FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I’m still curious as to why most of the window stickers are blue on the special orders for the past week or so? Is this a new thing Ford is doing or does it switch over to green closer to actual build/ completion? Small detail and makes no difference either way, but those of us who have been waiting months on end are on high alert.
 
I’m still curious as to why most of the window stickers are blue on the special orders for the past week or so? Is this a new thing Ford is doing or does it switch over to green closer to actual build/ completion? Small detail and makes no difference either way, but those of us who have been waiting months on end are on high alert.
Mine is blue too.. original order date of 4/20
 
I’m still curious as to why most of the window stickers are blue on the special orders for the past week or so? Is this a new thing Ford is doing or does it switch over to green closer to actual build/ completion? Small detail and makes no difference either way, but those of us who have been waiting months on end are on high alert.
You could call Ford Marketing and ask about it. 1-800-334-4375
 
Keep in mind that 11/15 is just the beginning of the build week but here would be the two extremes:

Built 11/15, shipped same day and to your dealer in 7-10 days. (I was driving mine 9 days after it rolled off the line, but that's not too common)

Other extreme:

Built 11/21, 3 or 4 days for post production options, 3 or 4 days till shipped 5-7 on train and then (a worst case) 1-2 weeks at the rail yard waiting for transport to dealer.

Average would probably be 14 days after your Build DAY.
that's very helpful. Sounds like 14 days would be a safe ballpark assumption
 
I swear I used the search function and I hate asking I looked on The blue oval forum too but I have a question.
This morning my
Window sticker said 9-Normal, now it’s back to 7-memo, I’d like to know the meaning of those if anyone can help out.
 
I swear I used the search function and I hate asking I looked on The blue oval forum too but I have a question.
This morning my
Window sticker said 9-Normal, now it’s back to 7-memo, I’d like to know the meaning of those if anyone can help out.
My truck is scheduled to be built tomorrow and mine has flopped back and forth between 9 and 7 three or four times today. I think it does that right at the end before being built. I'll know for sure in a day or two. Meanwhile, I'll spend my next two days checking the trackers 3700x.
 
I swear I used the search function and I hate asking I looked on The blue oval forum too but I have a question.
This morning my
Window sticker said 9-Normal, now it’s back to 7-memo, I’d like to know the meaning of those if anyone can help out.
It's normal that it will flip back and forth. Not sure if it is pulling from different ford servers that update at different times or what. Next day or so it should stay at 9-normal.
 
My truck is scheduled to be built tomorrow and mine has flopped back and forth between 9 and 7 three or four times today. I think it does that right at the end before being built. I'll know for sure in a day or two. Meanwhile, I'll spend my next two days checking the trackers 3700x.
I am in same boat - been waiting for the "it's built" email since last Thursday! I have a second truck due to be built next week - both window stickers are blue and both have 9 - Normal on them as of earlier today.
 
My truck is scheduled to be built tomorrow and mine has flopped back and forth between 9 and 7 three or four times today. I think it does that right at the end before being built. I'll know for sure in a day or two. Meanwhile, I'll spend my next two days checking the trackers 3700x.
Same here lol, i wake up and first thing i do of look up both trackers, and check the spreadsheet and my email… I am worried I’ll keep doing it as habit once the truck is home lol
 
My window sticker has said 9-normal the whole time and dates on the bottom havent changed either
Obviously you don't check it enough then 🤣🤣🤣

In reality you are one of the lucky ones then that didn't deal with that. Sounds like a lot of others have had the flip flopping. In total the date on the bottom of mine changed 9 times. And only 1 of those times did anything else change on the sticker.
 
My window sticker has said 9-normal the whole time and dates on the bottom havent changed either
Mine said 9-normal for 3 weeks and the date changed every week, then changed after the build date. Don't remember the color, I'll have to check the glove box tomorrow....lol
 
Obviously you don't check it enough then 🤣🤣🤣

In reality you are one of the lucky ones then that didn't deal with that. Sounds like a lot of others have had the flip flopping. In total the date on the bottom of mine changed 9 times. And only 1 of those times did anything else change on the sticker.
Unfortunately, I check mine relentlessly. It has changed 7 to 9 and back several times but my dates have remained the same. Funny how so many people experience it differently. Would love to see ‘behind the curtain’ for what goes on with the WS. I’m sure we’d all like to see behind ford’s curtain on a lot of things, for that matter.
 
Thank you! I don’t expect anything. Probably will make another satire video. Lol
I'm not sure what's going to happy when you do post that you got a VIN. We might possibly break the internet and/or our phones smashing that like button for you.

I feel like you have to get a VIN soon and at that point hopefully things happen fast and you get it quick. 🤞
 
Back
Top Bottom