. The palsapp has never worked for me and the mache tracker hasn’t worked in a week. Will a vvr show a location for us it in the delivery mystery
 
Truck arrived today!!

Went to the dealer to get it and through the paperwork process, discovered that my company's X-Plan PIN is not longer valid as during the time it took to get the truck, my company spun out of the parent company. Doh!!

Had to walk away with no truck until I can get the F Shareholder pin. Luckily I happen to buy some shares about 6 months ago ;)

Any other ways to get a legit x-plan PIN on super short notice?
 
Truck arrived today!!

Went to the dealer to get it and through the paperwork process, discovered that my company's X-Plan PIN is not longer valid as during the time it took to get the truck, my company spun out of the parent company. Doh!!

Had to walk away with no truck until I can get the F Shareholder pin. Luckily I happen to buy some shares about 6 months ago ;)

Any other ways to get a legit x-plan PIN on super short notice?
Congrats it showed. Do you know when yours was built? I am just south of you and waiting on mine, I was built week of 11/15.
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom