- Jul 27, 2021
- 423
- 1,115
- 2022 Murdered Out F350 Lariat Tremor 7.3L
- 2018 Indian Roadmaster; 2017 Audi A4
Reverse psychology, huh?Well. I am not getting scheduled this week. No way it will happen. Just sayin’
-SR-
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Reverse psychology, huh?Well. I am not getting scheduled this week. No way it will happen. Just sayin’
Yes!!Reverse psychology, huh?
-SR-
That will probably be how long it takes ford to tell @Vermonster his trucks been shipped.Just got email from Ford....I have an open airbag recall on my 2008 Edge. I haven't owned that car since 2010.![]()
That will probably be how long it takes ford to tell @Vermonster his trucks been shipped.
That seems odd. Do you have your vin and window sticker?Got an email yesterday morning from Ford on 10/24 that they had changed my byild week from 10/18 to this week 10/25. Still showing "in production " since 10/20.
Hopefully I'll get this truck before Thanksgiving
Yes. Got a vin Sept 16th when ford sent me an email that I was scheduled week of 10/18. Email again "in production" on 10/20. Then window sticker populated 10/21.That seems odd. Do you have your vin and window sticker?
if you got your WS last Thursday your truck will most likely be built this week. I got my WS on a Thursday and my truck was built by the following Friday and shipped on Monday. Good luck it shouldn’t be too much longer.Yes. Got a vin Sept 16th when ford sent me an email that I was scheduled week of 10/18. Email again "in production" on 10/20. Then window sticker populated 10/21.
10/24 @ 11:04 am, another Ford email that said my production date changed to week of 10/25.
I saw that too and was curious if this meant Willie is now free?Wait - we have two posts in a row on deliveries? One from @Freewillie and one from @Willie? Hmmm.
How do I change my screen name?
Congratulations, guys!
now we need the monster freedI saw that too and was curious if this meant Willie is now free?
nopeI am on a brief 2 to 3 minute hold with Ford marketing. That seems like something meaningful is being done, no?
Woah!! They must be building Adaptive Steering again on Platinums!YES! IN PRODUCTION! Got the WS this AM. Ordered 4/27
View attachment 37633