That's pretty awesome! Well played, my friend!
Luck to all!
Here's to @Vermonster getting his VIN before this thread hits 400 pages!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's pretty awesome! Well played, my friend!
Luck to all!
That would be so awesome!Here's to @Vermonster getting his VIN before this thread hits 400 pages!It's going to happen tomorrow!
![]()
I’m hoping all of you deleting options will free them up for me!!!Well: updated my Lariat Tremor 7.3 today to delete bed liner and 5th wheel prep in hopes it will speed the process up a week or two.
Ordered 9/18
Confirmed 9/21
Hoping my Truck gets here this week, but it’s looking like next week, despite it being in Lawrenceville for 4 days now.My Ford sales rep/friend is staying at one of our cabins, (always try to give back bussiness when anyone stays with us) when he got out his truck he put his hands on the hood and said I could kick him and get it over withBecause of this forum (I try to read the forum everyday) it is not his fault on the delay, and was impressed on my knowledge, thank you all out there in forum least for atleast giving me the information on why (isn't that funny, I think all Americans want answers on all the issues, beit good or bad). So all you out there waiting on Thursday's schedule, I wish everyone good luck on Groundhog day.
It's 6 miles from Helen GA, close to us is the back side tail going up Trey Mountain, crossing the Appalachian (if you make it)Hoping my Truck gets here this week, but it’s looking like next week, despite it being in Lawrenceville for 4 days now.
Where in N. GA are your cabins? I may need to swing by one weekend once I finally get the truck.
@Creekwood Resort
Received email from Ford this morning that my truck has been “Built”. Estimate arrival 11/4 - 11/10. I ordered on 8/18 (I guess dealer ordered 8/24) so its coming together just about like my dealer said, maybe a little sooner.
Mine was order confirmed on Aug24th as well, I just hope to have it before March 1stReceived email from Ford this morning that my truck has been “Built”. Estimate arrival 11/4 - 11/10. I ordered on 8/18 (I guess dealer ordered 8/24) so its coming together just about like my dealer said, maybe a little sooner.
I’m rooting for you Vermonster!
Congratulations on your order and welcome to the forum!Congratulations! I bought my first Super Duty at Auburn Ford. 2004 F250 Lariat 4x4. Now playing the waiting game for my F350, order placed 9/28 being delivered to Boise.
I think that’s normal. The trackers seem to lag a day or 2 when my truck was delivered.I received a text from my salesman about 3 hours ago that my truck has been delivered and will be ready to pick up tomorrow. The trackers have not updated yet and all show in transit still.
As long as your sales guy is there, can you ask him if he’s heard of a guy named Vermonster and where the hell is his VIN??My Ford sales rep/friend is staying at one of our cabins, (always try to give back bussiness when anyone stays with us) when he got out his truck he put his hands on the hood and said I could kick him and get it over withBecause of this forum (I try to read the forum everyday) it is not his fault on the delay, and was impressed on my knowledge, thank you all out there in forum least for atleast giving me the information on why (isn't that funny, I think all Americans want answers on all the issues, beit good or bad). So all you out there waiting on Thursday's schedule, I wish everyone good luck on Groundhog day.
For what it’s worth, my truck was Scheduled to be here between 10-29 and 11-4 And it showed up to Southern California on 10-25. It was a nice surprise to get it early. So hopefully they are speeding things up.They seem to be picking up speed.
Then ask him if we could all get his email and submit our VIN's to him to get daily updates on our trucks status?I think that’s normal. The trackers seem to lag a day or 2 when my truck was delivered.
As long as your sales guy is there, can you ask him if he’s heard of a guy named Vermonster and where the hell is his VIN??![]()
Just out of curiosity, do you know what your reported build date was?Received email from Ford this morning that my truck has been “Built”. Estimate arrival 11/4 - 11/10. I ordered on 8/18 (I guess dealer ordered 8/24) so its coming together just about like my dealer said, maybe a little sooner.
I’m rooting for you Vermonster!
I hope Vermonster gets it Thursday so we can start feeling for someone else ( like me)I think that’s normal. The trackers seem to lag a day or 2 when my truck was delivered.
As long as your sales guy is there, can you ask him if he’s heard of a guy named Vermonster and where the hell is his VIN??![]()
Hell ya! congrats. will be watching to see how long this actually takes. I am just up North in WA. Have a build week of 11/15 currently. Keep us posted!
Mine took 15 days to get to my dealer in CA. Beat the estimate by 7-12 days.Thats not to long to get to CA. My build date week is 11/8 and I was just wondering if I would see the truck before the end of the year.
Thats good to know. I am really hoping to see mine first part of December.Mine took 15 days to get to my dealer in CA. Beat the estimate by 7-12 days.
Mine’s been sitting across town for 4 days now… waiting to get shipped to the dealer.Mine took 15 days to get to my dealer in CA. Beat the estimate by 7-12 days.