FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I'm not sure what's going to happy when you do post that you got a VIN. We might possibly break the internet and/or our phones smashing that like button for you.

I feel like you have to get a VIN soon and at that point hopefully things happen fast and you get it quick. 🤞
Thanks, brotha! It will be a pretty incredible feeling, I bet. It’s been so long I don’t even really remember the ordering process with the dealer. It seems like it never happened.
 
Thanks, brotha! It will be a pretty incredible feeling, I bet. It’s been so long I don’t even really remember the ordering process with the dealer. It seems like it never happened.
The wait will make it all the better in the end.
 
Thanks, brotha! It will be a pretty incredible feeling, I bet. It’s been so long I don’t even really remember the ordering process with the dealer. It seems like it never happened.
If you don’t hear something this week, I’m calling my dealer to complain!😝
 
Woke up this morning PUMPED to see an email from Ford in my inbox! Just to be kicked by down to reality to see that my production date was pushed back, again. It went from 01NOV to 08 NOV. My original build date was 25OCT. Looks like I will spend the next week looking for that WS and “into production” email.
 
OK... who is feeling lucky!!!

1635337080103.webp
 
Woke up this morning PUMPED to see an email from Ford in my inbox! Just to be kicked by down to reality to see that my production date was pushed back, again. It went from 01NOV to 08 NOV. My original build date was 25OCT. Looks like I will spend the next week looking for that WS and “into production” email.
That's a drag - but not too bad. More time to shop for mods!

Welcome to the forum!
 
I was also pushed back to Nov 8th this is getting me to start looking at other options, Especially now with the price of fuel. Does anyone know if the prius comes with the tremor package or something similar ?
Ask @Bluezilla he likes those and other Toyota products
 
I was also pushed back to Nov 8th this is getting me to start looking at other options, Especially now with the price of fuel. Does anyone know if the prius comes with the tremor package or something similar ?
Many will laugh at this last statement. I'm here "WITH PROOF" that Prius CAN offload!!!
Watch Matt's drive in and you'll be amazed!

LOL!!! Enjoy!
 
Woke up this morning PUMPED to see an email from Ford in my inbox! Just to be kicked by down to reality to see that my production date was pushed back, again. It went from 01NOV to 08 NOV. My original build date was 25OCT. Looks like I will spend the next week looking for that WS and “into production” email.
Nearly the same here for me except original build date was week of 11/1, they moved up to 10/25 then back to 11/1 now pushed to 11/8. I feel like they got my hopes up and now I feel worse than I would if I was just sitting in limbo since order date was 7/26 and so many others have been waiting longer. I do have bed liner and 5th wheel prep so maybe that is pushing it even though they have scheduled.
 
Nearly the same here for me except original build date was week of 11/1, they moved up to 10/25 then back to 11/1 now pushed to 11/8. I feel like they got my hopes up and now I feel worse than I would if I was just sitting in limbo since order date was 7/26 and so many others have been waiting longer. I do have bed liner and 5th wheel prep so maybe that is pushing it even though they have scheduled.
Funny thing is, I have the exact same order date of 7/26. Wild!!!
 
Funny thing is, I have the exact same order date of 7/26. Wild!!!
My order date was also 7/26 and so far I've only received the order confirmation email. My build includes the black package which has spray-in bedliner and also the 5th wheel prep package. Keep hoping one of these Thursdays I'll at least get a scheduled notification!
 
Well - it's Thursday Eve as we all know - and I am really trying to not get my hopes up. For people interested in keeping AS Ford released some information, and I have posted the link below.

Link
 
Well - it's Thursday Eve as we all know - and I am really trying to not get my hopes up. For people interested in keeping AS Ford released some information, and I have posted the link below.

Link
Nice!
 
Well - it's Thursday Eve as we all know - and I am really trying to not get my hopes up. For people interested in keeping AS Ford released some information, and I have posted the link below.

Link
Pulling for ya all! I just added carpet delete, but not giving up AS! Sacrifices are being made hourly to the Ford Gods.
D963376C-FE49-4EB1-BC44-E39DFD9A6DFE.webp
 
Well - it's Thursday Eve as we all know - and I am really trying to not get my hopes up. For people interested in keeping AS Ford released some information, and I have posted the link below.

Link
I remember something with old computers where you would click that link and then the person had to force the computer off because it played volume loud and you could not change the screen (if memory serves me right).
 
I remember something with old computers where you would click that link and then the person had to force the computer off because it played volume loud and you could not change the screen (if memory serves me right).
Yep! Us old timers remember that one! :)
 
Back
Top Bottom