FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

My first computer did not have a hard drive & then we got the Z100 computer at work & it was oh happy day
I remember this......

MS-DOS-1.25-Interface.png
 
Ha, ha... yes, the move from 5 1/4 to 3 1/2 floppy was great, but I remember the 20MB hard drive was an entirely different world... moving up to 80MB felt indulgent. Correct, young-ins, that is MB not GB!!
 
Loved seeing that, went from typing reports on a typewriter in triplicate with zero errors to being able to proof read before printing & more importantly having my Flight Chief put his seal of approval on it & not spending hours re typing lol
motorola-scn2552a-19063nnasb-3-watt-cellular-bag-phone-for-prop-or-display-1.35__96899.1490086808.jpg


What about these? anyone remember?
 
My first computer did not have a hard drive & then we got the Z100 computer at work & it was oh happy day
My family bought a Tandy 1000. I thought we were really high-tech!! My friend had the commodore 64 - and I was super jealous of Q-Bert and Dragonfly.....
 
Thats not to long to get to CA. My build date week is 11/8 and I was just wondering if I would see the truck before the end of the year.
Wow, we're all in the same neck of the woods and getting our trucks at the same time. I'm hopeful that mine ships by Monday and arrives by Thanksgiving. 🤞
 
Wow, we're all in the same neck of the woods and getting our trucks at the same time. I'm hopeful that mine ships by Monday and arrives by Thanksgiving. 🤞
I am in S. Cal - mine is in production - got WS last week (10/21) - hoping to see its build and shipped by end of the week and arrives by my birthday 11/21! That would be a nice gift.
 
My Ford sales rep/friend is staying at one of our cabins, (always try to give back bussiness when anyone stays with us) when he got out his truck he put his hands on the hood and said I could kick him and get it over with:ROFLMAO: Because of this forum (I try to read the forum everyday) it is not his fault on the delay, and was impressed on my knowledge, thank you all out there in forum least for atleast giving me the information on why (isn't that funny, I think all Americans want answers on all the issues, beit good or bad). So all you out there waiting on Thursday's schedule, I wish everyone good luck on Groundhog day.
 
My Ford sales rep/friend is staying at one of our cabins, (always try to give back bussiness when anyone stays with us) when he got out his truck he put his hands on the hood and said I could kick him and get it over with:ROFLMAO: Because of this forum (I try to read the forum everyday) it is not his fault on the delay, and was impressed on my knowledge, thank you all out there in forum least for atleast giving me the information on why (isn't that funny, I think all Americans want answers on all the issues, beit good or bad). So all you out there waiting on Thursday's schedule, I wish everyone good luck on Groundhog day.
That's pretty awesome! Well played, my friend!

Luck to all!
 
My Ford sales rep/friend is staying at one of our cabins, (always try to give back bussiness when anyone stays with us) when he got out his truck he put his hands on the hood and said I could kick him and get it over with:ROFLMAO: Because of this forum (I try to read the forum everyday) it is not his fault on the delay, and was impressed on my knowledge, thank you all out there in forum least for atleast giving me the information on why (isn't that funny, I think all Americans want answers on all the issues, beit good or bad). So all you out there waiting on Thursday's schedule, I wish everyone good luck on Groundhog day.

Great story, thanks for sharing!!
 
Back
Top Bottom